Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

India-Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka
Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly (Page 3)

classyjas Newbie
classyjas
classyjas

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
This plot is so much better. Hats off to you...an apt mockery of the show:-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

pinkcarnation Senior Member
pinkcarnation
pinkcarnation

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Let's see if the creatives take inspiration from this post.  I don't watch anymore, but I will start if they bring Poulomi back. I loved her and Krish.  I really don't like Rajni's characterization after this revelation. It's just so fickle...the cvs are just screwing it all up.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessRussroomani

addicted2tv Senior Member
addicted2tv
addicted2tv

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Makes sense, if Rajni is shown ebola, after some time vaishnavs will know her sacchai and to get rid of her Nyah hamare Bahu ka

Edited by addicted2tv - 09 August 2012 at 9:31pm

ssroomani

pari2386 Senior Member
pari2386
pari2386

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
100% agreed with the thread starter, more than her being a teen-surrogate mother I am hating the way shes behaving now ,as if she has done no mistake by lying and misusing trust of Krish and Yashoda . Her appearance is as if she owns Krish and Vaishnav family , as if its only her who is wise and knows wats better and rest are crappy fools Angry I dont doubt Namitas intentions in taking her to office , as she loves both her bro and sis in law and wats to reunite them but the way she has adopted appears too childish and immature . On top of it , if CVs plan to show that rajni wins Krish's heart with her stint at office it would be an utter bullshit !Confused Its said that everythings fair in war n love but its totally unfair to take advantage of some's love , as rajni seems to be doing now 

ssroomani

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessRu

Loved your post SSroomani!!

So damn true, every word!!

She's prancing around like some 12 year old in Krissh's office with that irritating smile plastered on her face like she's made a small mistake and is trying to make up for it. Royally irritating. 

Also, I hate how theyre showing that yashodha is slowly getting impressed with her efforts. Like WTH?  She does her duties normally and thats enough to undo what she lied about? By just making strawberry kheer???

Do you know that thousands of working women cook a full meal before they leave for their families and in-laws...

This show is so not going to survive. And its so confusing how they keep showing the parallel track with Aryan. Aryan's dadi who entered the show is quite a popular character so deff something will be cooking there. But as of now KriJni failll!! Rajni does not DESERVE Krissh!!!

This show should be renamed PUNAR BYAH HAMAARE BETE KA and get Krissh remarried!!!

@bold - LOLLOL Amazing title, and I agree 100%, they should rename the show and get rid of the bahu!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pari2386HawttInBlackGKssroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged

Oh yes, I think they can change the title if it is Krish they get remarried in the show...poor boy, he deserves the chance more than Rajni!  LOL

SubbihaBen, good point.   so the makers can give us all that they promised, answer to Phir Kyun (Rajjo is not the sanskari bahu they wanted) and the social message that the show is supposed to convey (do not judge a book by its cover)!!   Big smile 

HawttInBlackGK

HawttInBlackGK IF-Rockerz
HawttInBlackGK
HawttInBlackGK

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thinker_Belle

Originally posted by PrincessRu

Loved your post SSroomani!!

So damn true, every word!!

She's prancing around like some 12 year old in Krissh's office with that irritating smile plastered on her face like she's made a small mistake and is trying to make up for it. Royally irritating.

Also, I hate how theyre showing that yashodha is slowly getting impressed with her efforts. Like WTH? She does her duties normally and thats enough to undo what she lied about? By just making strawberry kheer???

Do you know that thousands of working women cook a full meal before they leave for their families and in-laws...

This show is so not going to survive. And its so confusing how they keep showing the parallel track with Aryan. Aryan's dadi who entered the show is quite a popular character so deff something will be cooking there. But as of now KriJni failll!! Rajni does not DESERVE Krissh!!!

This show should be renamed PUNAR BYAH HAMAARE BETE KA and get Krissh remarried!!!

@bold - LOLLOLAmazing title, and I agree 100%, they should rename the show and get rid of the bahu!

ROFL Haha get rid of the bahu? Phir bechari yashoben ka kya hoga LOL

ssroomani

OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
I totally agree with you here..Rajni's character was shown to be so pure and gharelu types at the very beginning and seeing the new developments, I'm honestly glad I don't watch the show now! I still tend to stick around to read WUs and discuss things here and there, but the track + Rajni's character has definitely gone downhill, which is saddening...and I must include here, this doesn't mean I'm bashing Rajni/Shrenu! LOL

ssroomani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index