Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

idreeskhan123 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
nothing will happen to arushi and pratigya i think..and about KST i think he will be in troble because some one hs updated about the new promo that all thakurs family was waiting 4 kst and pratigya 2 and shakti get a call and shaktiya get shoke..dont know what shaktiya heard in mobile phone but i think it was about KST so i think baba is in some trouble..
teenss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eden_luvsKriya

I feel ykw is jus shown like dat onli...maybe she leaves midway n P is left all alone 2 get bk hm n dats wen d goons will attack her...else i feel dis plan might also backfire of d goons as K might turn up out of the blue n meet P😛..n then his bday can be celebrated😃

do u think??she is fav char f cvs,her presence is must🤓

kk😆..jokes apart,goons dialogues abt free offer nd ykw's presence has smthing to do there i think...

abt k cming back is doubtfull as he is out f town fr a purpose nly..
most prob,nthing will happen bt thakurs will cm to knw abt the incidnce,,nd then they can blame on prats,,nd may be stop her wrk too,,an also k will nt be there fr a day to defend her😕
teenss thumbnail
Originally posted by: idreeskhan123

nothing will happen to arushi and pratigya i think..and about KST i think he will be in troble because some one hs updated about the new promo that all thakurs family was waiting 4 kst and pratigya 2 and shakti get a call and shaktiya get shoke..dont know what shaktiya heard in mobile phone but i think it was about KST so i think baba is in some trouble..

amm abt promo,,i dnt think that vs true,,as hw cm no 1 hs seen it yet😕

bt yaa twist will be in that way around too,,may be k cud be in danger 😕as sisters duo r still needed fr bj moments on komal🥱
nd as kst's bday is approaching too😕
Arjaforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
firstly whats the need of this arusrhiya phlusrhiya there😡...why cvs r involving her in this matter???it is seeming that some unxpected will happen...🤢
teenss thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArryArooj

firstly whats the need of this arusrhiya phlusrhiya there😡...why cvs r involving her in this matter???it is seeming that some unxpected will happen...🤢

bold...yaa most prob..smthing beyond our expectation🤢 or may be nthing😆
Arjaforever thumbnail
Originally posted by: teenss

bold...yaa most prob..smthing beyond our expectation🤢 or may be nthing😆

Bcoz of arusrhiya's presence m scared...n no smthing will happen must...
teenss thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArryArooj

Bcoz of arusrhiya's presence m scared...n no smthing will happen must...

arushiaa😆yaa vere she is ,there is a prblm..

hmm bt am expecting no danger,, i think sisters duo will handle it...or may be shakti will cm on time😉
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mine prediction😛

i think pratigya will not reach whole night at tn and tnsians will make situation very worse wen she will come back and soon prats will b pregoo and then questions will arrise on paternity of child now krishna always there for pratigya we have to see wat krishna will do and his reaction😃
Arjaforever thumbnail
Originally posted by: teenss

arushiaa😆yaa vere she is ,there is a prblm..

hmm bt am expecting no danger,, i think sisters duo will handle it...or may be shakti will cm on time😉

If P n A will survive themselve then how goons will take revenge then this will again postponed...
no idea abt cvs planning what they'ill do..but i realy want that Arusrhiya reach home safely n K saves P from goons in this way we can see only Kriya not this kabab mein haddi arusiya with them i think this will be much better...
DareDevil_VickY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

mine prediction😛

i think pratigya will not reach whole night at tn and tnsians will make situation very worse wen she will come back and soon prats will b pregoo and then questions will arrise on paternity of child now krishna always there for pratigya we have to see wat krishna will do and his reaction😃

very dangerous prediction hopefully it wont happen