Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi SS: A Crack in the Mirror Chp 8 Updated (Page 17)

Mini17 IF-Rockerz
Mini17
Mini17

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

Originally posted by Mini17

Eagerly waiting for the update...
When are going to!!!???

I have started half way :) Been busy with getting ready for uni. Argh hate it :/ 

LOLLOL I can understand!!!! I almost feel the same way every sundayTongueSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dalmuthuya

claireDD IF-Dazzler
claireDD
claireDD

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
i've been checking in since days..CryCry

Dalmuthuya

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

Eagerly waiting for the update...
When are going to!!!???

I have started half way :) Been busy with getting ready for uni. Argh hate it :/ 

LOLLOL I can understand!!!! I almost feel the same way every sundayTongueSmile

I know :/ I am stressing like a maniac. 
Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by claireDD

i've been checking in since days..CryCry

Sorry hon :/ Uni stress man.. I will try to update before the week ends. Try. 
Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Hey guys! So I promised to update before this week ended and here it is! Although there's a glitch to it. I am making chapter 5, 2 parts. The reason is because I wanted to add more to chapter 5 before this week ended, but due to all the uni preparations I won't be able to finish it. I hate breaking promises so I thought to post 1 part first, then the 2nd part I am not sure when I can update it, but please bear with me. University is a pain in the ass. -.- *sigh  This is not too long, but I still hope you guys enjoy it. :) Comment and like if did so. 

Chapter 5 part 1 

The sensation of a tickle spread through my body as I lay on my bed lazily. I frowned at the irritating feeling and wiggled my body to stop the tickle, but nothing worked. 

"Mmm, stop'"

I mumbled, still hazy from my slumber. 

As an answer I only got a girly giggle, which faintly echoed through my ears. 

'Who the bloody hell is in my room?  And what is that annoying giggle?' 

"Khushi, wake up! Class starts at 8:30!" 

'Class, what class?' 

With great difficulty I finally opened my eyes and I saw the glimpse of a  strawberry blonde haired girl, smiling widely in front of me.

I jumped out of my bed at the startling face leaning towards me.

"AHHH!!!!"

"AHHH!!!"

"WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?"

I asked Kellie utterly confused at her reaction. She was the one that freaked the hell out of me, not the other way around. 

"BECAUSE YOU WERE SCREAMING."

Kellie replied back confused just as I was. 

Breathless from the shock I leaned against the closet door finally grasping my surroundings properly. Both of us were breathing loudly at the surprising encounter. 

"Did it ever occur to you that it is PLAIN CREEPY to stare at someone, while they're ASLEEP?!" 

Kellie smiled awkwardly and looked down embarrassed. 

"Sorry' like I said I am sort of weird and I have never had a girl friend, you know the friend, friend, but not the actual relationship-"

"Kellie it's okay. Just don't do that again, okay? Now let me go get ready and maybe we can go for our classes together." 

She smiled widely and nodded, almost like a little child gifted with candy. This girl was certainly weird, but I sort of liked her. In fact I liked her a lot; maybe because she seemed so real and not fake. Many girls out there were back stabbing bitches and I had a lot of experience with that. This was certainly going to be an interesting day' 

Kellie and I walked to our first class, which was English. She majored in English, while I minored in it. The sense of having a friend on the first day was comforting, especially when you have no clue about anything. 

"Didn't you say you have a best friend? What was his name'? Um was his name Skyler?"

For some odd reason Kellie's cheeks turned a deep shade of red when I mentioned Skylers name. My instincts immediately told me that the girl had feelings for him. What a sad story. Sooner or later she will find out that he is a scum bag. Every man was and that was the reality of life.

"Yeah, he is my best friend."

Kellie replied quietly still blushing. 

I nodded without saying anything. She seemed to be already lost in her own world so I decided not to disturb. We arrived at English class, which honestly couldn't be called a normal class. The floors were marble and everything had the touch of ancient History written upon them. This was my dream university, everything had a Historical glimpse.  As we entered Kellie said she wanted to sit at the back with Skyler, who was still not present in the room. That was not my plan so I took a seat next to the long white windows. The scenery outside was breath taking and I silently watched the fog move in a rhythm towards the mountains. Light breeze washed my face and I closed my eyes, getting lost in the moment. If only I could just pause at this beautiful, and peaceful moment, but alas, life didn't work that way. While I was enjoying the peace, a sudden warmth presence engulfed. It clashed with the cool breeze, but the peace inside of me increased. The mixture was wonderful and I decided not to find out what the warmth was. 

"Every time I see you your eyes are closed. Why is that?" 

