Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..SunnYaara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks...but plz update soon...thanks for pm..
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: claireDD

another sneak peek...??
but you said you'll update this weekend...😭
update soon ..peleej

I am too depressed to update. Come on you should know why. :P 
AnupamaJY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice!
waqiting 4 d update!
pavi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved the sneak peak...
waiting for the update...
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sweetie,this's not fair !!!!!! update soon !!!!!
--Amy-- thumbnail
Amazing sneak peak..

Whatever she says,Arnav will never ever leave her...

Do update soon...I'm waiting for that!!

thanks for the pm...
Amti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Arnav is after her only... Loved hte sneek peekk.. Hope to read the update soon
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amti4u

Arnav is after her only... Loved hte sneek peekk.. Hope to read the update soon

Updating in a few minutes. :)
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Hey guys, well chapter 6... although this one is a terrible chapter. I absolutely hate it. I just didn't have the strength to think through so it's meh. Chapter 7 will be better and I got some secrets to reveal in that chapter. Hope you guys still enjoy this one either way. 

Chapter 6

"You stay away from me alright!  I don't want to see your face nor do I want to hear your voice. Stay away and we will all be happy."

"What if I don't want to stay away."

I grabbed his collar and gripped it tight. Narrowed eyes, flashing before him with fire, my chest heaving to calm myself down; he succeeded in breaking the damp.

"Stay. Away. From. My. Life."

Deadly, I whispered, emphasizing each word.

He leaned forward, lips almost gracing mine and he whispered,

"No."

. The moment he he whispered those words to me I escaped from his grasps. Ran far as I could away from his torturing image, words and presence

I lied on my bed that night, twisting and turning to shake off his taunting whispers.  How can a stranger know anything about me? My eyes were always guarded, but why did he say, 'your eyes say everything.' Lies, that was it all was. He was a liar! I turned my body to the other side in anger. 

I put my blood, sweat and tears in to pushing away people and some shit head, comes out of now where and ruins it for me. No, I will not let this happen. Too many experiences in my life have shattered every corner of my heart. I am not letting another knife stab me.

I came to 2 conclusions at this moment; one, I really hated him, two, I have to avoid at any cost this entire 4 years.

The next morning I rushed out of the dorms before Kellie woke up  to get some fresh air. We were given a day off due to the blizzard warnings. I didn't understand how it would affect us since we studied inside, but I didn't question it. A day off was something I needed to clear my head from all this stress and HIM.  Yesterday night I decided that I would avoid him and that was the plan for today. Somehow I knew I was going to slightly fail at it since he would find me, one way or another.

Wrapping my red coat around me tighter I decided to walk over to the library. I have never entered the library yet so this excited me very much. Ever since I was a kid, reading was my ultimate passion. No matter how terrible my reality seemed, every time I read, my mind travelled to another world. It was a world full of fantasies, where people actually had happy endings. Reading inspired me and helped me through a lot of dark moments in my life. In a weird way I owe it to the books.

As I took a corner I came in front of a huge, beautifully crafted, wooden door. I held in my breath at the beautiful sight and grasped the cold metal knob. With full force I pushed the door wide open and entered the glorious place. Warmth spread throughout my entire body at the cozy, but enormous library. Each book shelves were connected to the roof, some actually had winding stairways so that people could reach the top shelves.

At this very moment it was like I was living inside a beautiful dream.

Just myself and the books.

"Hello may I help you with something?"" A raspy old voice asked, behind me. I turned around to see an old woman around the age of 70 smiling at me kindly. Her eyes were twinkling with delight. May be because  I was the first student to enter the library today and it was true. Not one soul was in sight at the library today. Many were sleeping in or lazing around on their beds, thanking the lords for the blizzard.

""Hi, no, I just came to sit here and read... Is there a place where I can do so?"

The lady pointed towards the right, ''there is a fire place there, with couches and blankets. Perfect place to read and have your own quiet time.""

For the first time in years I genuinely smiled.

""Thank you so much!"

Not wasting even a second I jogged to the area she told me about and came to a halt as it came in to view. Brown couches were placed by the beautiful stone made fire. A small wooden table, also carved in the middle of the red carpet. Everything looked so cozy.

"Thinking of getting comfortable? Can I join?""

Somehow I saw this coming.

"Don't you have anything better to do than follow me around?"

""Actually I was already here before you were so I wasn't exactly following you around."

I glared at him and decided it's best I leave before things got went out of control. Yesterday I almost lost my cool and I am not letting him do this to me again.  Turning around I proceeded to walk away, but his strong, warm hands grasped my wrist gently, but firmly. His warm breath washed my neck when he whispered, ''don't go, please. I swear I won't bother you today. Just read and that is all."

Snatching my wrist away from him, I turned around poked him on the chest.

"Yesterday  yo-"

He cut me off before I could finish me sentence.

"I know, but I won't speak. I swear, just sit and read that is all."

Looking in to his eyes I knew he meant it. Somehow I didn't understand how I read his eyes, but I did and I decided I will stay. So I got out my book out of my red coat and set myself on the couch. Corner of my eyes I saw him set himself in front of me; he got out a pencil, a sketch book and he began to draw.  Curiosity seeped in to my mind, wondering what exactly he was drawing. I tried not to show any interest and I kept my eyes strictly on my book.

Comfortably and quietly the time passed; slowly my eyes began to close and before I knew it I fell asleep...  My subconscious mind felt someone gently lift me up from the couch. I guess I was so tired I didn't bother to check who it was. Breeze brushed my cheeks and I knew we were moving out of the library. Yet I didn't have the strength to check who it was. Warmth from this hard body travelled down to my own. Not wanting to let go of this comfortable feeling, I cuddled much closer to it, enjoying the feeling of its body against mine. Suddenly I felt myself put down on a soft, slightly cold bed. Quilts were wrapped around me and I felt someone caress my face. 

A faint whisper tickled my ears...

"Slowly and one day your heart will be healed. I promise... sleep well beautiful, dream of a better life."

The sweet words overwhelmed my dreams and I fell down to a world of pure love...

He looked at her one last time and wiped a tear that rolled down from his eye. Not being able to bear it any longer he walked out in to the open air.

He stopped in front of the mountain range and sat down to take a minute. Closing his eyes he thought about the dreams... the dreams that bought him to this place.

"It's so difficult mom.. but I am trying and I won't let you down. She will open her heart soon... I hope..."

Well... hope this was alright. I am not happy with it, but I hope you guys won't mind it. And.. yes, here and there you guys will see 'his' point of view too. When it is important. :) Comment comment, likes likes. Thanks guys <3 

--Amy-- thumbnail
Dal,how can you hate this chapter? This was not horrible at all..

You know what,I think this was the best chapter so far!! I loved it!!
I loved the whole library part...it was sweet!!
She was about to go but he stopped her and promised her that he will not bother her today...then he made her comfortable on the bed..He is so sweet..
What was he drawing?? Was that a sketch of Khushi??

And Arnav know her already...their pasts are connected!! Looking forward to know the complete truth..

Do continue soon...thanks for the pm...