Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi SS: A Crack in the Mirror Chp 8 Updated (Page 21)

reallyhappy IF-Dazzler
reallyhappy
reallyhappy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
love der verbal fyts..:P
oh well i was rdy 2 evn read..
frthr..
i mean cud dey really rip each odr's clothes?
lolLOLLOL
do pm me wen u update more...TongueTongueTongueTonguethnxxxSmileSmileSmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dalmuthuya

Shweta1691 Goldie
Shweta1691
Shweta1691

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Someone is getting in guttery mode already!!!! Arnav my boy...dont rattle the bitch so much...i m so scared she will hurt himCry...but i ges whats arnav without khushi?? Right?? 
Kellie is just adorable...atleast someone is acting like " the khushi"Wink

Loved it!!!
Four more years of him!!! Khushi is in for one hell of a ride!!! He is very persistentBig smile

Loved it...loved it ...loved it!!!
And so sorry for late response...i m shuttling between cities...which is soon going to turn into continents...will reply as i can

C u around
Thanks for the PM

P.S. will now go n read what else u have updated...i hope u HAVE updated others!!!! 

Dalmuthuya

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shweta1691

Someone is getting in guttery mode already!!!! Arnav my boy...dont rattle the bitch so much...i m so scared she will hurt himCry...but i ges whats arnav without khushi?? Right?? 
Kellie is just adorable...atleast someone is acting like " the khushi"Wink

Loved it!!!
Four more years of him!!! Khushi is in for one hell of a ride!!! He is very persistentBig smile

Loved it...loved it ...loved it!!!
And so sorry for late response...i m shuttling between cities...which is soon going to turn into continents...will reply as i can

C u around
Thanks for the PM

P.S. will now go n read what else u have updated...i hope u HAVE updated others!!!! 

FINALLY. I missed you! Continents? YOU'RE LEAVING INDIA? :O PM ME WHERE YOU GOING.  

Shweta1691

memories_im IF-Dazzler
memories_im
memories_im

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
please update soon :))

Dalmuthuya

..SunnYaara.. IF-Sizzlerz
..SunnYaara..
..SunnYaara..

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
So wen r u planing to update hun...

Dalmuthuya

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
A Short update... here you go guys. Gosh I am sorry for the wait.

Chapter 5 part 2

"Khushi!"

I turned to see Kellie running towards me and right behind another guy followed holding on to her hand. He was the same height as Arnav, except he had blonde hair and a dark shade of blue eyes.  There was a unique beauty to him that I could not explain in words…

"Hi Kellie, what's up?"

"Well you seemed to be in a hurry to get out of class. I wanted see if you were alright…"

I smiled slightly at her concern. The girl was weird, but she was sweet.

"I am fine Kellie. I just need some air."

"Oh, well, in that case, I want you to meet Skyler! He is my best friend since grade 9! And Skyler meet Khushi my new roommate."

Skyler smiled at me and shook my hand.

"Nice to finally meet you Khushi and I am sorry if my weirdo best friend scared you on the first day. She told me she hugged you the moment you entered. Sometimes she just acts without thinking."

Skyler said teasing Kellie, but he had a smile of admiration. It was crystal clear to me that Skyler loved Kellie just the way she loved him. Yet both weren't aware of it. Well, they might as well enjoy it for now because men always change and Kellie will be thrown out like a dog.

"Nice to meet you as well Skyler, and it's fine, it was weird at first, but she had good intentions."

I replied smiling slightly, but my eyes were on Kellie. A blush was creeping up on her pale cheeks. She was smitten like a little puppy.

"Well Khushi I hope we all can hang again, but right now Kellie and I have to hurry. We cannot be late for Bio!"

"Alright, well, I will see you both later."

"See you later Khushi!"

Skyler and Kellie left to their classes unaware that they were still holding hands.

Right after Kellie and Skyler left I walked outside to explore. It was a beautiful sunny day, but the cold breeze in the  atmosphere sent chills down my spine. Few minutes in to my walk I came across a path that led to another side of the university. Each side to the path had beautiful trees surrounding the area. Glimpses of mists settled down on the leaves creating morning dew. Gentles drops of water glided down to the grassy grounds. Fresh air travelled down my windpipe in to my lungs; it was indeed a beautiful day. I never knew such peace could exsist  within then human soul. As I continued to walk capturing the beauty in front of me I settled down on a bench right on top a hill, over looking the entire Highlands area.

