Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi SS: A Crack in the Mirror Chp 8 Updated (Page 8)

pakpearl IF-Sizzlerz
pakpearl
pakpearl

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Beautifully written!!! keep it up,dear Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dalmuthuya

AnnieCheli1997 Senior Member
AnnieCheli1997
AnnieCheli1997

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Some reason I feel the handsome stranger is Arnav!! :) Can't wait to see how the story develops!! :) xx Continue soon!! :) xx

Dalmuthuya

fffan123 IF-Sizzlerz
fffan123
fffan123

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Loved the update. Has she met Arnav in the train. Waiting to read next part.

Dalmuthuya

catalyst IF-Dazzler
catalyst
catalyst

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
brilliantly written...this seems more like khusiz story i mean of of her insight and her pov...well,that was intense!

it is intriguing enuff to see how u end up uniting arhi!:)

the past she is running away from, the decision to move on...

okay so thatz arnav for sure...our hero makes an entry...do pm me when u update!:)

Dalmuthuya

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by icegurl789

brilliantly written...this seems more like khusiz story i mean of of her insight and her pov...well,that was intense!

it is intriguing enuff to see how u end up uniting arhi!:)

the past she is running away from, the decision to move on...

okay so thatz arnav for sure...our hero makes an entry...do pm me when u update!:)

A new reader! Yay :) I would love to pm you. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Puddleduckcatalyst

claireDD IF-Dazzler
claireDD
claireDD

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
where on earth r u getting these ideas from??
i had goosebumps reading the 2nd part..
and the 3rd part was really amazing..Arnav never fails to surprise me..
uni student huh!!!
husky voice,smirk and leather jacket with black jeans nd a red scarf...!!!!!!!!!OMFG i cant breath..*swoons*

hatred and khushi...omg !!!
but atleast she decided to move on..
education is liberation..my mom use to say that all the time..uuufff she never gets bored repeating it to me,my bro n my sis..hhhmmpphh

i love khushi for being this strong..
update soon baby...love ya

PuddleduckDalmuthuya

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Okay so here is chapter 3! Honestly speaking I didn't write like a maniac for this chapter... I wrote only twice for this one and that's not much for me. It's an alright chapter, but I still hope you guys enjoy it. :) Comment and like please if did so! I always look forward to it :) 

Chapter 3 

"We are here." 

The stranger said looking out the window with me. 

I gave him a glare and ignored him. Something about the way he spoke, jolted my gut and I did not like it one bit. He continued to stare outside, while I mentally prepared myself. In another few minutes I was literally walking in to a new life; a life full of education, but different experiences. A part of me was absolutely terrified and the other part of me was excited. 

"We better get our luggages." 

He said casually.

But of course that annoyed me. 

"I know what do! You don't have to tell me." 

I snapped back at him. 

He smirked at me and raised his perfectly shaped eyebrow and that was when I noticed the light scar. It was very light, but you could still see it, right at the edge of his eyebrow. I wonder what happened, although it did give him the slight dangerous vibe. 

"Are you having a bad day or are you naturally always this pissed off?" 

Was this man actually teasing me? The nerve of him! 

"Excuse me, I don't know you and you don't know me. So how about we not speak at all. That would do well for everybody, especially me." 

He leaned against the pole right next to the compartment and shrugged at my suggestion.

"So how about we change that? Let's get to know each other." 

I blankly stared at him, thinking of a way to respond to what he said. It wasn't a surprise that he was hitting on me. There were many guys who always did where ever I went. Sometimes it sounds quite arrogant, but I am being honest. Old, young, whoever it might be, there was at least one guy that would say something pathetic to get my attention; although there was difference between the previous men and this guy. Whenever I reacted coldly towards them they let me be, but this guy seemed different. There was a sense of determination in his brown eyes and I did not like it one bit. Nobody was to push my walls and who ever tried, I would destroy them. There will be no compassion what so ever. It has turned in to ashes.. 

"If that is your pathetic way of hitting on me then I suggest you get classes for it because that will never work." 

"Actually it will work on a normal girl, but from your reactions I can tell you're not one of the normal ones." 

Fire was beginning to ignite inside of me. This stranger was pushing the limit that I am working so hard to control. Another one more word out of him and I won't be surprised if I actually slammed him against the wall. Control Khushi, control. I closed my eyes and turned away to gain my sense of peace. I felt none, but faintly I began to hear Tami's calming voice. 'Let it go Khushi, just let it go.' And that was exactly what I did. Without uttering one word, I silently grabbed my luggage. He stood watching me as I did so. The atmosphere began to feel uncomfortable and I fidgeted with the hem of my sweater. Did he have no shame? From the looks of it, that would be a no. 

