The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

JUST THOUGHT OF YOU! - fan fiction

tiara_magic Goldie
tiara_magic
tiara_magic

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged

Kiya's house

Kiya standing near the window gazing at the moon.She suddendly she sees the face of KD and shocked she says to herself "how could this happen, I think I'm very tired, I think I must rest".Saying this she jumped on a bed and picked a magzine.Has she was reading it she saw very cute boy's face n says,"oh how cute he is".Again for her surprise she saw KD's face wondering and staring at the photo she realizes and says "what a loser" and throws the magzine away.With suprise it brings a small cute smile on her face.Lying on the bed she thinks about him.When he is concerned about her(when she burnt her hand and he put water on it) and sometimes when he is a little rude.Wind blew in from the window.She went to the window and started wondering wat he might be doing right.

KD's house

KD was also standing at the window wondering that if he is being too rude to her or she deserves that only.He is confused and wondering suddenly his brother enters in.He asks KD "Bhai, what is love?".KD was shocked and never had a reply.Again his brother asked him "Tell me na bhai I'm very curious to know tell na".On insisting him KD says "Love is that when one person is concern about other person but just wants keep that person happy".On hearing this reply his brother asked him "Do sometimes they dont realize that they love that person".KD was stund and without thinking any more he answered,"I  think so".Butthen he remembers kiya.He just lost in her thoughts.Then again his brother asked him "Bhai have you ever fallen in love?".KD says "yes" but then he thinks again and says "no" and again being little more confused he says "i don't know".Then KD says "When I'll realize what is this I'll first tell you".They both exchange a smile.Then KD asks his brother "Why are you asking all this?".His brother replyed "Bhai in my school there is a girl named Priya and i know she likes me.I know that because she share her pencil with me but when i ask her that she likes me or not then she says get lost".KD laughes and hugs him...

---ThE eNd---

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

arsha_luverAnikz003asritoshzzinia2411preeti_kreyasups2222-Kryan-muzzy_skswaronlandNabzKaJenDMG100littledevilsCoffeeAddict..WitchGrave.....Diya...The007Shivani..DamonCrazy..Kalpana_Writerluv_arshasnowflake.

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
So cute...
Loved the Kd and his bro part at the end.
preeti_kreya Goldie
preeti_kreya
preeti_kreya

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Amazing so cute.. Love the ending <3
sups2222 Goldie
sups2222
sups2222

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Awww...hey kya yaar sirf POV hi bataye hai.i wanna continuationLOL...loved the KD and his lil bro part.and also both of them thinking of other...
Love,
PiyaEmbarrassed
ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
aww cute
Blue_guitar Goldie
Blue_guitar
Blue_guitar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
awsummm...
fanc19 Newbie
fanc19
fanc19

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
now this is a sweet romantic work.  Clap
CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
"when I ask her she says Get Lost..."

Any idea if this Priya is Kiya's long lost kid sister! LOL

Really nice...

Btw... I missed out the first week of TBP... so I dunno. Does KD have a brother?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevils

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index