Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Fantastic update. Love to read the story from Khushi's POV.
continue soon
catalyst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
lovely:)

can it get anymore cute...nice!:)
N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
long miserable ride, eh?

loved the update.. arnav was persistent.. i am saying arnav because you already gave the hint by mentioning the scar under his left eyebrow.. hehehe

i like their characters.. tables turned..
AnnieCheli1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You know what... Call me crazy or somet, cos the first part of this felt almost a bit Harry Potterish!! 😕 I know it sounds stupid and all but it kinda reminds me of when Hermini and Harry met!! This i crazy, I think I'm becoming dillusional!! 😲
Great update though!! I truly enjoyed this!! Arnav's character (If it is Arnav??) is superb!! I loved it!! 😊
--Amy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm not sure if he is Arnav or not
but who ever it is I just love him...
he is not giving up..that will be a fun ride for sure...
do continue soon..thanks for the pm...
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AnnieCheli1997

You know what... Call me crazy or somet, cos the first part of this felt almost a bit Harry Potterish!! 😕 I know it sounds stupid and all but it kinda reminds me of when Hermini and Harry met!! This i crazy, I think I'm becoming dillusional!! 😲
Great update though!! I truly enjoyed this!! Arnav's character (If it is Arnav??) is superb!! I loved it!! 😊

I felt that too when I wrote the word 'compartment' Lol I had to though since I needed the characters to be alone.. But Harry and Hermonie met in a total different way, although the only same thing was they met in a compartment too lol. And no you're not becoming delusional I felt it too. lol. 
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shweta1691

Ok ok...this time no gloating over the fact that i am first...i reserved and became MIA for 2 hrs...deplorable of me😡.

So moving forward...
Is he always this persistent or is today a special day??? Or maybe special girl???
Still havent given us his name...are you planning to throw a googly and not make him arnav???? Advise to the wise...DONT do that...i will hunt you across seven seas and exact revenge😡.
Her anger is boiling , always on the surface...if she is used to all this attention then what else is bothering her??? Is it fact that since she is starting a new life and her nervousness is already at its peak? I so wish the walls she has put up for herself doesn't make her destroy something vital in life.
Loved how she kept repeating Tami's words to control herself!!

Loved the picturisation of highlands...never been there so my imagination went wild😊
All geared for a Long and miserable ride!!! Being it on

Nice update
Thanks for the PM

P.M. If you hadnt PMed when you did ...i was just planning to send you a PM asking y you are MIA...i ges my timings is very good as always😉

Should I hide for my life :O LOL. And hon the HighLands is somewhere I made up. England doesn't have a place called the HighLands. XD 
..SunnYaara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow great...thanks for pm...waiting for next update..do continue soon..
Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice!!please update soon n pm me thanks!!!
sunshine23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey! this is a great SS so far.. khush is so intriguing and Arnav so opposite,and et the same from the show..but just one question..UVIC as in British Columbia, Canada? Do answer! Edited by sunshine23 - 11 years ago