mallika is back with pregancy?benefit to her

parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
suddenly atmosphere is change of ktlk.the wind is blowing in the direction of mallika and jagan.jagan is back and as the confirmed news mallika is pregnant.so this will help her to collect sympathy.bec nidhi conveyed ashutosh to wait 2 yrs.but ashu agreed with hard heart,his face became sad.so he want a child surely but nidhi told him to wait.so this time the ball is in nidhi's court now.so if mallika is preg[sure]she will get sympathy from ashu,that jagan is back and he can harm mallika and her baby too.                               And as kpji's message mallika will be come in positive avtaaar this time.yeh to bhai aise hua naw so chuhe khaakar,billi huj ko chali.woh na sirf shaatir hai,leking gunehegaar bhi hai,and when you tried to kill anybody,and when you misuse your doctory skill that is a serious crime.so it will not really happened in any mannr.but this is a serial .                                           ashutosh is sad this time and mallika ko jyada mehnat karni padegi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blushsarika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mallika ko sirf itna benefit hoga ki she will get her friend Ashu back , I really hope this time Ashu is not targetted by everyone because of Nidhi's insecurities.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Mallu is above de law re ðŸ˜’
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Humko fikr nahi if Nidhi leaves at midnight...

but badi fikr hai..if Mallu is not there
debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I think it's adv. mallu..

btw, alka..if u dont mind..can u pls change d text colour of ur posts...it hurts my eyes  
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
don't you like pink color?dear
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: debaparna77

I think it's adv. mallu..

btw, alka..if u dont mind..can u pls change d text colour of ur posts...it hurts my eyes  

I too agree... Its not liking pink or not... its the florescence in that colour.. choose slightly darker shades 😊
debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@alka,nothing like that..i like pink but padne me prob hoti hain...kuch aur colour use kar sakte ho!!
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lets see what happens !
gud post alka !