Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kriyaansh0311

Originally posted by robinc07

Originally posted by robinc07

Awesome Post Robin !!!
Lovely Dovely post ... LOL

So I guess the theme might be the Freshers party or something like that or just a get-to-gether.. maybe !! Confused

If asked to me , I would like a Dance face-off between the girls and boys on the song maybe erm... any hip=hop english track ! or maybe a normal Hindi track taking into consideration, that the cast are non-dancers... Big smile

I would love to see games in the party like Paper dance and obviously since I LIKE RaHi, I want them to win !!!! Embarrassed

Moreover, I want some drinks (soft,hard anything LOL) , Pranks on JJ, Piddi's nautanki, a lil of Juhi-Samar and a LOT of RaHi and KiSha too !!!

I just want this to be the best 1 hour special !!! Big smile
thanks Smile I like the pranks, and yeah I like the idea of the hip hop tracks (reminds me of D3 where they danced to everything and not just hindi).

I was thinking about D3 face offs as well but then, TBP cast aren't dancers but an effort of dance would be lovely to see !! Big smile
That would have been cool...but I don't care for D3 just AJS...without Shaks there is no D3 for me
Yeah thats true !
D3 has come to an end for us !!!
BUT, I am dying for today's 1 hr special ...I so so so so want RaHi scenes !!!!!! 
Its not today...its on the 15th

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy....Rish..

-Alia- IF-Rockerz
-Alia-
-Alia-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
KD will get to know about Kiya eyeing on them in detention because of Mr.Banga told her too. 

KD will insult Kiya infront of everyone by saying that she sucks at singing. 

Kiya in return says something rude like, he got slapped by his father. 

-- 

Kiya will make fun of Panchi as she look fat in her dress. 

Ranveer will try to cheer Panchi up. 

-- 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c..DamonCrazy....Rish..

luv_arsha IF-Sizzlerz
luv_arsha
luv_arsha

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
waiting eagerly for the party...and the fight, masti and fun of royal buddies...awee cant wait for it

r07c..Rish..

crazysky IF-Sizzlerz
crazysky
crazysky

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
i think this will be the party that they talked about in the show
..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged

@crazysky...I think so too.If its a couples only party, I wonder who will KiSha come wit.Hopefully each other though I have no idea how that will happen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c

CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
I don't think JJ would be there. There's no way he could be.

And well if anything from the precap is an indicator, I think (and hope) Kiya is successful in "buying" (ahem...P) KD. So he will be her date and everything. And to take revenge for that he'll do something... like spike her drink.

I'm guessing the theme would be "Funk". Suits the way they're dressed.

Samar is, you can say, half forced into taking Juhi (the commoner) along.

RaHi dance will surely be a way of Ranveer to say sorry to Paanchi if he ditches his date and spends time with her.

And I'm wondering if Bobby would even be there. That way Piddi and Paanchi would go there together and poor Gaad Dunga Ukhaad Dunga Pids would be left alone, just like Ranveer's date. (my theory!)

Eagerly waiting for Independence day.

r07c..DamonCrazy..

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CoffeeAddict

I don't think JJ would be there. There's no way he could be.

And well if anything from the precap is an indicator, I think (and hope) Kiya is successful in "buying" (ahem...P) KD. So he will be her date and everything. And to take revenge for that he'll do something... like spike her drink.

I wonder why she wants to...BUY(Blushing)KD of all people.I do hope KD doesnt do something of that sort, bcos it'll be quite extreme.

I'm guessing the theme would be "Funk". Suits the way they're dressed.

Good point.

Samar is, you can say, half forced into taking Juhi (the commoner) along.

RaHi dance will surely be a way of Ranveer to say sorry to Paanchi if he ditches his date and spends time with her.

And I'm wondering if Bobby would even be there. That way Piddi and Paanchi would go there together and poor Gaad Dunga Ukhaad Dunga Pids would be left alone, just like Ranveer's date. (my theory!)

Aww...I hope not.I want Bobby to be thereSmile

Eagerly waiting for Independence day.
CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

Originally posted by CoffeeAddict

I wonder why she wants to...BUY(Blushing)KD of all people.I do hope KD doesnt do something of that sort, bcos it'll be quite extreme.

Oh well.. when has something between these two not been extreme! Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index