Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The Ship is Sinking... (Page 4)

chaitali00 Senior Member
chaitali00
chaitali00

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveydovey

And about elders getting away with everything... Gosh don't let me get started on that dadi! She is the most despicable character on IPK. She disappears somewhere ignoring all the responsibilities, suddenly pops out of no where and has the audacity to accuse Khushi telling she has a right to do so because she is the dadi of the house. Hello woman?! Get the facts right! Khushi is Arnav's wife and the malkin of the house.

exactly... ghar ki dadi... where were u when the children needed u the most...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmTargaryen

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Yes it was nice to see Nannav & Khushi together last night but didn't it look odd when she was stealing glances from him the following morning after hugging and cuddling him at night?

But one thing I'm impressed with the CVs is how they have kept the ASR mode still alive in Nannav. Right now I'm enjoying how he stands up against Hitler Dadi. That's the only good thing which is happening at present because the Arhi scenes are not that gripping compared to initial rabba ve moments 

I'm watching with zero hopes so things are much better right now compared to the last two weeks or so

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chaitali00OmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChicTargaryen

chaitali00 Senior Member
chaitali00
chaitali00

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

i agree with u
Im watching for the saving grace SaRun

for me its Sanaya

exactly yaar... the saving grace is we have such lovely couple ...

angel_ipkkndTargaryen

Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitali00

Thanks dear... really thanks for the support... what i intent to say is that even I know there is a big story... but the way they r unfolding it... its resulting in me and some fans like me loosing interest from this... i am not trying to impose anything on anybody... its just sad that the 23hrs wait is loosing its desperation...

Mension naat pleej Wink

And I totally understand what you're trying to say :) We sail in the same boat!

chaitali00OmNaMaSteOm

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

i agree with u
Im watching for the saving grace SaRun

for me its Sanaya

Yeah me too!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

blue.kindle IF-Rockerz
blue.kindle
blue.kindle

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Yes, I have been feeling so for quite some time now. I am watching the show but that madness, that anticipation, that thrill is gone. ASR in his blue shirt doesn't quicken my heart beat anymore.  Neither do I spend countless hours thinking about the song sequence. The magic is lost. There is something absolutely breath taking about the old episodes of IPK. There must have been a reason it shot to fame. There must be a reason for the mass hysteria it created.

Nowadays, we certainly do watch the show because we love Barun and Sanaya but the magic is lost. Too may cooks spoil the broth. Here too many tracks have spoilt the show. The CVs keep  jumping from one track to another without a proper closure. The result is a mess. It is now a quick sand, the more CVs  struggle to make sense of this chaos, the deeper they sink.

The romantic scenes between Arnav and Khushi s seems forced and unnatural, almost rushed. Previously, they could leave us gasping for air with their staring into each others eyes. We used to anticipate a hand holding scene, a kiss or a hug. Now no amount of song and dance, hugs can re create the magic. Too much of a good thing can not always be wonderful.

Edited by bong.girl - 09 August 2012 at 2:55am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GeepantsNeha435OmNaMaSteOmTargaryenStarktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bong.girl

Yes, I have been feeling so for quite some time now. I am watching the show but that madness, that anticipation, that thrill is gone. ASR in his blue shirt doesn't quicken my heart beat anymore.  Neither do I spend countless hours thinking about the song sequence. The magic is lost. There is something absolutely breath taking about the old episodes of IPK. There must have been a reason it shot to fame. There must be a reason for the mass hysteria it created.

Nowadays, we certainly do watch the show because we love Barun and Sanaya but the magic is lost. Too may cooks spoil the broth. Here too many tracks have spoilt the show. The CVs keep on jumping from one track to another without a proper closure. The result is a mess. It is now a quick sand, the more CVs  struggle to make sense of this chaos, the deeper they sink.

The romantic scenes between Arnav and Khushi s eems forced and unnatural, almost rushed. Previously, they could leave us gasping for air with their staring into each others eyes. We used to anticipate a hand holding scene, a kiss or a hug. Now no amount of song and dance, hugs can re create the magic. Too much of a good thing can not always be wonderful.

@Bold
You have  put it in a better way and completely agree with you

My obsession is surely drying off now and I just watch the show for the sake of watching and visit the forum as a stress buster due to heavy workload at office. But earlier it wasn't the same

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GeepantsNeha435blue.kindleTargaryenOmNaMaSteOm

blue.kindle IF-Rockerz
blue.kindle
blue.kindle

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by bong.girl

Nowadays, we certainly do watch the show because we love Barun and Sanaya but the magic is lost. Too may cooks spoil the broth. Here too many tracks have spoilt the show. The CVs keep  jumping from one track to another without a proper closure. The result is a mess. It is now a quick sand, the more CVs  struggle to make sense of this chaos, the deeper they sink.

The romantic scenes between Arnav and Khushi seems forced and unnatural, almost rushed. Previously, they could leave us gasping for air with their staring into each others eyes. We used to anticipate a hand holding scene, a kiss or a hug. Now no amount of song and dance, hugs can re create the magic. Too much of a good thing can not always be wonderful.

@Bold
You have  put it in a better way and completely agree with you

My obsession is surely drying off now and I just watch the show for the sake of watching and visit the forum as a stress buster due to heavy workload at office. But earlier it wasn't the same

Yes, I am watching the show out of habit. Also because this is the only Indian show I had been following regularly.  And lastly because I have met some wonderful people on the forum and it is a sheer pleasure to talk to them and read their views. You are right about the stress buster part. The forum at times keeps me sane, believe it or not. It is a madhouse here and sometimes it is therapeutic, at least for me. Coming back to the show, I love Barun and Sanaya but great actors can't do much if there is not much of a storyline. You can't expect to sail through the choppy waters for over months now and so far the sea shore is nowhere in sight because the captain of the ship and his crew members neither have the capability or the will to steer the ship to safety. Almost all parts of the ship have got damaged and water has started to gush in from several gaping holes but the steward is unconcerned. Equipped with safety jackets and safety boats, he and his team are deeply involved in fun and frolic and have turned deaf ears to the screams of  the fans aboard the sinking ship. They are confident that if the ship sinks they would be able to sail to a nearby safe island. 

Edited by bong.girl - 09 August 2012 at 3:08am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chaitali00Neha435OmNaMaSteOmStarktastic

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index