Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

does shwetha have some sort of hidden agenda (Page 3)

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
i dont know whether i like swetha or not, i dont know whether she will become negative in future or not..i am really not scared of rishi-swetha friendship because i have full faith on ricky..i mean he may say the dialogues in front of indu like i will marry swetha, she is a good girl etc etc just in angry but i really dont think he mean it & i dont think he can love anybody otherthan his wife..abh toh gusse mein hai so he says 1000 things par dil se never..but yes i dont want swetha to be too close to ricky since i am an inshi fan..filhaal ricky kuch nahi sochrahehe iska baareme par agar if she continues to touch like this then i want ricky to maintain a healthy distance.

Ila bedi stop this track now..too much of mu happening..sehat keliye haanikaar hai for both inshi & their fans..just waiting to end this BT/MU track

EAGERLY WAITING FOR INSHI SMILEY FACES & THEIR HAPPY MOMENTSCry

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
I was just thinking the same why she's holding Rishi, touching him in front of Indira why showing Indira she's more near than her to him.
When Rishi in his frustrated situation uttered that she she was in love with him during his college days... she says "what r u saying in anger etc etc" but suddenly she asked him to come with her she will not let him fail this time,she did not utter a single word to Indira why???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

liesl

Go to top