Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Killer. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Gosh mujhe to fifi dikhi hi nahi...ab yeh fifi aur soumya ka dp mujhe confuse kar raha hai...!!!!!
.Killer. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Khawaunju

1st brk up of Priyash den Rpatzz n Kristen n som rumors of Ian n Nina too goin around soo

yep I agree...bt accrding to me the most funny was Robsten breakupπŸ˜†
aslsifjsdlvjmdi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ria funny?? lolz i was actually heart broken by Kristen act  i mean Robert was gonna marry her man n she heated on him wat a shame 
fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Khawaunju

nt only Manveer pg all pages man AK twitter is handled by Sherni of AK lovies its nt evn hab a prob with Sherni bt wjhy r they making us fool?? dosent AK hab time rather dan unncessarry chattin time

well i dun hab prob with AK lovies pg as they give genuine info bt Manveer pg hab gone nuts lol

You know even I thought at first that AK's twiitter account is being handled by Sherni because AK's first tweet was something like Finally on "Tweeter" whereas these are the wrong spellings πŸ˜† . And only Sherni writes Tweeter instead of Twitter. But then this girl from the forum who posts Ashish's BBM statuses said that he himself told her that he's on Twitter now so I though maybe it would be his real account. Because that girl and Sherni got into a fight earlier regarding her pictures that she posted on REM when she visited the sets during the accident episodes so she and Sherni cannot be together in this. Anyway yea so true, that ManVeer pageis frigging nuts man. And it's that Pari girl who is pretending to be Priyal. I caught her from her writing style πŸ˜‰ . Pari writes "sended" which is not even a word by the way πŸ˜†) instead of "sent" and Priyal in her supposed posts on the page also writes "sended" πŸ˜† . And she literally argues with her fans 🀣 . So that can definitely not be Priyal.
fia21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AKlover-16

Gosh mujhe to fifi dikhi hi nahi...ab yeh fifi aur soumya ka dp mujhe confuse kar raha hai...!!!!!

Hahahaha hey Ria. Lol kyun meri aur Soumy ki DP same hai kya? πŸ˜†
.Killer. thumbnail
Originally posted by: fia21

Hahahaha hey Ria. Lol kyun meri aur Soumy ki DP same hai kya? πŸ˜†

yep almost sameπŸ˜†
fia21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AKlover-16

yep almost sameπŸ˜†

Hahahaha. No I just checked. Uski different hai. She has that club scene wali DP πŸ˜†
.Killer. thumbnail

You know even I thought at first that AK's twiitter account is being handled by Sherni because AK's first tweet was something like Finally on "Tweeter" whereas these are the wrong spellings πŸ˜† . And only Sherni writes Tweeter instead of Twitter. But then this girl from the forum who posts Ashish's BBM statuses said that he himself told her that he's on Twitter now so I though maybe it would be his real account. Because that girl and Sherni got into a fight earlier regarding her pictures that she posted on REM when she visited the sets during the accident episodes so she and Sherni cannot be together in this. Anyway yea so true, that ManVeer pageis frigging nuts man. And it's that Pari girl who is pretending to be Priyal. I caught her from her writing style πŸ˜‰ . Pari writes "sended" which is not even a word by the way πŸ˜†) instead of "sent" and Priyal in her supposed posts on the page also writes "sended" πŸ˜† . And she literally argues with her fans 🀣 . So that can definitely not be Priyal.

this is the reason why I dont believe on such pages...pehele toh lagta tha ki sab sachh hai bt after that rumour abt their breakup I have stopped believing them😑
aslsifjsdlvjmdi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

well da grl who visited da sets is a frnd of mine n she said the news abt acc handeled by Sherni as AK is her bbm frnd πŸ˜›  n another reason is dat wen i followed AK he followed me back πŸ˜†  lol n den wen da news abt sherni handeling da tweeter πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† came she gt aware n unfollowed his fanzz lol πŸ˜†  so he cant b AK at all πŸ˜†

n ya Manaveer pg never trust them fooling us
Anjalika13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
fia u n ranju r doin 7th epi na ? complete it asap n send it to ria hehe