India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The Ship is Sinking...

chaitali00 Senior Member
chaitali00
chaitali00

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Guys I think we've lost it ... this I realized after yesterday... the Arshi scene yesterday somehow had no spark... I was going through some old episodes and I saw it was such a youth-oriented serial... ASR dashing, a chirpy Khushi ready to win the world, a sweet and subtle Akash, a beautiful and sweet Anjali , an innocent Payal and even Lavanya...

Today all the characters r messed up... Anjali has been turned into a dumb,clingy woman, Aakash has become a spineless who can only punch people weaker than him...Khushi and payal have totally lost their dignity ...they r no better than Gopi bahus... is this what u get after marriage getting humiliated by elders who we r supposed to respect for no reason... there should be a difference between scolding and insulting...

And elders can get away with anything... anyway... no arguments as it will lead to nowhere... but ... 

chalo nothing much to write ... feeling a bit lost... as if the sweet waiting for the next episode is gone... more glued to the forum than the serial...

when something comes very late it looses its sheen... like the Shyam slap... it dint click bcos Arnav was too late in responding... this consummation scene is also taking tooo long... maybe when it happens it will not have the impact on us...

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

sheena27Geepantsradika10JordinArshiL0verkmv3dNasraManchilaHopeleslyInLovervarieratipreetshabi8fire.vs.iceheidishim_caaadyakaliMaverick29BestesyJammy-ice _girlparadigmNeha435ipkknd-fanOmaRamdassblue.kindleMysticaldivineMrDarcyfanMephistoOmNaMaSteOmStarktastic

_Dazzling_ IF-Rockerz
_Dazzling_
_Dazzling_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Really??Yesterday's ArSHi scene was beautiful!!
I cried but of course you can say I'm emotional fool!!Tongue

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

rishi_chhalsarachaudhryathirumaimaginationFFFan..Tina..mishti003rimi015sarun_rocksMayaraaSobtidarshi28hitinikkiIPK_SaRunArshi94joe_arhiBestesySarun_4ever..sur..IceflamesKtotheMmozart66Afyaborregsimran04misscrazyfanarsh_spArshig8-Sunset-KeshriyaOmaRamdasspri_armaan

chaitali00 Senior Member
chaitali00
chaitali00

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Dazzling_

No dear why wud I say  that... but I really cant relate that after public humiliation how can u even enjoy romance... Why such extreme behaviors... for nothing... that X factor is diminishing day by day... for me... so just penning down what I'm thinking...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshiL0verparadigmMrDarcyfan

ESR8 IF-Rockerz
ESR8
ESR8

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Dazzling_

exactly... for the frst time in life i felt cuteness n pain together... i cried during the whole song seeing arnav's pain n how khushi is right there by his side...  even now i'm watching that part over n over again n shedding tears !! the spark is always there... n to be very honest despite the loopholes still unclosed in the storyline.. i'm glued to this serial because of sarun chemistry... for me the spark has not gone anywhere ! its rather developing with new dimensions... just loving every bit of them !

Edited by ESR8 - 09 August 2012 at 1:13am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

rishi_chhalArshi94sadaf2012darshi28BestesySarun_4eversupriya.arshiShegarf71zoharocksborregsimran04arsh_spjaya100OmaRamdassspate22pri_armaanMrDarcyfan

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Not at all the spark was still there. The arhi scene was emotional rather than romantic so i guess u assume it so.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvlin28rishi_chhalMayaraaSobtidarshi28poonam.gupta12Sarun_4everborregAfyaarsh_spjaya100misscrazyfanpri_armaanMrDarcyfan

Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
You know I agree with you on this! I know where you're coming from.

I am slowly getting de- addicted from his show! My 'obsession' is not as bad before anymore. And the reason is that everything has been stretched out for too long, be it the MU, the kidnapping track or the delayed slap from Arnav that it lost the impact. And now they're stretching out and delaying the final apology from Arnav. I like the way it is going now but it could've been better!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Geepantsshachi12345chaitali00paradigmravenheartOmaRamdassOmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfanMysticaldivineStarktastic

Arshig8 IF-Rockerz
Arshig8
Arshig8

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
I feel yday episode was amazing , Smileif your loved one is with you, he supports you any wife can bear any thing ( public humiliation ), it doesn't mean Kushi lost her self respect or anything doing that she just respecting her elders, her  dadi sasuma, N Yday's Arshi scenes were really emotional I was in tears , Cry May be I am also a emotional fool like my fellow if members (Dazziling) 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rishi_chhalMayaraaSobtipoonam.gupta12Sarun_4everarchanakborregarsh_spmisscrazyfanjaya100pri_armaan

Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
And about elders getting away with everything... Gosh don't let me get started on that dadi! She is the most despicable character on IPK. She disappears somewhere ignoring all the responsibilities, suddenly pops out of no where and has the audacity to accuse Khushi telling she has a right to do so because she is the dadi of the house. Hello woman?! Get the facts right! Khushi is Arnav's wife and the malkin of the house.

Edited by loveydovey - 09 August 2012 at 1:21am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

GeepantsArshiL0verchaitali00tanya94paradigmAfyapri_armaanOmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index