Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The Ship is Sinking... - Page 7

chaitali00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: chaitali00

sweetheart cant agree more...

exactly thats what they r trying to do... and that's what I'm not being able to digest... to get justice there has to be more injustice...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chaitali00 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: OmaRamdass

i know it is not as intense and hott as before but the spark is still there- that spark made me rewind and watch all the arshi scenes from yesterday a few times back.

so only that spark could have made me do that.

God bless u!!!!
DrNoureen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I'm sorry but I don't agree with you! for me the spark, the magic is still there! if these characters have not changed like you mentioned, then the story would never have moved forward! people change in real life according to the situations! this is exactly what is shown in the drama to keep it close to the reality!

I'm actually loving Arshi more than ever! I like this caring bahu/wife Khushi more than the previous immature and childish one! I love this Arnav more than ruthless ASR!

No offence, just my POV! 
chaitali00 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bong.girl

How else would they create drama? So the need of as mischief maker. Just like we have on this forum whom we very lovingly call "The Bashers". 😛

As for why Payal not  saying anything to  Aakash, the bahus on this show sold their souls I mean their constitutional rights to the Devil  when they got married to the Raizada men. ðŸ˜†

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
chaitali00 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shegarf71

this is where people are not getting something that is part of every relationship...change and growth..as another member posted..the dimensions are changing the equations are different...the Rabba Ve is changing...its a different exciting phase in IPKKND...which I am all for!!How long would we watch the characters with no variations and would we like to watch something if it looks like we hit the Replay button peermanently?it would loose spark and get to be monotonous!Change is welcome and Necessary.Hope i was able to bring some reason...😊.

what change r u talking about????? what has changed???? Arnav has always stood beside Khushi... think of MuhDikhayee and there is a list...well they have matured I agree... but its not projected consistently... there's is a major discontinuity... no one is saying all the episodes r bad...the serial is loosing its sheen in totality...and the thing is its not clicking anymore...

if I talk about TRP u'll say its faulty... but the same faulty machine showed 3+ after the Shyam Fiasco... but I guess it was a dead cat bounce...
Jammy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I am loving this track and everything about the show but you are right, things have definitely changed!! I wouldnt comment on the elders but you do have a point!

Yes, the spark is still there no doubt but dragging things isnt helping much! Apology, slap, Shyam's revelation to dadi AND Anjali for that matter...!!
All we can do is wait and watch.. * sigh*
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I agree with your point about showing "Elders" as JERKS who can get away with ANY behaviour!

Just coz someone is OLDER than you, that does not mean they reserve the right to insult you, and you say nothing! THAT is not respecting elders! That is acting like a doormat! Saas-Bahu Crap were the Saas dishes out, and the Bahu's just keep taking it! It's utter DRIVEL!

That Dadi women is a despicable HAG! I thought Manorama was bad, and she was a side show joker in comparision! I just feel like throwing things at the screen when I see her! What a HORRIBLE women? Do people like that exist? Disgusting old bag! She comes after 14 years and asks her grandson's wife what RIGHT she has to pick up an album in her OWN house? What the HELL was that?? Makes no sense at all! WHO the hell does she THINK she IS??😡

I am tired of these type of scenes! First it was with Manorama and Payal and then Manorama taunting both Payal and Khushi after the "Shyam" incident! As if THEY are responsible for Shyam being a PERVERT??? What is wrong with these people? Why do they always blame the daughters in law for everything? Do the SON's in law EVER get blamed? CRAP! SO regressive!

One of the reasons I watched IPK, was coz this show didnt have any of the above CRAP for the first 8 months of the show! But for the past 6 months, these sort of nonsensical scenes are RIFE! Arnav is now shutting Dadi up! He should have shut Manorama up MANY months ago!

Just like the delayed slap... Justice DELAYED is Justice DENIED!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 years ago
haminasto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
eerrm ..well chalo i wont fight anyone for this but the only time i felt the loss of sparks was wen Arnav was kidnap...so definitely no two heads to rub so no sparks flew.
And maybe during the time wen Khushi-Arnav went to live with the Gupta's coz it was something that was given a lot of time when it shud have ended within a set frame.

Rest i think in my "perspective of vision" sparks n a lot more fly n have been flying.
And now additionally an emotional more silent kind of ambiance is also created like the song sequence showed.
Compare the two "Teri Meri" n "Aaja piya" n u can see that they can heat the screen with sparks n create a dreamland with emotion and still love is very evident.

Also after a certain time a show gets under pressure to deliver n the TV house stands over demanding. and once Akshay Dogra had said that the race of TRP's make shows change story line causing a lot of pain to the crew coz theres a channel to please too with viewers.

After the initial months they need extra stories to reach the main line.
Since the first episode we knew theres something huge in Arnav's past but now after a year we come to know about it.
So now they are again creating a high. Thats their job.
And well in the long run a story needs just 3 hours to complete but a TV show has to work n make those 3 hours into 3 years sometimes. They earn through it

Of course we have right to say n judge when somethings not clicking with us n is not that appealing as it was.
But well we have seen things go back to the very nerve of the show n we again become love struck so all depends how you r conceiving it.

deepzee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no...they're still the same ...the spark is still there...i really felt arnav's pain and khushi was kinda cute yesterday🤔
chaitali00 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I agree with your point about showing "Elders" as JERKS who can get away with ANY behaviour!

Just coz someone is OLDER than you, that does not mean they reserve the right to insult you, and you say nothing! THAT is not respecting elders! That is acting like a doormat! Saas-Bahu Crap were the Saas dishes out, and the Bahu's just keep taking it! It's utter DRIVEL!

That Dadi women is a despicable HAG! I thought Manorama was bad, and she was a side show joker in comparision! I just feel like throwing things at the screen when I see her! What a HORRIBLE women? Do people like that exist? Disgusting old bag! She comes after 14 years and asks her grandson's wife what RIGHT she has to pick up an album in her OWN house? What the HELL was that?? Makes no sense at all! WHO the hell does she THINK she IS??😡

I am tired of these type of scenes! First it was with Manorama and Payal and then Manorama taunting both Payal and Khushi after the "Shyam" incident! As if THEY are responsible for Shyam being a PERVERT??? What is wrong with these people? Why do they always blame the daughters in law for everything? Do the SON's in law EVER get blamed? CRAP! SO regressive!

One of the reasons I watched IPK, was coz this show didnt have any of the above CRAP for the first 8 months of the show! But for the past 6 months, these sort of nonsensical scenes are RIFE! Arnav is now shutting Dadi up! He should have shut Manorama up MANY months ago!

Just like the delayed slap... Justice DELAYED is Justice DENIED!

U know I have always overlooked mami as no one treats her seriously... but suddenly somebody jumping from nowhere and bashing just opened my eyes... this is the outcome of two innocent girls getting married to the eligible bachelors...