Tami used to tell me that beauty can be found anywhere if we look hard enough. Those words meant nothing to me, until I sat down to this sight. Ever since I could remember I believed it all to be crap, nothing, but lies to draw a curtain of illusions. Today I almost believe I was wrong to think that. Here at this very moment beauty was present in front of my eyes. Tears smoothly slide down my cheek; sometimes it was difficult for me to keep up this mask of hate. There were days where I just wanted to drop in to someones arms and cry my eyes out. So many times I have been tempted to randomly scream in to the air, to let out my pain, my frustration, my lonely cries, but I held them in. Showing weakness to people was my greatest fear because that is what got my family killed; weakness and cowardness. In life it is all about surviving on your own; there might be people at times, but in the end we have to fight our battles on our own. So why would I depend on someone, knowing they will leave me, just how my parents did.

Some might argue that I had Tami by my side, and it is true, but yet I never let her in to fight my demons. It was a territory of my own, which I didn't let anyone enter. No man on earth was allowed behind these walls I've built. They were for my eyes only and never to be found by any other.

While my thoughts were travelling within my head I heard the sound of a twig snapping. I decided to ignore it, thinking it was probably animals around the area, but a sudden gush of butterflies erupted deep down in my gut. That was when I knew what exactly was happpening. There was no need for me to turn my head to see. Blindly I knew it was him.

"Why did you follow me?"

"Who said I was following you?"

I turned to glare at him. He was lazily leaning against a tree that was beside the bench. A slight smirk present on his handsome face, waiting to be wiped off by my fists. One of these days I just might do that.

"You were clearly following me."

"Really? Do you have any evidence?"

There was a smug tone to his voice, which set me over the edge. Why does he choose to annoy me for crying out loud. There are so many girls out there he can bother, but no, the universe decided that he will annoy the crap out of me. If universe was a person I would have slapped it across the face. I got up from my bench and turned away from his alluring gaze.

"You standing there is enoughe evidence for the both of us."

I felt his presence get closer to me and from the corner of my right eye, I saw him stand beside me, watching the Highlands scenery. 10 minutes of silence followed when he decided to break the peace.

"Let it go..."

He whispered, his gaze never leaving the Highlands scenery. Beats of my heart skipped at his words and I held my breath. What was he talking about? He wasn't speaking about... No it possibly couldn't be. How on earth was he supposed to know about my past? This was a stranger that I had the misforturne to meet at the train.

"What are you talking about?"

I heard myself whisper back at him. Slowly his head towards me and he captured my eyes with his own.

There was a deep intensity that peirced right down to my soul as he kept staring at me. Subconciously my fists clenched and my breath came out in gasps at the empowering emotions.

"You know exactly; stop running away and let it go. You cannot change your past, but you can make a new present ."

"You know nothing and you don't know me at all! So stop uttering nonsense at me!"

My voice was trembling from his mind boggling words. I tried to control the tone, but I just couldn't. His words were driving right in to my body, stabbing my soul, dragging it out of the cold world I placed it upon.

"But I do know... your eyes tell me the story Khushi... There doesn't need to be words between us... "

Stumbling backwards I moved away from him trying to escape from the thick air that carried his words. He has gone mad, there was no way he could read me... Nobody ever could...  Lies, pain and illusions; that is what this was. A trick the universe was playing on me again. No, I am not falling for it... NO.

He walked towards me and I bumped behind another tree. His body hovered around me and once he again he whispered...

"Let go..."

Ohmygod guys... forgive me for taking so long to update this... I actually took a break from my History paper to write this. I miss updating for my FF's so much that I might cry. Lol.. And for Innocence in her eyes... my stupid computer won't let me download it to my laptop. :/ Once I get that figured out  I will update that too. Please bear with me guys.. Uni is madness I tell you. *sigh. Hope you guys understand and enjoy this too. :) Comments and likes would be nice. 

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

jamylaPantheraoncafurjad5armadprayasbanetta10MONAKARANniharika111cupcake1234ipkndlover75MSgayatritracy1191AnnieCheli1997deepti1906priyatnl.Shweta1691crazyaddictionvidya.sanjayRichie-RichReader_HobbyArshisarunfanmemories_imsreemeeraN0306segadcupcake-claireDDgangsumomo121aquagalxMidnightStarxAnupamaJYAmti4uMini17-Cheeni-pakpearl--Amy--fffan123..SunnYaara..pup03mishti_17nikita_88

fffan123 IF-Sizzlerz
fffan123
fffan123

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Brilliant update hun... Loved it

Dalmuthuya

segad IF-Dazzler
segad
segad

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
studies before stories...please