Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ranjeeta_kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Well, it's been over a year and the circumstances have changed. ASR and Khushi are married now and their way of communicating towards each other definitely has changed. We can't expect them to be running around, playing hide n seek with each other. I personally think the romance and the sparks are definitely there, in fact it's more now but it's just the way they express it, is different. In short, they have "grown up"! :)

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Bong.girl
Oh boy you are in a super ranting mode sweetheart. Lemme cheer you up!!  ðŸ¤— 

I was in that state of your two weeks back. At one point I wondered why I was tolerating this show cuz it was full of crap but then realized my habit is a despo one which I can't let go of. This was the only Indian show I was watching but right now I'm watching BALH here and there cuz there's a cute little girl in it 
Geepants thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Totally in the same boat! Good to know I'm not the only one. It's completely lost it's spark for me too :( The start of the show was just so magical and amazing <3
ipkknd_hazel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
it was a beautiful scene...
nd um, the difference is that they are married now...and they have gone thru a lott...
simran04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Not at all,the spark was still there, that arshi scene was so beautiful and touching, loved it to the core...Edited by simran04 - 11 years ago
Rayka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chaitali00

Hi Rayka... firstly any track takes a long long time to unfold and if at all it does get solved... it's so abrupt... Arnav tortured Khushi for 5 months and then suddenly one fine morning he chooses to believe his wife... Anjali suddenly starts smiling at Khushi... and everybody chooses to keep things under wraps... and even the scenes are repetitive... a holding hand scene and Arshi falling on each other mean a lot for an unmarried couple on their journey to discover love but not after 6 months marriage...

and being a Sanaya fan ... cant c her turning into a Gopi Bahu... it was an album... whats the big fuss...

That is why I have stopped watching this show.  In earnest while I kept watching for Sanaya and Barun, I now have no motivation to watch even for their sake.  I have also commented on so many posts, how as you rightly say the plots have stopped abruptly and how the characters have been made to change from their original characterization.  You can't believe this a post made by @kernel mentioned as a reply to my post that the previous track has not ended, which means that the Shyam track had never ended so here comes Dadi, and that MU track that we wanted to be closed properly will carry on.  How can the viewer feel encouraged to watch that, which simply means that that track gets dragged again and so does the new one.  I am an ardent fan of Sanaya's and like you even I could  not keep watching what was happening to her character.  Khushi as a character has been weakened totally.  She now has no spine and everything that happened to her has been forgiven and she of all the people is ready to carry on because suddenly Arnav feels sorry for whatever he has done.  What if the truth was never mentioned.  Arnav made no effort to investigate his BIL, remember his contract wife is accusing his BIL of a lot of things.  What does Arnav do become mushy and all lovey-dovey.

Oh yes, IF mentions the song Aaja Piya, OMG this is such an old song -  was this actually used in the episode?  Can you imagine fitting an old song to a show that is watched by new gen.  While I love old songs, I am not sure how the song fits these two.
Edited by Rayka - 11 years ago
chaitali00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bong.girl

I posted it somewhere else in the forum but posting it here again because Chaitali, you got me in that rant mode again. ðŸ˜Š I was seething with anger and frustration at the utter nonsense being dished out lately and hence the following rant.

That song sequence didn't particularly do wonders to my mood. To me, it seemed forced, unnatural and rushed. Khushi's heart is all of a sudden bursting  with love for ASR. She seems to have forgiven and forgotten the atrocities of ASR. Love is truly blind.

ASR too seems to suddenly feel righteous about his "wife"  too. He has woken up from his hibernation and realised that he is married and Khushi is his "wife". So he has turned into a new leaf. So we see a saintly, loving, caring husband in Arnavji.

Anjali has stopped being clingy. Weeping Willow has decided to forgive and forget too. She is all nice and understanding. Even defends Khushi, Though there are still few bouts of tears now and then, she seems to be very much in control of herself. (Read in between the lines: She has taken to doing pujas again.  A regular visitor to the temples.So all is well with out "Pujali".

Since Shyam is no longer there to make Khushi ji's life miserable, and Arnav ji is in a rush to prove himself a loving, caring husband, the onus of creating trouble in their lives is on Dragon lady a.k.a Dadi.

Aakash continues to be irrational. Since he has been given very less screen time, the sulky look has been done to perfection. He is yet to develop a spine. Maybe he is going old ASR way. so that the CVs could bring in the "Redemption" track for him.

Payalia seems to be the way she was before. She is as obsequious as before. She is always in "about to burst into tears" state. She is as animated as a painting on the wall. The poor girl doesn't have much to look forward to except an atrociously "made" MIL whose only purpose in life is to hurl insults at her two bahus and speak gibberish which isn't even funny anymore and grates on my nerves now.  Her spineless and irrational husband sulks and makes guest appearances. And when he does, it is always for his "Maa" or "Di". For his wife, he only feels anger, the reason for which can't be explained logically.

And I am out of my mind for watching this show. It seems Common Sense is really not so common. In spite of knowing better, I end up watching the show, feel frustrated and end up pontificating on IF almost everyday. My reasoning has gone for a vacation and has refused to come back. 

Oh dear... ur last para is awesome...I mean the entire post ...Akash's sulky look done to perfection...😆😆... u know this is the greatness of forum...glad to be in touch with people like u...and many more...

and on a serious note why always there is need of a character to trouble Khushi ... well I dont understand... and Mami and Payal...wooo dont even going towards that... cant Payal ask Akash ... so this is why u got me married????? 
blue.kindle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

@Bong.girl

Oh boy you are in a super ranting mode sweetheart. Lemme cheer you up!!  ðŸ¤— 

I was in that state of your two weeks back. At one point I wondered why I was tolerating this show cuz it was full of crap but then realized my habit is a despo one which I can't let go of. This was the only Indian show I was watching but right now I'm watching BALH here and there cuz there's a cute little girl in it 

Aww.. thank you so much NaDzGirl 🤗 I normally fool around the forum and enjoy the rantings of other people but at times, something just snaps and I end up in my super rant mode. It was one of those days.

P.S  I don't watch "adult" show like BALH  😆 😉
lylow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have to disagree...the spark is coming BACK again. Since Rakhi tying epi, slowly we are getting our old IPK back. Dadi's entry has brought back the intensity that was missing for a while. Yesterday's epi was amazing. I mean now FINALLY Arnav is proving to be a man. He is standing firmly beside khushi! He is going against DAdi just for khushi's sake. Plus these days im loving Nani more and more...
Shegarf71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
this is where people are not getting something that is part of every relationship...change and growth..as another member posted..the dimensions are changing the equations are different...the Rabba Ve is changing...its a different exciting phase in IPKKND...which I am all for!!How long would we watch the characters with no variations and would we like to watch something if it looks like we hit the Replay button peermanently?it would loose spark and get to be monotonous!Change is welcome and Necessary.Hope i was able to bring some reason...😊.