India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Boss and PA:Arhi SS Epilogue (Page 13)

Ziva01 IF-Stunnerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Part 1 omg Arnav wifey is dead, K is preggy ...Nani wants Arnav to marry Khushi...it's interesting

do continue soon ...thxs for the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scorpio17

jasminerahul IF-Sizzlerz
jasminerahul
jasminerahul

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Boss and PA Part 2

Khushi's face became dim.

K:No Boss.I am not married.But I am pregnant.

Arnav was shocked:Khushi!

Khushi's tears rolled down her cheeks.

K:My marriage was fixed with my lover Samrat.But in an accident he died.After that I came to know that I am pregnant.So my own family hated me and pushed me out as because of me the family reputation got spoiled.A job was a necessity as I wanted to survive for my baby.I searched for a job and luckily I got a job here. Boss.. when I was alone most of the men tried to be dirty with me.Some offered me job,but they wanted me to be their keep.But you were always decent with me.Because of that I have a soft corner towards you.That's why I shared my personal worries with you which I have not shared with anyone.Since I am an unmarried pregnant lady you may be ashamed to keep me here.But I beg you not to send me away as I need this job.Otherwise I and my unborn baby will not be able to survive.

Arnav wiped her tears:Don't wory Khushi.I will not send you away.I am not ashamed to keep you here.Infact I am prowd to have an employee like you here.

Khushi was relieved.She was happy too.

In the evening….

A:Khushi,I will drop you home as it's raining heavily.

K:Thank you Boss.

They were in the car.The rain reminded Arnav of his rain dance with Saachi.Saachi had worn a red saree like Kajol in Kuch kuch hota hai.It reminded Arnav of SRK-Kajol rain dance in KKHH.So he held her hand and danced in a sensuous manner singing Kuch kuch hota hai...
Khushi shed tears seeing the rain.It was during a rainy holi day she and Samrat became one.They had danced a lot in the rain pouring colour water on each other
which led to intimate moments.
Arnav saw her crying.He wiped her tears.

A:Don't cry Khushi.Forget the past and be happy.

K:Is it easy to forget the past Boss?Could you forget your past?Don't you still weep thinking of your late wife?

Arnav became upset.But he controlled his emotion.

A:But your case is different Khushi.You will have a baby to be happy.Samrat is coming back to you in the form of your baby.But I don't have anything.I wish i had a daughter who looks exactly like my Saachi.I love her that much.

Khushi felt upset for Arnav.Slowly she touched her stomach.

K:You are right Boss.I have my baby.I should be happy.

He smiled.

In the office room…

Khushi felt like fainting.Arnav held her.She was not able to stand properly.So he lifted her up in his arms.
Shyam opened the door seeing this.He smirked and went out.
Arnav placed Khushi on the chair and fed her water.
A:Now how do you feel Khushi?
K:Feeling much better Boss.Thank you so much.
A:No mention Khushi.

Shyam told others in the office:Like all other Bosses our Boss is also a womanizer who uses his PA.I saw him becoming cozy with Khushi.

They were shocked.Arnav and Khushi heard this from behind.Khushi was crying.Arnav got angry.

A:Khushi was about to faint.So I just held her.If you simply cook up dirty stories about innocent girls like Khushi I will kick you out of the office Shyam.

Shyam became embarrassed.

Arnav looked at Khushi.She ran out crying.

He ran after her:Khushi,don't run.It's not good for your baby.

K:Sorry,I became careless for a moment.

A:Be careful.You are lucky to be blessed with the baby of your lover.I was not lucky enough to have a baby of my Saachi.Before that blissful moment itself she left me.She had cancer.

His eyes became wet.She wiped his tears.

A:I will drop you.

K:No thank you Boss.I will go by myself.

A: But Khushi…in this condition…first of all you felt like fainting.Going alone is not safe.

K:Now I am ok Boss.So I can go alone.

A:But Khushi…

K:Boss…please try to understand.If others see us together again there will be scandals and I won't be able to bear the insult again.I am very sensitive.

