vt a twist..thanks fr wasting time here

teenss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
k p not together fr 1 or may be fr two episodes 😲

okk guys we saw yest, goons are following p everyvere😕

and now suddenly cvs has send k to banaras that too for a night😲

but prats is nt alone ,,she nd her sis are cming back ,,goons r haappy fr free offer

soo vt will be the new twist,,we all r looking frward ,as p is in danger,,bt bt i think cvs r jst creating a twist there also,,  i think p and arushi will save themselves because  vt vs the need to include arushi here,😕fcrse for a sister bj or for woman power ,,to let the girls knw hw to tackle these kind f situations,,   may be😕

and if they vnna show  p hurted or smthing,,it can be like ki kst is in restrant,busy,
p alone ,,nt with arushi...😕

so there vs a certain motive to send k off to banaras all f a sudden ,so may be a twist awaiting in banaras too ðŸ˜•

and  and and we all knw hw p nd arushi r discussing fr their bj moment fr komalia,,so least chances fr them indulging in a prblm😔as they have to advise komal too ,may be in today's episode🥱

nd we knw cvs r celebrating janmashtami frm past two years,,this time tmro, means friday it is,, nd fcrse kst's b'day,😳,nd in reel time i dnt think he will be back till tmro frm banaras😕 so cvs r skippping bday 😲or a twist waiting us on his bday😲

or may be nthing will happen to k or p,means no twist  as cvs r more intersted in side char rather than leads🥱

kk am all cnfused😕

share uor views guyss😊
Edited by teenss - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maybe all this drama is for a new entry or someone's return ðŸ˜•
teenss thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anondo.R

Maybe all this drama is for a new entry or someone's return ðŸ˜•

if u r pointing towards abimanyu's retrn,then i think least chances..😕

yaa may be a new dramabt bt vt it will be nd vt vs the need to include arushi here also🥱
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I m blankDon't know what 's cv's plan😕?WHy they r sending KST out of townSome scaring thoughts are coming to my mind 
teenss thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snigdhakhanam

I m blankDon't know what 's cv's plan😕?WHy they r sending KST out of townSome scaring thoughts are coming to my mind 

hmmm
btw vt scary thought??😲abt k or p?😕
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
When prats and arushi was finding rickshaw it was day but they have shown that she didnt reach in TN even in late night so what if the goons already got the sisters:O
teenss thumbnail
Originally posted by: adib40

When prats and arushi was finding rickshaw it was day but they have shown that she didnt reach in TN even in late night so what if the goons already got the sisters:O

z

hmmm ,,noo i think vtever will happen,,atleast cvs will show us😕..may be today's episode start off with faceoff b/w gundas and p arushi😕
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: teenss

z

hmmm ,,noo i think vtever will happen,,atleast cvs will show us😕..may be today's episode start off with faceoff b/w gundas and p arushi😕

it has been day from night and they didnt find any rickshaw lol
teenss thumbnail
Originally posted by: adib40

it has been day from night and they didnt find any rickshaw lol

we can say it vs evening time and we knw nly 1 hour vs needed to get evening to night😆

vtever most probbly, today's episode will start with it bt as arushi is along ,,i thing sis duo will tackle the situation bt yaa may be after this incidence prats will be blamed by thakurs fr staying out at night😕
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
I feel ykw is jus shown like dat onli...maybe she leaves midway n P is left all alone 2 get bk hm n dats wen d goons will attack her...else i feel dis plan might also backfire of d goons as K might turn up out of the blue n meet P😛..n then his bday can be celebrated😃