Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ya for me this forum is more addictive than the show these days! I used to wait for live updates n watch it online , as I live in UK. Now I'm only watching it on Tv at 8 pm my time. 
        There is no consistency or continuity in the story. Why is Kushi so normal after coming back to RM? She doesn't want to come back at all  and now  she is happy seeing channa n jalebi's! Is Anjali not crying in the hospital thinking that Chote n kushijiii be bhi Jhoot bola? Why is she back to her normal self?  Why sudden change in her behaviour ?No one has answers!
   Now  about Dadi , day 1 she entered I know they were trying to make Arnav the  best in the world  without a proper sorry or redemption, by bringing someone who ll humilate Kushi  more than he did. 
   They keep hiding things from each other ,they don't discuss anything. Now Kushi is hiding frm Arnav that she saw Anji talking to someone. They r hiding abt Shyam's whereabouts frm Dadi, why? I know this is a daily soap n they can't show everything in a day but few  scenes when dragged fail to give the much  needed impact, like Asr slapping Shyam, he could have reacted even  before Kushi asked him to ,but he did not n that scene failed for me.
  Either we have to leave logic aside n watch or we have to follow the mantra  "Dekhna hai tho Dekho" !πŸ˜†
Edited by Chaituv - 11 years ago
blue.kindle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaitali00

Oh dear... ur last para is awesome...I mean the entire post ...Akash's sulky look done to perfection...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... u know this is the greatness of forum...glad to be in touch with people like u...and many more...

and on a serious note why always there is need of a character to trouble Khushi ... well I dont understand... and Mami and Payal...wooo dont even going towards that... cant Payal ask Akash ... so this is why u got me married????? 

How else would they create drama? So the need of as mischief maker. Just like we have on this forum whom we very lovingly call "The Bashers". πŸ˜›

As for why Payal not  saying anything to  Aakash, the bahus on this show sold their souls I mean their constitutional rights to the Devil  when they got married to the Raizada men. πŸ˜†
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bong.girl

Aww.. thank you so much NaDzGirl πŸ€— I normally fool around the forum and enjoy the rantings of other people but at times, something just snaps and I end up in my super rant mode. It was one of those days.

P.S  I don't watch "adult" show like BALH  πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Call me Nadz

Oh I hear ya cuz I go in this mode too. I think we're attached to the show and love it a lot that we end up being frustrated when the output doesn't meet our expectations. That's no fault of ours of course because as viewers we deserve nothing but the best

@Bold
🀣 πŸ€£

I watch it for the child artist. She's the cutest little actress I've seen on Indian tv arena 
blue.kindle thumbnail
Hi Nadz. I am Onu. Since I am paying for the entertainment, it better be good.
Edited by bong.girl - 11 years ago
sarachaudhry thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
khushi has always been shown a sherni in front of Arnav but even in the past she has always been responding to others in the same way ... be it the allegation from mami for stealing anji's necklace or la calling police... so chill ... they want to establish that now Arnav is there for her thru all the thick and thin and then a situation after the past is revealed that how he is going to act now ... khushi along with all the others will b silent in fornt od dadi and only arnie will b speaking
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bong.girl

Hi Nadz. I am Onu. Since I am paying for the entertainment, it better be good.

Nice to meet you Onu!!

Let's hope for the best and brace ourselves for the worst. That's how I survive these days

Btw Onu reminds me of Harshad Chopda in Tere Liye β˜ΊοΈ I love Harshad
pri_armaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: misscrazyfan

ONE THING I WANT TO SAY...

ARSHI RELATION BEFORE FALLING IN LOVE AND AFTER
BEFORE MARRIAGE AND AFTER
BEFORE MU AND AFTER
BEFORE REALIZATION AND AFTER
BEFORE CONFESSION AND AFTER
BEFORE MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING AND AFTER
BEFORE LALITMOHAN AND ARSHAD AND AFTER
I GUESS EVERYTHING DIFFERS AND MATTERS BUT THE SPARK AND LOVE TOWARDS ARSHI NEVER CHANGE..
THEY R SHOWING THE VARIATIONS IN A PERSON AND LIFE IN DIFFERENT SITUATIONS..
JUST ENJOY AND THERE IS BIG STORE OF STORY AND ARSHI IN FUTURE

'Agree to you 100% :) Different shades of Arhi's relationship are being shown and m totally loving it :)
blue.kindle thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

Nice to meet you Onu!!

Let's hope for the best and brace ourselves for the worst. That's how I survive these days

Btw Onu reminds me of Harshad Chopda in Tere Liye β˜ΊοΈ I love Harshad

Pleasure is all mine Nadz. 😊 I am only hoping for the worst. Can the CVs out do themselves and do something worse?

I have heard about the male Onu. πŸ˜† A friend on this forum informed me of his existence. πŸ˜ƒ
She even posted a link from that show. πŸ˜Š So I know of him. πŸ˜‰

OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i know it is not as intense and hott as before but the spark is still there- that spark made me rewind and watch all the arshi scenes from yesterday a few times back.

so only that spark could have made me do that.

chaitali00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chaituv

Ya for me this forum is more addictive than the show these days! I used to wait for live updates n watch it online , as I live in UK. Now I'm only watching it on Tv at 8 pm my time. 

There is no consistency or continuity in the story. Why is Kushi so normal after coming back to RM? She doesn't want to come back at all  and now  she is happy seeing channa n jalebi's! Is Anjali not crying in the hospital thinking that Chote n kushijiii be bhi Jhoot bola? Why is she back to her normal self?  Why sudden change in her behaviour ?No one has answers!
   Now  about Dadi , day 1 she entered I know they were trying to make Arnav the  best in the world  without a proper sorry or redemption, by bringing someone who ll humilate Kushi  more than he did. 
   They keep hiding things from each other ,they don't discuss anything. Now Kushi is hiding frm Arnav that she saw Anji talking to someone. They r hiding abt Shyam's whereabouts frm Dadi, why? I know this is a daily soap n they can't show everything in a day but few  scenes when dragged fail to give the much  needed impact, like Asr slapping Shyam, he could have reacted even  before Kushi asked him to ,but he did not n that scene failed for me.
  Either we have to leave logic aside n watch or we have to follow the mantra  "Dekhna hai tho Dekho" !πŸ˜†