Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

CREATIVITY?? What the...Haye Devi Maiyaan!

ArshiLover Goldie
ArshiLover
ArshiLover

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
I clicked on the link just because the topic name was very funny and attractive...the link opens up a new page...and I open up my eyes wide and being a loyal Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta (Not Raizada yet) fan, I YELL, HAYE DEVI MAIYAAN...WHAT THE F...!!! ShockedShockedShockedShocked

This is not JUST the IPKKND forum, but it is also a place for the members to show their creativity, imagination, and brain growth. Some members just make me faint due to shock...they are extremely creative in whatever they draw, write, sing, etc etc...I LOVE THIS FORUM MAN! ClapClapClapClapCool

I have learned "writing" after coming on this forum...I write OS now <--- that is one achievement for me, because before I came to tihs forum, I could not imagine myself writing something that long, and now I just post my imagination on this forum, and the awsome members comment and like, encouraging me to write more...I thank you for that...and all other OS, SS, and FF writers, HATS OFF TO YOUR CREATIVITY AND WRITING AS WELL!!Thumbs UpClap

Some of the most creative people on this forum that come to my mind right away are...

Pari (Sanju) for her singing...

boyznaka for the comment on the above post that MentalExotica posted in her topic post...

rima (FOR SURE) for her awsome "catch of the day" posts...all the posts by her are BANG ON, LIKE LITTERALLY BANG ON!!

lazyleaves for all the resumes and schools and universities based on the Raizadas!! - THEY WERE HILARIOUS GIRL! And also all your other posts!

Desi-'s all the "reaction" posts - they are always veryy creative!

Geet's all the hidden meanings - they are very helpful!

So, this was just my way of appreciating all the creativity that flows on this forum...the above list doesn't mean that only the above people are creative, the whole forum is sooo creative...everyone is soo smart to poitn out the bloopers, the smarties to predict the future episodes, the smarties who write those hot, sizzling, and funny OS, SS, and FFs...and all other creative posts by you all...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

So, let us all tap each other's back...GOOD JOB EVERYONE! We IPKKNDians ROCK!! WOOHOO!!DancingParty

Any more creative posts that you wanna add to list!! LOL Sorry if I miss anyone! No offence!TongueSmile

Edited by ArshiLover - 09 August 2012 at 12:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena1428-Reader-crazzyhrt

crazzyhrt IF-Dazzler
crazzyhrt
crazzyhrt

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
well what more to say.. this is a magical land.. Embarrassed

btw thanks for d link to karmachameleon's post.. how did i n how cud i miss tht.. Tongue

Edited by crazzyhrt - 09 August 2012 at 12:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshiLover

ArshiLover Goldie
ArshiLover
ArshiLover

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazzyhrt

well what more to say.. this is a magical land.. Embarrassed

btw thanks for d link to karmachameleon's post.. how did i n how cud i miss tht.. Tongue

haha your welcome...Big smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top