India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The Ship is Sinking... (Page 2)

HopeleslyInLove Senior Member
HopeleslyInLove
HopeleslyInLove

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
I wont say i dont agree with you, the first months of any india television serial if the best from the charecters to the scene its watchable and it due to that under that time ipk won My loyality and how much i ever rant i feel its usless, how much i ever rant they wont change anything and i know i Will stay loyal to ipk even if it goes ekta way. At times i feel the tagline nafrat pass ane na de mohabat door Jane na de is for us adience.. Anyhow i think ipk has done fairly well even after 13 months its much better than usless crap other serial is showing at the moment. Ipk is it own Enemy by setting the bench so high

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

aadyakali Goldie
aadyakali
aadyakali

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
One thing u said clicked with me... i am more glued to the forum than the serial now... not like it was in July2011 to mid- Feb2012... Then i could not wait for the show to be aired ... i used to wait for it as if my next life breather depended on it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chaitali00paradigmMrDarcyfankbtr

chaitali00 Senior Member
chaitali00
chaitali00

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveydovey

You know I agree with you on this! I know where you're coming from.

I am slowly getting de- addicted from his show! My 'obsession' is not as bad before anymore. And the reason is that everything has been stretched out for too long, be it the MU, the kidnapping track or the delayed slap from Arnav that it lost the impact. And now they're stretching out and delaying the final apology from Arnav. I like the way it is going now but it could've been better!

exactly dear u just took my words that's what I meant ... that obsession is somewhat lessening day by day... believe me I mean the pains r tooo much and the comforts I feel r tooo less... and sometimes nothing at all... and the way Payal and Khushi r being treated ... I mean how can the so called good people even let that happen...

Targaryen

Dandelion. Goldie
Dandelion.
Dandelion.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
I agree with you

Now I watch this show just because of Barun. Not because of Gautam ji's "dhekhna hai toh dhekho" funda

MrDarcyfan

elope Goldie
elope
elope

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
but i found the scene was quite beautiful.it was to show an emotional scene than a romantic one.so i think dey di full justice to itHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_armaanMrDarcyfan

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
i agree with u
Im watching for the saving grace SaRun

for me its Sanaya

Edited by Harshitha - 09 August 2012 at 1:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_ipkkndchaitali00MrDarcyfanTargaryen

chaitali00 Senior Member
chaitali00
chaitali00

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshig8

I feel yday episode was amazing , Smileif your loved one is with you, he supports you any wife can bear any thing ( public humiliation ), it doesn't mean Kushi lost her self respect or anything doing that she just respecting her elders, her  dadi sasuma, N Yday's Arshi scenes were really emotional I was in tears , Cry May be I am also a emotional fool like my fellow if members (Dazziling) 

see... I mentioned that its not an argument about yesterday's episode... i am saying I'm not being able to digest the fact that being a saas and dadi saas  get the right to be mean with ur bahus to this extent... thats why everybody says... saas bahu crap... we know its a very common thing but why this inhumanilty?????? Anyway... its just a feeling... I feel sad... that I am falling from the IPK Heaven... 

MrDarcyfan

misscrazyfan IF-Rockerz
misscrazyfan
misscrazyfan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
ONE THING I WANT TO SAY...
ARSHI RELATION BEFORE FALLING IN LOVE AND AFTER
BEFORE MARRIAGE AND AFTER
BEFORE MU AND AFTER
BEFORE REALIZATION AND AFTER
BEFORE CONFESSION AND AFTER
BEFORE MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING AND AFTER
BEFORE LALITMOHAN AND ARSHAD AND AFTER
I GUESS EVERYTHING DIFFERS AND MATTERS BUT THE SPARK AND LOVE TOWARDS ARSHI NEVER CHANGE..
THEY R SHOWING THE VARIATIONS IN A PERSON AND LIFE IN DIFFERENT SITUATIONS..
JUST ENJOY AND THERE IS BIG STORE OF STORY AND ARSHI IN FUTURE

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarun_4eversimran04cherrypansypri_armaanMrDarcyfan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index