India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Wat Kind Of WTC Is Dis???

-EvilDesires- IF-Stunnerz
-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Aren't they making a fool of the audience by showing the level of WTC like a gali-chaap competition????
The whole idea of this WTC from the start of the track has been full of bloopers!!!!!!

1)  Firstly, the very first round at the railway station was just nonsense...

Then, the whole Singapore drama is just so much OTT...

2) No translator for Suraj, Sandhya is alone there translating it for Suraj with all those emotions involved in her translation and also, the people from other countries don't need a translator, why only an Indian???

3) They are showing the competition live on TV...no editing nothing...direct  telecast???? I found it ridiculous as they are showing all the fights, and behind the camera scenes directly to the audience...

4)...There is no host for such a big show...only Mr. Gary...

5) Gary alone decided to throw Suraj out of the competition...no meeting and discussing with the organizers????

6) But wen it came to public voting, Gary wants to talk to the organizers??? And that too he did on phone in 10-15 mins????

7) The whole non-veg drama relating to cultures, traditions, values, religion is just ridiculous...as if Indians don't eat non-veg at all...And Sandhya while requesting for translation said that she has read the rules and regulations manual  carefully, then why all this scene over non-veg???

8) Mathy and Gary seem to be mannerless...how can Mathy push someone like that infront of the live audience and wen it is being telecasted live on TV too???? And Gary, first of all there is no organizer except him...and the way he talks is just unacceptable...and unbelievable...

Why are they degrading the level of a World Class Competition like this and making a fool of the audience???
And now wen it came to publicc voting, they want votes from us...another idea of making money wen everything has been pre-decided that Suraj will get a chance to cook vegetarian food and also he will be the winner of this competition...then why do they want to make money from audience and drag it like anything...this show, infact, Mittals shows are full of dragging and nothing else...

They haven't researched properly for this track and showing it al nonsensical wen it cud hav been thousand times better...!!!!!!!!!!

Plz share ur views if u too feel the same...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81visha221314kamuralicharmz517muktha_cuteheera1702nancy1996armaanlover_7maddy311Fatima_Q

armaanlover_7 IF-Dazzler
armaanlover_7
armaanlover_7

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
i completely agree with you.Thumbs Up
shinu222 Newbie
shinu222
shinu222

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
I agree wid u...
maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I agree with you but again I say there is no need to relate the show to the real life cuz if you do then you will only see flaws and no enjoyment. Chill and watch it for fun otherwise give a skip for couple of daysSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ayeshi-

dolly_07 Senior Member
dolly_07
dolly_07

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maddy311

I agree with you but again I say there is no need to relate the show to the real life cuz if you do then you will only see flaws and no enjoyment. Chill and watch it for fun otherwise give a skip for couple of daysSmile

Exactly my thinking...just skip the part u don't want to see...Smile

maddy311

muktha_cute Goldie
muktha_cute
muktha_cute

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
agree with u
no competition gives rights to abuse someone verbally or physically and here the judge himself is abusing and even the competeitor is physically abusing other member infront of him.no action is taken.dont they have any rules on discipline terms.
_srija_ Goldie
_srija_
_srija_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Take out ur Frustration in Frustration Thread , Topic will be closed if any Frustration is again created from seperate topics.

...soniii...

-Demi- IF-Rockerz
-Demi-
-Demi-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Viewbie's Note: Please discuss all the frustration here..Do Not create seperate topics for that.Topic Closed
 *~DABH-Frustrations Thread~*Discuss here ONLY

DABH Dev Team

Edited by sparkjule - 09 August 2012 at 1:03pm

...soniii...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top