Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Pankhuri...aye !!! pankhuri (Page 2)

Dae_drmer IF-Sizzlerz
Dae_drmer
Dae_drmer

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by payalibm

the moment he saw pankhuri..the unbelivable in his expression..or like am i dreaming...is she real...and then seeing her going away was like hey!my breath..my life you taking away...the way he ran his bike after her...lolzzz...adi is in love..he jsut need some kind of jolt to realise he is in love
it was not only pankhu smile @pujeee...adi's smile too...it was like he jsut got his breath back...
his runing for pankhuri in his bike was like hey!its my life you are having auto bhiya ji...give it back to me...

and then auto stops and they both saw each other...and the smile...the love in there eyes...and the way he orders pankhuri to sit on back as he will take her...lolzzz...thats was so cuteee...

@ red yuh cracked me up...
xactly yun apne forehead se sweat bhi poohch raha tha becchara...
me eagerly waiting for tonyt's epi!!!

payalia do yuh remember my name ya bhool gayi?? Angry Cry

i asked bcoz yuh always write @ dae ...
if yuh remember PM me...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_P

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged

the moment he saw pankhuri..the unbelivable in his expression..or like am i dreaming...is she real...and then seeing her going away was like hey!my breath..my life you taking away...the way he ran his bike after her...lolzzz...adi is in love..he jsut need some kind of jolt to realise he is in love
it was not only pankhu smile @pujeee...adi's smile too...it was like he jsut got his breath back...
his runing for pankhuri in his bike was like hey!its my life you are having auto bhiya ji...give it back to me...

and then auto stops and they both saw each other...and the smile...the love in there eyes...and the way he orders pankhuri to sit on back as he will take her...lolzzz...thats was so cuteee...

yupp, he couldn't believe his eyes! he was over the moon seeing her.. and the thing is he doesn't even know why he ran his bike after her, he doesn't even know how high his heartbeat was.. yes someone needs to smack some pyaara pyaara meetha meetha sense into his head for him to realize ..lolz
i know both of them smiled like totally love birds seeing eachother but.. pankhu's smile surprised me more.. well because i never thought she would lit up like that.. we all know adi is always lost in her but that was something special i guess lolzz
@red that cracked me up! LOL he is going to take his life with him on his bike LOL
the way he stopped the auto and peeped his head into the auto to see her face.. that was so cuteee! Embarrassed

manju-shree

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
hahahaha dae drmer - we both highlighted the same point in payalibm's comment and that too in red. 
and then again said teh same thing -- YOu cracked me up ! haha
taht is such a co-incident ! 

Dae_drmer

Miss.Supriya IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Supriya
Miss.Supriya

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
it was nice Big smile
nice epi!

Dae_drmer

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
@pujeee
@dae darling..will reply you both la8r...i have to go in kitchen...janmasthmee naaa..lots to do in kitchen...so sorry guyss will repoly when once free and can be online again
love you  bothHug
and sorry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_PDae_drmer

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged

@pujeee
@dae darling..will reply you both la8r...i have to go in kitchen...janmasthmee naaa..lots to do in kitchen...so sorry guyss will repoly when once free and can be online again
love you  bothHug
and sorry

no worries, enjoy cooking! Tongue
going to make nice yummy food!? send me some na? Wink
lub you too Hug 
will wait for your interesting reply LOL

Dae_drmer

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dae_drmer

@ red yuh cracked me up...
xactly yun apne forehead se sweat bhi poohch raha tha becchara...
me eagerly waiting for tonyt's epi!!!aur nahe tou keyaaa...adi was like all hell broke loose going after that rikshaw walaaa... hehehehe...and thats what i felt..even me too waiting darling...even me too..shure gona see soem sizling craking scene for shure

yep will do the pm now

payalia do yuh remember my name ya bhool gayi?? Angry Cry

i asked bcoz yuh always write @ dae ...
if yuh remember PM me...
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
that mom ws really cute and lovely...
wow

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index