Users

Frequent Posters

desi5555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: PrincessRu

Loved your post SSroomani!!

So damn true, every word!!

She's prancing around like some 12 year old in Krissh's office with that irritating smile plastered on her face like she's made a small mistake and is trying to make up for it. Royally irritating. 

Also, I hate how theyre showing that yashodha is slowly getting impressed with her efforts. Like WTH?  She does her duties normally and thats enough to undo what she lied about? By just making strawberry kheer???

Do you know that thousands of working women cook a full meal before they leave for their families and in-laws...

This show is so not going to survive. And its so confusing how they keep showing the parallel track with Aryan. Aryan's dadi who entered the show is quite a popular character so deff something will be cooking there. But as of now KriJni failll!! Rajni does not DESERVE Krissh!!!

This show should be renamed PUNAR BYAH HAMAARE BETE KA and get Krissh remarried!!!

loving the title.   PUNAR BYAH HAMAARE BETE KA..good one 😆
HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fabbb post again shobs ben! exactly the reason why everyone is attacking rajni is coz of the truth she hid...but ur so right it doesnt make sense at all...if she thought her mother had disclosed this truth to the vaishnav's then why did she go lying about stuff when she met aaryan and stuff 😕

so many loopholes in the story honestly; and why because this wasnt the answer to the phir kyun to begin with plus rajni's character changed totally😔
HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssroomani

Tanu, read my last post as well...it should tie up with the title, right?  

Let us make it really hatke...the female lead should remain evil to the end!  🤣

yeh storyline toh yashraj ki band bajadegi🤣
yashoben wanted a 'gaay' jaisi bahu and this evilness is what she got😆 honestly would actually like if cvs take this route because it will show people just because people dress or act a certain way doesnt mean theyr always the nicest...on one hand we had poulomi who yashoben did the mistake of misjudging just coz she dressed in a western way and was career oriented and then we have rajjo who had an image of a 'gaay' and now what she came out to be
jasmine477 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yashoben wanted a 'gaay' jaisi bahu and this evilness is what she got😆 honestly would actually like if cvs take this route because it will show people just because people dress or act a certain way doesnt mean theyr always the nicest...on one hand we had poulomi who yashoben did the mistake of misjudging just coz she dressed in a western way and was career oriented and then we have rajjo who had an image of a 'gaay' and now what she came out to be

Cvs could have a nice moral msg to the society ...wow nice job shobs... U are getting more proficient in writing stories⭐️.Really missing paulomi ...Krish and paulomi track was innocent,like a fairy tale and a perfect stress buster and the way krish always touches her nose to pacify her reminded me of Shahrukh -Kajol from KKHH.

I agree with u Subbiha

Judgments prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances." Wayne Dyer

"Appearances are often deceiving." ~ Aesop
jasmine477 thumbnail
loving the title. PUNAR BYAH HAMAARE BETE KA..good one 😆
Love your title
classyjas thumbnail
This plot is so much better. Hats off to you...an apt mockery of the show:-)
pinkcarnation thumbnail
Let's see if the creatives take inspiration from this post.  I don't watch anymore, but I will start if they bring Poulomi back. I loved her and Krish.  I really don't like Rajni's characterization after this revelation. It's just so fickle...the cvs are just screwing it all up.
addicted2tv thumbnail
Makes sense, if Rajni is shown ebola, after some time vaishnavs will know her sacchai and to get rid of her Nyah hamare Bahu kaEdited by addicted2tv - 11 years ago
pari2386 thumbnail
100% agreed with the thread starter, more than her being a teen-surrogate mother I am hating the way shes behaving now ,as if she has done no mistake by lying and misusing trust of Krish and Yashoda . Her appearance is as if she owns Krish and Vaishnav family , as if its only her who is wise and knows wats better and rest are crappy fools 😡 I dont doubt Namitas intentions in taking her to office , as she loves both her bro and sis in law and wats to reunite them but the way she has adopted appears too childish and immature . On top of it , if CVs plan to show that rajni wins Krish's heart with her stint at office it would be an utter bullshit !😕 Its said that everythings fair in war n love but its totally unfair to take advantage of some's love , as rajni seems to be doing now 
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrincessRu

Loved your post SSroomani!!

So damn true, every word!!

She's prancing around like some 12 year old in Krissh's office with that irritating smile plastered on her face like she's made a small mistake and is trying to make up for it. Royally irritating. 

Also, I hate how theyre showing that yashodha is slowly getting impressed with her efforts. Like WTH?  She does her duties normally and thats enough to undo what she lied about? By just making strawberry kheer???

Do you know that thousands of working women cook a full meal before they leave for their families and in-laws...

This show is so not going to survive. And its so confusing how they keep showing the parallel track with Aryan. Aryan's dadi who entered the show is quite a popular character so deff something will be cooking there. But as of now KriJni failll!! Rajni does not DESERVE Krissh!!!

This show should be renamed PUNAR BYAH HAMAARE BETE KA and get Krissh remarried!!!

@bold - 😆😆 Amazing title, and I agree 100%, they should rename the show and get rid of the bahu!