Posted: 19 August 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Part 3
oh my god!!!! Is arnav really died?
Feeling so bad for khushi...

Fun_Reloading IF-Sizzlerz
Fun_Reloading
Fun_Reloading

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Part 4 no,khushi is not in shyam's trap but vica verca...lol and wooopieee arnav is back... I hope he will not MU khushi... Am i right na?Wink awesome update girl...
fan09 Senior Member
fan09
fan09

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
just hope arnav is back...Smile
please pm me when you update...
Smile
kriti_atharv IF-Rockerz
kriti_atharv
kriti_atharv

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
1st part:

wow so arshi are married and shyam as their best friend but alas he can never be good..that good for nothing, characterless person...wow feel sad for arnav...awsuuum start dear...loved it n thnx 4da pm...

Edited by kitzdoll - 19 August 2012 at 7:02am
kriti_atharv IF-Rockerz
kriti_atharv
kriti_atharv

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
2nd part:

oh my i feel sorry for arnav as he has to lie to khushi just to keep her happy...shyam is sooo evil...oh my poor arnie feel off the cliff?????nooo...fab dear...
kriti_atharv IF-Rockerz
kriti_atharv
kriti_atharv

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
3rd part:

awww poor khushi first finding out she is pregnant and then her hubby's death and then her miscarriage...feel sooo sorry for her...oh god lemme kill shyam myself...he is really taking advantage of khushi in her vulnerable state...awsuuum update dear...
kriti_atharv IF-Rockerz
kriti_atharv
kriti_atharv

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
4th part:

khushi loves shyam??????but i have a feeling she is just planning something big...and who is that in her room???is arnav back????cannot wait to find out...awsuuum update dear n thnx 4da pm.
jasminerahul IF-Sizzlerz
jasminerahul
jasminerahul

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Melody Part 5

That was none other than Arnav.
Khushi could'nt believe her eyes:Arnav?
Arnav:Yes,don't doubt..i am Arnav.not Arnav's duplicate or ghost.Fortunately or unfortunately I was rescued by some strangers when my close one tried to murder me.
Khushi became very happy that she ran towards him:Arnav,I'm so happy that you are back.
ARNAV:Lie.
Khushi was shocked.
ARNAV:You are not happy about my return since you have decided to marry Shyam
Khushi's tears flowed flowed.
Khushi:No Arnav.I am really happy.Because you are the only person I love.Do you think I'm doing this with full heart?Never
ARNAV:I came here to be with you.But what I saw secretly was your engagement with Shyam.So I hid inside our room to know the truth.
KHUSHI:Yes,I got engaged to Shyam.But do u think I can marry him?I can only love you Arnav.I used to trust Shyam a lot.When I lost you,I thought Shyam will be there with me as a comfort..as a good friend.But when I came to know his real colour..yes'now I know who tried to kill you.From his diary I came to know that he was the only one who was responsible for me losing you.I wanted to give him maximum happiness by giving him dreams about our marriage.Then I wanted to tear his heart into pieces by revealing that I was punishing him.I thought I will punish him by committing suicide before him when he was dreaming of a good life with me.Iwanted to fall and die where you fell.
ARNAV:Khushi'
Khushi cried:I want to punish that criminal.You know,I was pregnant with your baby
Arnav was surprised:What?Khushi'I am going to be a dad?When I arrived here,I was received by a sad news ie is the news about your decision to marry Shyam.But now I am a gifted by a sweet news that I'm going to be a dad.

Khushi shed tears.
KHUSHI:No Arnav.Again there is a sad news for you.You are not going to b a dad
ARNAV:Khushi'?
She cried:yes Arnav,I lost my child because of that criminal.He killed our child.

Arnav was shocked:What?
She told him the circumstance in which she lost the baby.

He cried:What a fate!This I got from my best friend.

K:God was punishing us for trusting an unfaithful man.
Shyam is not our friend at all.He is our enemy.We have to give him punishment
ARNAV:but Khushi
KHUSHI:No sentiments for your so called friend.Because he tried to kill you to snatch your wife.You should with me to punish Shyam?
Arnav held Khushi's hand:Yes.Shyam is not my friend anymore.

Khushi smiled.

Arnav sat on the bed.Khushi kept her face on his shoulder.They looked at each other pouring out their emotions on each other: Tere liye, ham hain jiye, honton ko siye
Tere liye, ham hain jiye, har aansoo piye
Dil mein magar, jalte rahe, chaahat ke diye
Tere liye, tere liye
Tere liye, ham hain jiye, har aansoo piye
Tere liye, ham hain jiye, honton ko siye
Dil mein magar, jalte rahe, chaahat ke diye
Tere liye, tere liye' {Veerzaara}.

Sunset..Khushi and Shyam reached the place where Arnav's accident happened.

S:Khushi,why did you bring me here.
KHUSHI:This was Arnav's favourite place.This is the place where my Arnav was killed
Shyam was shocked:What are you saying Khushi?Arnav was killed?It was just an accident.

Khushi stared at him:No,it was a murder and I know the killer is.
Shyam was shocked.He was nervous.
Khushi pointed her finger at him: You are the killer.
Shyam got scared.She stared at him
He was shivering.

KHUSHI:Why are you sweating?No use of sweating.From your diary itself I came to know that you killed my Arnav.Just because I loved your melodies I can never love you.Always Arnav was the melody of my life even when I adored your melodies.

Khushi cried.She pulled his shirt's collar:Why did you do this?Arnav used to love you more than his life Then also why did u'.?We had a happy colourful life like the beautiful rainbow colours.But you destroyed our life.You came as a bad omenYou thought if you kill Arnav,I will be yours and you can live happily with me?How foolish you are.Do you know why I told you that I love you?Do you know why I got engaged to you? Just to see your reaction.You showered Arnav's blood on me.You killed my Arnav to get me.What if you don't get me?

Shyam was stunned.He did'nt know what to say.
KHUSHI: You won't get me.That day itself I could have submitted your diary to the police.That was enough for me to put you in the jail.But that will be the smallest punishment.You should live thinking about me with pain.My death should always haunt you till the end of yor life.Then you will realize the depth of the crime you committed.You will repent killing your best friend and die inch by inch.

S:Your death?What are you saying Khushi?

K:I will always be Arnav's.
Khushi tried to jump down from the mountain.

Shyam screamed:Khushiii!

Edited by jasminerahul - 19 August 2012 at 12:47pm

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_guptaunderground1arshi_loveRiyanka12danisharamasawmtracy1191Devilish.Angelchahat128Kashish9687varshamaharajbabydevilcherieLover--sree--arul01Removedkajolkonnarashgirl000RoshkolovemusicpantrossyiLuvYellowSim96mit0905KurupAmanda.Lim..SmaTz..Arshi1195nehusashhhsanny-beautifulKareena1994ArHiLover-xAlyaa_27dazzling_glorydesisweetheart9JennyAvnikriti_atharvvelanginiMishti13newmoon2011srijaaa127chandana.sISensedYouvrindaguptameettushillu.arshi..SunnYaara..Cool_BubblesASR6262pakpearl-Areeba-Diva_Akorshijeb1ShafooOptimisticEyesMehek25..Anita..mandy15drunkiiebabeZiva01mishti_17Sri_Radhacoolhi1988-PyaariBhootni-

Go to top