A familiar husky voice asked me and I snapped opened my eyes to see HIM. There he was seated right next to me with a lazy grin present in his handsome face. Anger attacked the peace in my body and I felt the same old fire igniting once again. In the middle of all this anger I couldn't help, but notice his appearance.  Today he was dressed in a white long sleeves shirt, which was quite fit on this muscular body, a grey lose tie and black skinny jeans. Why was he always dressed so fashionably? I have never seen a man put so much thought to his wardrobe. Heck, I don't think even I put so much thought to my outfits. Usually I always went with skinny dark jeans and a sweater, usually in the dark colors; boots was always a must for me due to the comfort of walking.

"What. Are. You. Doing. Here?"

I emphasized each word so that he knew how pissed off I was. Yet the man still didn't wipe off that smirk.

"Well' I came here for English.  How about you? Why are you in this class?" 

Suddenly I had the urge to bang my head against the desk. 

"Don't you have anything better to do than talk to me?"

I asked him, but before he could reply I spoke again. 

"NO, don't answer that. Clearly you will be a part of this class, but I swear if you bug me what so ever, especially when the professor is teaching I will NOT keep myself from ripping you apart!" 

He leaned closer towards me and replied in his husky voice.  

"Will you rip my clothes along with it? I really don't mind if you did." 

Automatically my fists clenched and I turned away to face the front of the class. The professor entered and I focused my eyes on him trying to ignore the wild fire inside my gut. It wasn't just anger that was playing havoc deep in my gut; it was something else, which I couldn't put my finger to. And that was making me angrier. 

An hour in to the class we were given a free period. Since it was the first day we were given permission to slack off.  This would have been brilliant if I didn't have to sit with an arrogant prat, but of course I was stuck with the pig headed blithering mutt. 

"So tell me about yourself." 

Arnav casually asked me, once again leaning towards me. The man didn't understand the meaning of personal space. 'Ignore him Khushi, don't bother to look at him or to answer him. Keep your eyes focused outside and relax. That's my girl, keep doing that. Ignore him, ignore, ignore, ignore.' 

"You know you're going to be stuck with me for the entire 4 years so might as well speak with me now. If you haven't noticed I am quite a determined man and I don't back down easily." 

Unable to resist at his comment, I finally turned to face him and replied back with a glare.

"Well then, if you're a determined bas***d then I am a determined bitch. So you're messing with the wrong girl!"

An amused smirk appeared on his face.

"You're feisty. I like it. You know they say when there's anger built up inside of you, there's passion, which leads to good make out sessions' just thought you should know that." 

The lungs inside of me began to expand faster as I breathed in and out trying to calm my uncontrollable anger. His answers were making every inch of my brain explode with different emotions I didn't understand. I knew he was saying all this bull crap to piss me off and if I gave in to his teasing he would succeed. 

"The feisty bitch is quiet' Why don't have a good comeback?" 

'Don't utter a word Khushi. Not one word, I mean it young lady! NOT ONE WORD.' 

"No worries we don't need to speak. We can do another version of talking' if you know what I mean'" 

I turned towards him and whispered harshly. 

"Look if you don't shut up I will-"

"You will rip me in to pieces?" 

"No, I mean yes, I will and I will make sure you will bleed to death!"

Before he could reply back I stormed out.

Okay so the next will continue soon. I hope lol. Sorry guys, really I'm. I hope my time table won't be much so i can update as much as I can. :) Until then my lovelies adios! Please don't forget me! :O  

Edited by Dalmuthuya - 02 September 2012 at 3:51am

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

furjadPantheraoncaMONAKARANPihu7Ladyofshalottmanis5armadprayasbanetta10kp123aminakhansakadafiMSgayatrisoniachammujshreya16thesistracy1191niharika111cupcake1234AnnieCheli1997priyatnl.aneelovesarshiBonhi_ipkkndcrazyaddictionShweta1691-fullmoon-vidya.sanjayGlimmerRichie-Richdia27memories_imsegadsreemeeraN0306claireDDgangsumomo121aquagalAnupamaJY--drama_queen--xMidnightStarxAmti4upakpearl-Cheeni-fffan123pup03--Amy--

momo121 IF-Rockerz
momo121
momo121

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
amazing!
i like how everything fits :)
and thanks for the PM :)
plx continue :)

ohhh im the 1st to comment :) Big smile

Edited by momo121 - 01 September 2012 at 3:31pm

Dalmuthuya

memories_im IF-Dazzler
memories_im
memories_im

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
loved it :)

Dalmuthuya

pakpearl IF-Sizzlerz
pakpearl
pakpearl

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Arnav n Khushi's talk was very interesting...pls update ur other fiction,too Smile

Dalmuthuya

Go to top