Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
waiting eagerly for the party...and the fight, masti and fun of royal buddies...awee cant wait for it
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i think this will be the party that they talked about in the show
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@crazysky...I think so too.If its a couples only party, I wonder who will KiSha come wit.Hopefully each other though I have no idea how that will happen.

CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think JJ would be there. There's no way he could be.

And well if anything from the precap is an indicator, I think (and hope) Kiya is successful in "buying" (ahem...P) KD. So he will be her date and everything. And to take revenge for that he'll do something... like spike her drink.

I'm guessing the theme would be "Funk". Suits the way they're dressed.

Samar is, you can say, half forced into taking Juhi (the commoner) along.

RaHi dance will surely be a way of Ranveer to say sorry to Paanchi if he ditches his date and spends time with her.

And I'm wondering if Bobby would even be there. That way Piddi and Paanchi would go there together and poor Gaad Dunga Ukhaad Dunga Pids would be left alone, just like Ranveer's date. (my theory!)

Eagerly waiting for Independence day.
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: CoffeeAddict

And well if anything from the precap is an indicator, I think (and hope) Kiya is successful in "buying" (ahem...P) KD. So he will be her date and everything. And to take revenge for that he'll do something... like spike her drink.

I wonder why she wants to...BUY(☺️)KD of all people.I do hope KD doesnt do something of that sort, bcos it'll be quite extreme.

Good point.

RaHi dance will surely be a way of Ranveer to say sorry to Paanchi if he ditches his date and spends time with her.

And I'm wondering if Bobby would even be there. That way Piddi and Paanchi would go there together and poor Gaad Dunga Ukhaad Dunga Pids would be left alone, just like Ranveer's date. (my theory!)

Aww...I hope not.I want Bobby to be there😊

CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: CoffeeAddict

She will be there.

I haven't seen today's episode, so all of this was based on yesterday's promo. Will watch it and add more to my points
Tabzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOWW...gr8 post...!!!!..

it will b a full on epi...i guess...wit lots of fun stored fr us...
tru say they r all lukin osuuummm...specially KD *dies* *comes bak alive* nd also kiyaaa...

eagerly waitin fr wednesday...

nd also monday epi... if kiya khareeds KD 2 b her date... awww dat would b awesoommeeellyyy hawttt😍
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the info now cant wait for the freedom party
crazydesiboy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely Dovely post