A:Ok,I understand.

K:Bye Boss.

A:Bye…

Khushi walked.But she felt like fainting again.

He ran towards her and held her.

A:I told you no?Don't go alone.I will take you to the doctor.

Khushi could'nt resist.

He took her to the Doctor.

Dr:Everything is normal.This is normal in pregnancy.

Arnav was relieved.

Shyam who followed them overheard this.He had recorded it in his mobile.He had an evil smile on his face.

The next day he informed this to others.

S:When I told this nobody believed it.Right?Our boss has made his PA pregnant.

He showed the mobile video to them.

They were shocked.

Arnav and Khushi came out.

A:What's the discussion going on here?You guys are supposed to work now instead of chatting.

Shyam:We chatted instead of working?Then what did you do Boss?You had nice time with your PA instead of working with her.

Arnav lost his control:Stop it dammed!

Shyam:Truth can't be changed or hidden Boss.We all came to know that Khushi is pregnant.

Arnav and Khushi were shocked.

The following 146 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarHema_guptaRain_droprithuparnasweety3773arjuhi_143underground1vanesha230nikkirox11prinkyaamsamssunshaeyneena2000vidya_georgechhanchhan19shanti4kalpana1234MaRyLoVeArShInimkocutyanushkasangeethbalagurukhushpearls09Riyanka12KushiArnavsukritaa12anusha_nehamistletoe22satyasree89Aym7nanz_2211Kashish9687..Zahra..varshamaharajrandom94piyushitasminechahat128brinny--SKALOVE--shruthiruchs..Raizada..tmowlanehaarshiMidnightReadersupakoolprdreamgirlrus23ag0502cappacuino5soumyamuralifamiyashekha2012Bubbles76cuteyraizada84Arilip..PT..kreya204mit0905iLuvYellowpantrossyharshmshah94lovespellkajolkonnaRoshkolovemusicmsrenjiniPrasanna_dhanuniania13gom3090cherieLoverRichie-RichRemovedm-g19Ishrafan11love.piyaliAmanram-Anu13-kirti123AdorableTroubleHeerbeautyGodsEyeplease6Kareena1994sanny-beautifulnehusashhhArshi1195DalmuthuyaAmanda.Limapoorvaarnavdeep5128..SmaTz..vaishuubellarosashalbikatjsirivalli.tNazzz16ipkkndkasrJaveria3991Arshifan4lifevrindaguptaISensedYouvarsha2KDGAURI29sweetydoll32207shikhasamia19chandana.sphillips_2909archa2810velanginiJennyAvnizafibhaktiiikriti_atharvdesisweetheart9Mishti13newmoon2011Amti4usrijaaa127meenalumaAlyaa_27ushankitvcmandy15..Anita..GroverAddictArjuhisisJyo.Arshi.IPKkashishkjeb1ShafooOptimisticEyesDiva_Akorshisarra0pakpearl-Areeba-spoorthiASR6262Omorabotirkapoor1382ameena671..Gunjan..shillu.arshimishti_17Sri_RadhaZiva01-PyaariBhootni-

..SmaTz.. IF-Dazzler
..SmaTz..
..SmaTz..

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Lovable part yar!!
KKKA Goldie
KKKA
KKKA

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
CARRY ON ...INTERESTING 

THANKS FOR THE PM 

KEEP ME POSTED 

KKKA
rukuswasthika IF-Sizzlerz
rukuswasthika
rukuswasthika

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
plz update soon dear
nehusashhh IF-Dazzler
nehusashhh
nehusashhh

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
dis shyam is such a...frget it..nw lets c wat will arnav do...awsum story...
kajolkonna Goldie
kajolkonna
kajolkonna

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Awesome part.
Liked how thet remind their partners.
Update soon.
chandana.s IF-Rockerz
chandana.s
chandana.s

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Wow...Lovely update
Both have soft corner towards eachother...
Totally loved it...
Update soon

Go to top