Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC: P.K.A (crazzies) # 17 - invite only (Page 20)

alissa345 IF-Sizzlerz
alissa345
alissa345

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 15367

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by alissa345

hahhahah ab deri toh karni padhegi, intezaar karne ka fruit sweet hota hai na ROFL
LOL sun tumarey andar shine kar raha hai toh phir why am i on fire ROFL


Kyun tarpa rahi ho becharay ko LOL
Hahahahahaha because baby we are sisters. Sun meray ander hai but feel tumhe ho raha hai ROFL
Nahi yaar tarap toh main rahi hoon ROFL
Hahahhahah yeh accha hai shine tum maro and fire peh main baithoon ROFL

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Joined: 08 April 2012
Posts: 15926

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alissa345

Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by alissa345

hahahhaha fifu tussi toh cha gaye yaar ROFLROFL
Oh okay so he was older than you i see LOL lmaooo older guys are actually better, same age dudes suck ROFL LOL sirf lectures hi combine karey ya phir aur kuch bhi? ROFL 
LOL don't we sound so kameeni types ROFL bechara bholluu really loves you, uss ki halat peh hassi arahi hai  ROFL


Embrace your kameenapan Aalu. It's the best thing in the world ROFL
Yup he's older than me. So is Ali LOL . But Ali is older than him too ROFL
Hahahahahaha haan na bahut kuch combine kertay thay. And I used to leave him wanting more. Lmfao ROFL
Bholu used to love me, but not anymore LOL
Uss khotay pe hassna he chahiye. Issi kabil hai woh ROFL
hahahha Bohat kuch combine katey thay? zara pm mein detail toh batana behena LOL
hahahahha older men are always better ROFL haina? LOL
khota? ROFL isn't that a donkey? ROFL dekha tumaray liye woh donkey banney ke liye bhi tayyar hai ROFL


Hahahaha behna samjhdar ko ishara he kafi hota hai ROFL
You know he quit smoking because of me. But jab dukhi Majnu bana to dobara shuru hogaya ROFL
Yea because they are a little mature by then WinkLOL
Hahahaha yes it's a donkey ROFL . Woh mere liye nai bana, woh to pehle se he khota tha ROFL
alissa345 IF-Sizzlerz
alissa345
alissa345

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 15367

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam Ali

@Alissa- what my bacha got drunk how dare you Alissa hopw old r u bacha? drinking buri baat hai not good alchol is yuck
hahhahah yes thora sa LOL i'm 17 but in quebec city its legal in 18 years and i'll be it in 3 months LOL
fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Joined: 08 April 2012
Posts: 15926

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alissa345

Lmaooo why are you so against bhollu? ROFL baar baar dafa karti rehti ho becharey ko, kitni baar dafa hoga becharey ko rest toh do ROFL


Because bholu khota hai aik number ka ROFL
And khotas are not allowed to rest ROFL
fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Joined: 08 April 2012
Posts: 15926

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam Ali

@Fia- I'm ok bacha better today been out all day went to eid shopping in the evening got a pink anarkali churridar its really pretty but too long and got silver heels and matching bangles just earrings left... how was ur day?


Oooh nice, I bought a blur anarkali with chooridar Big smile
My day was pretty boring today, I mostly just slept LOL
fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Joined: 08 April 2012
Posts: 15926

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alissa345

Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by alissa345

hahhahah ab deri toh karni padhegi, intezaar karne ka fruit sweet hota hai na ROFL
LOL sun tumarey andar shine kar raha hai toh phir why am i on fire ROFL


Kyun tarpa rahi ho becharay ko LOL
Hahahahahaha because baby we are sisters. Sun meray ander hai but feel tumhe ho raha hai ROFL
Nahi yaar tarap toh main rahi hoon ROFL
Hahahhahah yeh accha hai shine tum maro and fire peh main baithoon ROFL


Hahahahaha hai na kamaal ki baat? LOL
Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Joined: 11 November 2005
Posts: 64778

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alissa345

Originally posted by Anam Ali

@Alissa- what my bacha got drunk how dare you Alissa hopw old r u bacha? drinking buri baat hai not good alchol is yuck
hahhahah yes thora sa LOL i'm 17 but in quebec city its legal in 18 years and i'll be it in 3 months LOL
 
bacha not legal yet so next time dont u dare touch alcohol or else i will break ur handsAngry its not gd for health also try and avoid it in the future bacha i dont want ur health getting ruined and plus when people get drink they do weird things
alissa345 IF-Sizzlerz
alissa345
alissa345

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 15367

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by alissa345

Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by alissa345

hahahhaha fifu tussi toh cha gaye yaar ROFLROFL
Oh okay so he was older than you i see LOL lmaooo older guys are actually better, same age dudes suck ROFL LOL sirf lectures hi combine karey ya phir aur kuch bhi? ROFL 
LOL don't we sound so kameeni types ROFL bechara bholluu really loves you, uss ki halat peh hassi arahi hai  ROFL


Embrace your kameenapan Aalu. It's the best thing in the world ROFL
Yup he's older than me. So is Ali LOL . But Ali is older than him too ROFL
Hahahahahaha haan na bahut kuch combine kertay thay. And I used to leave him wanting more. Lmfao ROFL
Bholu used to love me, but not anymore LOL
Uss khotay pe hassna he chahiye. Issi kabil hai woh ROFL
hahahha Bohat kuch combine katey thay? zara pm mein detail toh batana behena LOL
hahahahha older men are always better ROFL haina? LOL
khota? ROFL isn't that a donkey? ROFL dekha tumaray liye woh donkey banney ke liye bhi tayyar hai ROFL


Hahahaha behna samjhdar ko ishara he kafi hota hai ROFL
You know he quit smoking because of me. But jab dukhi Majnu bana to dobara shuru hogaya ROFL
Yea because they are a little mature by then WinkLOL
Hahahaha yes it's a donkey ROFL . Woh mere liye nai bana, woh to pehle se he khota tha ROFL
hahahahha samaj toh mujhey pehli baar hi aagaya tha par tumharey munh se sunna main zayada maza aata hai ROFL 
hahahhha yeh bhollu toh devdas bhi ban gaya LOL MAA NE KAHA GHAR CHOR DO, MAINE KAHA SMOKING CHOR DO, FIFU NE KAHA EARTH KO CHORH DO ROFLROFL
hahahhaha tumhe kaisey pata pehley se khota tha, hosakta hai baad mein tum ne completely khota bana diya ho LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fia21

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||Jaanu&Pari'sLounge||OPEN INVITE!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 135 136

Author: Nomaa.   Replies: 1085   Views: 32150

Nomaa. 1085 32150 09 September 2012 at 2:41am by Nomaa.
~*Bol Baby Bol RockAndRoll*~CC#12{Invite Only}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72

Author: -tehreem-   Replies: 569   Views: 37883

-tehreem- 569 37883 28 August 2012 at 2:14pm by Ash_Smash
.:Kaamchors Ka Hub:. [Invite Only]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57

Author: rainydays.   Replies: 449   Views: 20182

rainydays. 449 20182 29 July 2012 at 7:38am by -Preeti-
Debate Mansion Chat Club #17- Invite Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43

Author: debayon   Replies: 340   Views: 24562

debayon 340 24562 20 June 2012 at 7:10am by Aahaana
Chayp & Deyr Futiya Lubbers #2 !!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59

Author: -Leah-   Replies: 467   Views: 12124

-Leah- 467 12124 08 May 2012 at 12:41am by ParthKiBabe

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index