Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC: P.K.A (crazzies) # 17 - invite only (Page 80)

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AKlover-16

Originally posted by fia21

Gosh mujhe to fifi dikhi hi nahi...ab yeh fifi aur soumya ka dp mujhe confuse kar raha hai...!!!!!

Hahahaha hey Ria. Lol kyun meri aur Soumy ki DP same hai kya? LOL
yep almost sameLOL

Hahahaha. No I just checked. Uski different hai. She has that club scene wali DP LOL

.Killer. IF-Addictz
.Killer.
.Killer.

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Khawaunju

nt only Manveer pg all pages man AK twitter is handled by Sherni of AK lovies its nt evn hab a prob with Sherni bt wjhy r they making us fool?? dosent AK hab time rather dan unncessarry chattin time

well i dun hab prob with AK lovies pg as they give genuine info bt Manveer pg hab gone nuts lol

You know even I thought at first that AK's twiitter account is being handled by Sherni because AK's first tweet was something like Finally on "Tweeter" whereas these are the wrong spellings LOL . And only Sherni writes Tweeter instead of Twitter. But then this girl from the forum who posts Ashish's BBM statuses said that he himself told her that he's on Twitter now so I though maybe it would be his real account. Because that girl and Sherni got into a fight earlier regarding her pictures that she posted on REM when she visited the sets during the accident episodes so she and Sherni cannot be together in this. Anyway yea so true, that ManVeer pageis frigging nuts man. And it's that Pari girl who is pretending to be Priyal. I caught her from her writing style Wink . Pari writes "sended" which is not even a word by the way LOL) instead of "sent" and Priyal in her supposed posts on the page also writes "sended" LOL . And she literally argues with her fans ROFL . So that can definitely not be Priyal.
this is the reason why I dont believe on such pages...pehele toh lagta tha ki sab sachh hai bt after that rumour abt their breakup I have stopped believing themAngry
aslsifjsdlvjmdi IF-Dazzler
aslsifjsdlvjmdi
aslsifjsdlvjmdi

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged

nt only Manveer pg all pages man AK twitter is handled by Sherni of AK lovies its nt evn hab a prob with Sherni bt wjhy r they making us fool?? dosent AK hab time rather dan unncessarry chattin time

well i dun hab prob with AK lovies pg as they give genuine info bt Manveer pg hab gone nuts lol

You know even I thought at first that AK's twiitter account is being handled by Sherni because AK's first tweet was something like Finally on "Tweeter" whereas these are the wrong spellings LOL . And only Sherni writes Tweeter instead of Twitter. But then this girl from the forum who posts Ashish's BBM statuses said that he himself told her that he's on Twitter now so I though maybe it would be his real account. Because that girl and Sherni got into a fight earlier regarding her pictures that she posted on REM when she visited the sets during the accident episodes so she and Sherni cannot be together in this. Anyway yea so true, that ManVeer pageis frigging nuts man. And it's that Pari girl who is pretending to be Priyal. I caught her from her writing style Wink . Pari writes "sended" which is not even a word by the way LOL) instead of "sent" and Priyal in her supposed posts on the page also writes "sended" LOL . And she literally argues with her fans ROFL . So that can definitely not be Priyal.

well da grl who visited da sets is a frnd of mine n she said the news abt acc handeled by Sherni as AK is her bbm frnd Tongue  n another reason is dat wen i followed AK he followed me back LOL  lol n den wen da news abt sherni handeling da tweeter TongueLOLLOL came she gt aware n unfollowed his fanzz lol LOL  so he cant b AK at all LOL

n ya Manaveer pg never trust them fooling us Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fia21.Killer.

Anjalika13 IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalika13
Anjalika13

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
fia u n ranju r doin 7th epi na ? complete it asap n send it to ria hehe
.Killer. IF-Addictz
.Killer.
.Killer.

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged

Gosh mujhe to fifi dikhi hi nahi...ab yeh fifi aur soumya ka dp mujhe confuse kar raha hai...!!!!!

Hahahaha hey Ria. Lol kyun meri aur Soumy ki DP same hai kya? LOL
yep almost sameLOL

Hahahaha. No I just checked. Uski different hai. She has that club scene wali DP LOL
did she change it again..??/Confused
fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged

this is the reason why I dont believe on such pages...pehele toh lagta tha ki sab sachh hai bt after that rumour abt their breakup I have stopped believing themAngry

Hahaha. Well I never believed any FB page since day one. Especially that ManVeer page. But I only referred to Ashish Lovies because there news and spoilers were always legit, and they were amongst the first to provide off screen pictures. But after this break up news, they al have had a brain malfunction. Break up kissi ka hua, and sayapa in pagalon ko para hua hai.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aslsifjsdlvjmdi.Killer.

aslsifjsdlvjmdi IF-Dazzler
aslsifjsdlvjmdi
aslsifjsdlvjmdi

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
ria rumor?? its truee n nw i hab som solid proofs LOL
Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
any1 here