SM2kMRP Thrusdays thread 4 ka funda ... 4 days in

Posted: 11 years ago
Welcome to

Sizzlin Madhu Makkiyon ki MadhuR Paradise ...(SM2kMRP)

Zindagi nahin humein doston se pyaari,
Doston pe haazir hai jaan hamaari,
Aankhon mein hamaari aansoon hai toh kya,
Jaan se bhi pyaari hai muskaan tumhaari !

poem (C)varshu ... humari shayiri queen

Rules

Sweet rules...

Entry to this thread only by invitation ... so to enter into the thread can be through by any senior member of the thread ...

SM2kMRP thread is a fun thread... and we are here to have fun! So it is important to keep the thread clean ... for that we have some serious rules ...

Serious rules...

All the creations or any kind of siggys or avis created by Any of the MadhuMakki are exclusive and only the creator has the authority to publicize the image. If any of our images are found in any other social websites or forums.. the person will be reported to mods !

For MadhuMakkies ... Madhu(DD) is very very important so is RK (VD) ... therefore No bashing of characters / Actors is tolerated in SM2kMRP thread... i.e. No bad words should be used to describe any character/actor ...

If you are angry with any character or scene, just say U are angry & U dislike ... that's it ... no need to go over board ... !!! if u are not happy with the track then constructive criticism can be given to the CVs.

WARNING to ALL!!!

If any kind of bashing is done by any member in the thread, then Warnings will be given and they will be asked to leave the thread with immediate effect ...

Naughty rules...

[any rule broken in naughty rules ... then get ready to bear the sazaa ... what sazaa u will get ... u will know once u break it ...

For a change in MB forum ...

sazaa givers & defence lawyers are swapped ...

reena ... mona ... are sazaa givers ...

aash ... deepz ... varsha ... are defence lawyers ... ]

{here are the naughty rules }

1)Quoting each other limited to 3 quotes...

2)sorry kehna mana hai ...

3)the thread will be opened 1 day in advance ... & every one can reserve their places & analysis of episodes will be done after the episode airs ... spamming is not allowed in the thread before the episode airs ...

If any rule is offended by any Madhu Makkies beautiful and wonderful sazaas are given to them By Sazaa Givers ...

******ALL madhu makkies who open a thread will have to post the rules **** plz follow the rules mentioned above ***

thank you ...

threads will be opened after every episode & promo to discuss on it ... by the members of the group ...

Edited by sumona28 - 11 years ago
Just waiting for todays episode

Waiting for 4 pheras Marriage...

me 2 waiting 4 wedding ...

mona title rakh ... 4 ka funda ... 4 days in jail ... 4 thappad ... 4 phere ... 40 lakh ...

RK tells madhu to marry him to save mallik. I so want RK to repent one day for all the pain he has caused everyone.

me so angry at trishna today that I want to slap her. How dare she blame madhu and say those cruel things to her. Trishna is another version of balraj, selfish with no sense.

me worried about the precap. I don't want padmini to say anything rude to madhu but to understand why madhu agreed to marry RK.

i have not seen the precap wht thy showed ...

seriously this trishna cannot see any one beyond her dreams ...

Waiting for the wedding..unique and interesting..
people are talking abt new promo which is abt SR ... i have not seen it yet ,,,,
Trishna is selfish

I knew that...

Drashti was just awesome with her acting
Loved the episode

and VD also good with his acting
he is doing justice as RK...
Originally posted by dewdropred

people are talking abt new promo which is abt SR ... i have not seen it yet ,,,,

Hima ya I saw the WU

MB will be rocking from today...

Hiii Sumona - Dew ðŸ¤—

Am i allowed to comment on this Thread ?