"Would you stop staring at me!" 

A lazy smirk graced his flawless face. 

"Why does it bother you?" 

I glared at his question. 'Control, Khushi, control, just control. Don't give him the satisfaction. 

"No, it does not, but just stop!" 

"Well if it doesn't bother you then why should I stop?" 

'Control, I mean it Khushi Kumari Gupta. Do NOT let your temper get the best of you. Just walk away right now. He is not worth it.' 

I gave him one last glare and walked out with the rest of my luggages and faintly I heard him say,

"Not even a good bye, how rude." 

Once I got off the train I glanced upon my surroundings. It was beautiful out here in the Highlands. In the distance you could see the glimpse of the mountain range, hidden behind the fog. Tami did mention to me the Highlands were beautiful, but I did not expect it to be this amazing. The city looked old, it as if I was a part of the 1940's time frame. Buildings on each side had the vintage feel to it. For the first time in years a small smile appeared across my face. This was some where I've always dreamt to go; a place where it took you back in time. 

"Beautiful, eh" 

A warmth breath of air caressed my neck and I jumped at the intensity. 

"Whoa, whoa, it's just me."

"YOU AGAIN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" 

"Well I am waiting for a ride just like you are." 

"Fine… at least, WAIT, WHAT? WHAT RIDE? I mean... where are you going?" 

"Same place you're going." 

After a few moments it finally dawned on me and the realization hit me like a ton of bricks. Automatically my fists clenched and I braced myself from my temper rising. 'Dear god, please tell me he wasn't.'

"And this place would be…?" 

"University of Victoria." 

Before I could respond a car pulled up in front of us. The driver got off without an acknowledgement; he grabbed our luggages and put it in the trunk. Bewildered at the driver's actions I tapped him on the shoulder. 

"Uh, excuse me, who are you?" 

He gave me an apologetic smile. 

"I am really sorry Madame. It's been a long day that's why I did not say hi or anything. Completely apologize about my behavior, but we really need to get going before it gets dark. The mountain highways get too foggy during the month of September". 

"That's alright. Let's go."

As I was about to open the door the stranger proceeded to get in from the other side. I looked at him completely confused. 

"What do you think you're doing?" 

He raised his eyebrow.

"Um… going to the University…" 

He explained as if I was a five year old having trouble understanding.

"No you're not. You can go in some other car. NOT IN MINE."

The crooked smirk appeared again across his face. 

"But I don't want to be in any other car. I want to be in YOUR car. So whether you like it or not I am coming in this car."

"Excuse me, YOU JUST DID NOT-"

A cough interrupted what I was about to say and I turned to see the driver standing awkwardly. Warmth spread throughout my cheeks at the embarrassment. It was all this stupid stranger's fault! If he didn't show up at the train none of this embarrassment would have occurred!

"If you both are done arguing would you both please get in? We really need to get going." 

The idiotic stranger in front of me nodded and got in. Burying my temper underneath me, I got in without uttering another word. All I knew was that this was going to be a long and miserable ride. 

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

PantheraoncaPuddleduckMONAKARAN5armadprayasbanetta10maniskp123Pihu7thesisTRND86aminakhansoniachammuMSgayatriipkndlover75dorindakatebhumi16124555aneelovesarshividya.sanjayRichie-RichlovespellShweta1691Bonhi_ipkkndcrazyaddictionsegadfarha5556swatim318N0306memories_imclaireDDArshisarunfangangsuaquagalMini17AnupamaJYxMidnightStarxfffan123Maria.pakpearl-Cheeni-pup03mishti_17

Shweta1691 Goldie
Shweta1691
Shweta1691

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Ok ok...this time no gloating over the fact that i am first...i reserved and became MIA for 2 hrs...deplorable of meAngry.
So moving forward...
Is he always this persistent or is today a special day??? Or maybe special girl???
Still havent given us his name...are you planning to throw a googly and not make him arnav???? Advise to the wise...DONT do that...i will hunt you across seven seas and exact revengeAngry.
Her anger is boiling , always on the surface...if she is used to all this attention then what else is bothering her??? Is it fact that since she is starting a new life and her nervousness is already at its peak? I so wish the walls she has put up for herself doesn't make her destroy something vital in life.
Loved how she kept repeating Tami's words to control herself!!

Loved the picturisation of highlands...never been there so my imagination went wildSmile
All geared for a Long and miserable ride!!! Being it on

Nice update
Thanks for the PM

P.M. If you hadnt PMed when you did ...i was just planning to send you a PM asking y you are MIA...i ges my timings is very good as alwaysWink

Edited by Shweta1691 - 18 August 2012 at 6:58am

PuddleduckDalmuthuya

Go to top