Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC: P.K.A (crazzies) # 17 - invite only (Page 120)

alissa345 IF-Sizzlerz
alissa345
alissa345

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 15367

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by alissa345

My species? ROFL there are more apart from me ? ROFL


No you're the first born so we need a new name ROFL
hahahaha okay okay, so did you come up with a name yet? ROFL

Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Joined: 11 November 2005
Posts: 71456

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by Anam Ali

Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by Anam Ali

@niha- bacha we might have to get rid of fia also na lekin im think paise bhi bachjayghe dono shaadiyaan ek saat


Now I am hurt Broken Heart
 
I'm sorry bacha didnt want to hurt uHug i didnt mean that way come on your my bacha mummy never bes mean to any of u... beta u have to discuss now sawmy ki side or mummy ki side


You are being unfair mummy Ouch
Soumy does not want to marry Akash. And I don't want to marry Ali Cry
 
come on Akash owns a shopping mall now he got promotion bunglow house gari naukar everything... perfect son in law... Ali keh pass toh sirf achi education hai ab accounting ki degree pass karleh aur accountant banjaye phir tike hai agar nahiye toh hum auseh tumhara rishtha nahiye denghe akhir akash hamaara first son in law haina so ali ko bhi ausekeh jaisa sucessful honah paregha warna no rishtha lekin ek baat hai fia tumhe ali pasan hai so one good thing about the rishtha
Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Joined: 11 November 2005
Posts: 71456

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
@Niha-  u said why sawmy getting married bacha mummy explained so i hope its cleared now so no chappals for my little baby bacha
fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Joined: 08 April 2012
Posts: 15926

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alissa345

Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by alissa345

My species? ROFL there are more apart from me ? ROFL


No you're the first born so we need a new name ROFL
hahahaha okay okay, so did you come up with a name yet? ROFL


Nope. Still working on it LOL
-Niha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niha-
-Niha-

Joined: 16 February 2012
Posts: 10158

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam Ali

@Niha- u said why sawmy getting married bacha mummy explained so i hope its cleared now so no chappals for my little baby bacha
im sorry
mummy read ma comment on page 119 at da bottom
fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Joined: 08 April 2012
Posts: 15926

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam Ali

 
come on Akash owns a shopping mall now he got promotion bunglow house gari naukar everything... perfect son in law... Ali keh pass toh sirf achi education hai ab accounting ki degree pass karleh aur accountant banjaye phir tike hai agar nahiye toh hum auseh tumhara rishtha nahiye denghe akhir akash hamaara first son in law haina so ali ko bhi ausekeh jaisa sucessful honah paregha warna no rishtha lekin ek baat hai fia tumhe ali pasan hai so one good thing about the rishtha


Hawww haye maine kab kaha kay mujhe Ali pasand hai ShockedShocked
Mummy, Ali is VERY rich LOL
Agar woh job na bhi karay na to bhi aram se poori life aish kersakta hai Tongue . Lol. But he wants to work on his own too instead of joining his dad's business only.
Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Joined: 11 November 2005
Posts: 71456

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
@Niha- aww my lil bacha yep u can buy whatever u want... did u buy eid clothes yet
-Niha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niha-
-Niha-

Joined: 16 February 2012
Posts: 10158

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam Ali

@Niha- aww my lil bacha yep u can buy whatever u want... did u buy eid clothes yet
lol yep i brought a pink anakali from sitara in birmingham

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||Jaanu&Pari'sLounge||OPEN INVITE!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Nomaa.   Replies: 1197   Views: 30691

Nomaa. 1197 30691 09 September 2012 at 2:41am by Nomaa.
~*Bol Baby Bol RockAndRoll*~CC#12{Invite Only}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76

Author: -tehreem-   Replies: 601   Views: 35386

-tehreem- 601 35386 28 August 2012 at 2:14pm by Ash_Smash
.:Kaamchors Ka Hub:. [Invite Only]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60

Author: rainydays.   Replies: 479   Views: 18334

rainydays. 479 18334 29 July 2012 at 7:38am by -Preeti-
Debate Mansion Chat Club #17- Invite Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44

Author: debayon   Replies: 345   Views: 21874

debayon 345 21874 20 June 2012 at 8:09am by The-ShakMeister
Chayp & Deyr Futiya Lubbers #2 !!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65

Author: -Leah-   Replies: 519   Views: 11372

-Leah- 519 11372 08 May 2012 at 12:41am by ParthKiBabe

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index