Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC: P.K.A (crazzies) # 17 - invite only (Page 10)

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Joined: 08 April 2012
Posts: 15926

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alissa345

Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by alissa345

Lmaoo i doubt if i said that cuz it seems like i was too busy fooling around ROFL Gooshh man all he is doing is smiling at me LOL


You know what would be funny? If he made videos of your monster act last night and would blackmail you over it for the rest of your life ROFL
Dude how did you know? Shocked Its my brother and his scheme they BOTH made it LOL but haven't blackmailed me yet. i asked him what i did and he said you'll see Embarrassed i'm kinda scred to know about my deeds ROFL


Lmfao REALLY? Shocked
Hahahahahahahaha wow they're smart LOL . They think like me Wink . Hahaha man you're screwed ROFL

alissa345 IF-Sizzlerz
alissa345
alissa345

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 15367

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by alissa345

Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by alissa345

Lmaoo i doubt if i said that cuz it seems like i was too busy fooling around ROFL Gooshh man all he is doing is smiling at me LOL


You know what would be funny? If he made videos of your monster act last night and would blackmail you over it for the rest of your life ROFL
Dude how did you know? Shocked Its my brother and his scheme they BOTH made it LOL but haven't blackmailed me yet. i asked him what i did and he said you'll see Embarrassed i'm kinda scred to know about my deeds ROFL


Lmfao REALLY? Shocked
Hahahahahahahaha wow they're smart LOL . They think like me Wink . Hahaha man you're screwed ROFL
i swear both friends against me LOL You know if i wasn't the one gotten drunk i would've done the same Tongue its so weird how they drank too and why is it always me who goes psycho LOL oh well i think i said some stuff to my brothers gf tooLOL hahahhahaha i need clear details i'll be going to Dans house later to find out Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fia21

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Joined: 08 April 2012
Posts: 15926

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alissa345

i swear both friends against me LOL You know if i wasn't the one gotten drunk i would've done the same Tongue its so weird how they drank too and why is it always me who goes psycho LOL oh well i think i said some stuff to my brothers gf tooLOL hahahhahaha i need clear details i'll be going to Dans house later to find out Wink


Great minds think alike Wink
Hahahaha because guys don't get drunk that easily no matter how many drinks they have LOL
Please do PM me whatever you did. I am dying to know ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurl

alissa345 IF-Sizzlerz
alissa345
alissa345

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 15367

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by alissa345

i swear both friends against me LOL You know if i wasn't the one gotten drunk i would've done the same Tongue its so weird how they drank too and why is it always me who goes psycho LOL oh well i think i said some stuff to my brothers gf tooLOL hahahhahaha i need clear details i'll be going to Dans house later to find out Wink


Great minds think alike Wink
Hahahaha because guys don't get drunk that easily no matter how many drinks they have LOL
Please do PM me whatever you did. I am dying to know ROFL
hahahahah so true. i had like 3 or 4 i think and trust me that was more than enough.LOL the worst part when i actually cursed at them was when they forced me into cold shower at freakin 4 in the morning Angry i was freezing manLOL i will surely pm you as soon as i find out LOL you dying to know and i'm scared to know ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fia21

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Joined: 08 April 2012
Posts: 15926

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Omg Alissa you remember my school wala London dude who liked me? He's online and talking to me after ages Shocked . Yeh saray achanak se kahan se tapak paray LOL
alissa345 IF-Sizzlerz
alissa345
alissa345

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 15367

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fia21

Omg Alissa you remember my school wala London dude who liked me? He's online and talking to me after ages Shocked . Yeh saray achanak se kahan se tapak paray LOL
Awww its him Big smile i like that dude LOL hahahahahah talk to him nicely, and tell me whats he saying Tongue tell me tell me LOL i think he really loves you Tongue
fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Joined: 08 April 2012
Posts: 15926

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alissa345

Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by alissa345

i swear both friends against me LOL You know if i wasn't the one gotten drunk i would've done the same Tongue its so weird how they drank too and why is it always me who goes psycho LOL oh well i think i said some stuff to my brothers gf tooLOL hahahhahaha i need clear details i'll be going to Dans house later to find out Wink


Great minds think alike Wink
Hahahaha because guys don't get drunk that easily no matter how many drinks they have LOL
Please do PM me whatever you did. I am dying to know ROFL
hahahahah so true. i had like 3 or 4 i think and trust me that was more than enough.LOL the worst part when i actually cursed at them was when they forced me into cold shower at freakin 4 in the morning Angry i was freezing manLOL i will surely pm you as soon as i find out LOL you dying to know and i'm scared to know ROFL


Dude you shouldn't even have 1 since you can't seem to handle it LOL
I took a shower at 3 in the morning once and it was terrible Stern Smile
Dying and really excited to know ROFL
fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Joined: 08 April 2012
Posts: 15926

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alissa345

Originally posted by fia21

Omg Alissa you remember my school wala London dude who liked me? He's online and talking to me after ages Shocked . Yeh saray achanak se kahan se tapak paray LOL
Awww its him Big smile i like that dude LOL hahahahahah talk to him nicely, and tell me whats he saying Tongue tell me tell me LOL i think he really loves you Tongue


Lol. He's saying he misses his family so I'm like then come meet them. He's like okay your wish is my command Tongue

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||Jaanu&Pari'sLounge||OPEN INVITE!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Nomaa.   Replies: 1197   Views: 30856

Nomaa. 1197 30856 09 September 2012 at 2:41am by Nomaa.
~*Bol Baby Bol RockAndRoll*~CC#12{Invite Only}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76

Author: -tehreem-   Replies: 601   Views: 35701

-tehreem- 601 35701 28 August 2012 at 2:14pm by Ash_Smash
.:Kaamchors Ka Hub:. [Invite Only]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60

Author: rainydays.   Replies: 479   Views: 18411

rainydays. 479 18411 29 July 2012 at 7:38am by -Preeti-
Debate Mansion Chat Club #17- Invite Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44

Author: debayon   Replies: 345   Views: 22264

debayon 345 22264 20 June 2012 at 8:09am by The-ShakMeister
Chayp & Deyr Futiya Lubbers #2 !!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65

Author: -Leah-   Replies: 519   Views: 11438

-Leah- 519 11438 08 May 2012 at 12:41am by ParthKiBabe

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index