India-Forums

The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

The Freedom PRE-Party

r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged

Hi everyone come in here to express ur thoughts and ideas about the 1 hr party special Wed August 15!! For the ones who missed the promo:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZqEdFJ9-fw

First off I am so happy they are doing an hour special even though the show is like 2 weeks old. I WELCOME you to the PRE-Party
Theme- I think its fancy dress party

Reason- I think the party is held to show that no matter what the teachers do or say, the students will fight for their rights and freedoms
I think there will a dance number...maybe boys against girls (maybe some song like Thug Le from Ladies vs. Ricky Behl). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mAwOmAGl4U  I think it would be great to see a dance battle on who can dance better and whose better..boys or girls. I think for once we may get to see Kiya together with Panchi, Bobby and Juhi.
Also, I think they will play that partner game that they will end up with the ones they are destined to be with. Partner game will involve the couples to stay together the whole party. I think maybe if Jaitley crashes the party he will be there to watch his lovely 6 and will make a chit to make KiSha partners. He would do this to force KiSha to understand each other. Also, he will tell them that if they do anything wrong then the whole gang will suffer.I hope we get a couple dance as well. I hope we get to see Bobby and Piddi dance together and Samar showing some attention towards Juhi
I just feel Panchi and Kiya will be hurt once in the episode. I think Kiya may try to sing but everyone will put her down and she will be hurt. I think only one who will cheer her up will be KD...but not in a nice way but in his Chicklet dialogues. She will gain confidence from it...so indirectly KD would comfort her. Panchi will seem left out seeing Ranveer with those annoying girls. I think she will be kind of hurt and Kiya will come around to add salt to the wound. I think eventually Ranveer will give her company and dance and she will brush it off (like she always does).
BTW, EVERYONE is looking so super hot, gorgeous, cool, etc I really love the dressing sense of all the cast members. I think whoever dressed them up did a great job. I think Samar looks really handsome in that hat and coat, Ranveer looks dashing in that coat and white sunglasses, Panchi looks like a princess, Piddi looks adorable as always, Juhi looks beautiful.. love the heart glasses, Bobby (though she is not shown...u can see her look in our facebook page (posted down below) under the album On Set With The Gang) looks cool and nice with her hair down, Kiya looks like a diva, KD looks way too hot and killer look. 
So here is the GAME:  state the theme, the reason for the party, any songs, dance numbers and other drama

Guys please say ur ideas don't just echo mine, you all have ur own opinions no one is right or wrong so don't be shy. 

All credit for the pics goes to http://www.facebook.com/KD.Kiya

Edited by robinc07 - 09 August 2012 at 1:10am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Pia.Angelzzinia2411soumyakkittu_arshaCoffeeAddictpia.rahaluv_arshaThe007Shivani..DamonCrazy....-Ayesshhaa-..samratrocks..Rish..

..Rish.. IF-Stunnerz
..Rish..
..Rish..

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Awesome Post Robin !!!
Lovely Dovely post ... LOL

So I guess the theme might be the Freshers party or something like that or just a get-to-gether.. maybe !! Confused

If asked to me , I would like a Dance face-off between the girls and boys on the song maybe erm... any hip=hop english track ! or maybe a normal Hindi track taking into consideration, that the cast are non-dancers... Big smile

I would love to see games in the party like Paper dance and obviously since I LIKE RaHi, I want them to win !!!! Embarrassed

Moreover, I want some drinks (soft,hard anything LOL) , Pranks on JJ, Piddi's nautanki, a lil of Juhi-Samar and a LOT of RaHi and KiSha too !!!

I just want this to be the best 1 hour special !!! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c..DamonCrazy..

Endurance IF-Stunnerz
Endurance
Endurance

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
res jee abhi aati hun..LOL
unres jee...

hayee i was so much eagerly waiting for the party in TBP awwieee first party is always rocker ...

i m so excited i so very much keen to see wat will happen in the party ...

kon tore ga kis ka dil ...awwieee...

All r luking so dashing ...pure apne andaaaz main...

i have high hopes from this party ...

i wanna see wats so special in party ...and wat will happen to all ...

Kisha Day Dreaming RahiDay Dreaming and lots of fun with all other characters ...awwie... jaldi epi aaye...just pray i get to see that epi ...

Edited by Angel56 - 09 August 2012 at 2:30am

r07c..DamonCrazy..

r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kriyaansh0311

Awesome Post Robin !!!

So I guess the theme might be the Freshers party or something like that or just a get-to-gether.. maybe !! Confused

If asked to me , I would like a Dance face-off between the girls and boys on the song maybe erm... any hip=hop english track ! or maybe a normal Hindi track taking into consideration, that the cast are non-dancers... Big smile

I would love to see games in the party like Paper dance and obviously since I LIKE RaHi, I want them to win !!!! Embarrassed

Moreover, I want some drinks (soft,hard anything LOL) , Pranks on JJ, Piddi's nautanki, a lil of Juhi-Samar and a LOT of RaHi and KiSha too !!!

thanks Smile I like the pranks, and yeah I like the idea of the hip hop tracks (reminds me of D3 where they danced to everything and not just hindi).

..DamonCrazy....Rish..

..Rish.. IF-Stunnerz
..Rish..
..Rish..

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by robinc07

Awesome Post Robin !!!

thanks Smile I like the pranks, and yeah I like the idea of the hip hop tracks (reminds me of D3 where they danced to everything and not just hindi).

I was thinking about D3 face offs as well but then, TBP cast aren't dancers but an effort of dance would be lovely to see !! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c

r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged

Awesome Post Robin !!!

I was thinking about D3 face offs as well but then, TBP cast aren't dancers but an effort of dance would be lovely to see !! Big smile
That would have been cool...but I don't care for D3 just AJS...without Shaks there is no D3 for me

..DamonCrazy....Rish..

..Rish.. IF-Stunnerz
..Rish..
..Rish..

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged

Awesome Post Robin !!!

That would have been cool...but I don't care for D3 just AJS...without Shaks there is no D3 for me
Yeah thats true !
D3 has come to an end for us !!!
BUT, I am dying for today's 1 hr special ...I so so so so want RaHi scenes !!!!!! 

r07c..DamonCrazy..

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
I am so eagerly waiting for the i hr spl.Masti,dhamaal,and hopefully lots of KiSha!!!!!Smile

zzinia2411..Rish..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index