Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

gunjanmkj IF-Dazzler
gunjanmkj
gunjanmkj

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Such a brilliant OS this is dear! I loved it so so much!
The comparison u made in the beginning btwn the placement of her clothes in the bag and in the closet was wonderful. The whole packing-unpacking confusion, the roundabouts in her mind was so moving. Her inner turmoil of whether to put her clothes back in the closet or to let them b in the bag only was heart-tugging. I liked how u brought back the memories she has with the closet.
But her mind is uncertain, wriggling and stormy. She's so confused about her own identity, about her future and what is in store for her. Poor girl.
Loved how u described the Arnav she loves--so true. . .
What amazed me is that she had so easily understood Arnav's present state of mind. One look in his eyes and she read his mind, his thoughts and his turmoil. She heard the words he couldn't say. Lovely!

NK's peek-a-boo part was fun. But it was important. He got to know about what that stupid Anjali is doing, and what that creep is playing at.
Loved how u wrote about Arnav's state when Khushi was not there with him. And the part where he understood that something's wrong about from her stance was very well written. Its simply amazing how he understood everything by just looking into her eyes.
Loved how Khushi put forward her point in front of Arnav. And his reaction and the memories coming back like a slideshow was brilliantly written!
Khushi's thoughts and her confusion is normal to come to her. Because Arnav never said anything to her about the contract being not valid and unimportant anymore. He didnt give her the security, the conformity, the permanence in their relationship. He's a man of few words, accepted. But he should have understood that given the situation Khushi needs exactly the words to confirm her place in his life and heart.

But how Arnav at the end of the os made everything right, undid the wrongs and promised to make up to Khushi for everything in just a few simple words took my breath away. . .
So beautiful and touching. And I love this os even more for that! Great job!

Edited by gunjanmkj - 09 August 2012 at 9:05am

avantika_2012 Goldie
avantika_2012
avantika_2012

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Beautiful, as always! :-)
PCdublin Senior Member
PCdublin
PCdublin

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
so beautiful..This is how it shud have been...I cud feel the desperation , sadness and fear Arnav was going through...I really wanted this to happen on the show but alas...very emotional and touching. also loved your writing style! .hope u will continue
annieK Goldie
annieK
annieK

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
How do you do it ... filling  in the blanks everytime ...? Loved it !  
Thanks for the pm.
preetihere IF-Dazzler
preetihere
preetihere

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Aaahhh if only ...how many of s are waiting with bated breath for them to have this talk! I wud much prefer they did it by themselves rather than Dadi or anyone else asking them and then they talked about it!
Siiiggghhh
"
Khushi nearly passed out when one corner of his mouth hitched upwards, into that lopsided smirk that never failed to wreak havoc with her pulse,"
And ours!

NK saw Shyam , what next - (i know i am being cheeky but still) dont u think u need to continue this as an SS now Big smile

nazibah IF-Dazzler
nazibah
nazibah

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Thank you!!! Thank you for remembering the contract the CV's seem to have forgotten!!! Thank you for using NK since he's hardly in the show!!! I wish the CV's could steal your OS and use it!! Ever since the Dadi track has started I find myself screaming at the TV "WHAT ABOUT THE CONTRACT!!!" Thank you for writing such an awesome OS!! Oh and thank you for the PM!!!Big smile
-.Pearl.- IF-Dazzler
-.Pearl.-
-.Pearl.-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Beautiful! As usual!
arushi05 Goldie
arushi05
arushi05

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Loved the update. So arnav and khushi are atlast getting married. Loved the way you made khushi lay out her to arnav and arnav understood and proposed for marriage.
Thanks for the pm, update mohabbat door jane na de and series of most fortunate events as soon as you can

Go to top