CC: P.K.A (crazzies) # 17 - invite only - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by AKlover-16

@AALU...Omg anny ko wahan hona chahiye tha,...I cant believe what u have done🤣
hahahahahaha i can't believe it either. and my brother just gave me a look and called me crazy chick 😆 i really wonder what i did with Dan he seems to be not saying much ROFL
Originally posted by alissa345

hahahahahaha i can't believe it either. and my brother just gave me a look and called me crazy chick 😆 i really wonder what i did with Dan he seems to be not saying much 🤣
🤣🤣
Originally posted by Havvii

Nihu i will kill riyu if she help mommy u dnt worry i m with u
Aalu tell me detail
Hahahahahaha details toh main bhool gayi 😆 but he did show me this monstrous bite mark on his forearm 🤣 and i was calling him, hey sexy, yesterday he told me it 🤣
@SOUMYA...i'm missing her more...I'm on her side
brb...gals...gtg...baaki kahani kal sunungi...aalu its pending...send me a pm of the whole story...!!! lmaoo

Hahahahaha i don't clearly remember🤣. although i do remember i told him we were almost gonna make out and that his hair is very smooth 🤣 and i love his mom 😆 hahahaahhaaha i think i mentioned diapers too🤣

Holy crap you gave away the diapers secret? 🤣
Did you tell Dan that you chose a blue polka dots diaper for him? 🤣

Originally posted by fia21

Holy crap you gave away the diapers secret? 🤣
Did you tell Dan that you chose a blue polka dots diaper for him? 🤣

hahhahahaha i have no clue if i spilled that too, he seems to be not saying much. i really wonder what i did to him😆 its gonna be hard trying to get it out of him ROFL
my boss called me in early morning, barely got a  few good hours of sleep, wanted to go to Edison today but couldn't get up on time

hahhahahaha i have no clue if i spilled that too, he seems to be not saying much. i really wonder what i did to him😆 its gonna be hard trying to get it out of him 🤣

I really hope you said I love you to him, since it's hard to get it out of your mouth when you're in your senses 🤣
Originally posted by fia21

I really hope you said I love you to him, since it's hard to get it out of your mouth when you're in your senses 🤣
Lmaoo i doubt if i said that cuz it seems like i was too busy fooling around ROFL Gooshh man all he is doing is smiling at me 😆