India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

BT and Death shown in SBS (Page 2)

.FALTU. IF-Dazzler
.FALTU.
.FALTU.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=ramya567] <font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#6600ff">I know many of u will be confused with the title.I am speaking abt the show Saas Bina Sasural thats airs on Sony.I know that this show post should not be written here or we must discuss that show stuff here.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#6600ff">Why I am making this post is ,SBS and HD started this Brain Tumor track at the same time and same week .The main intention of this track in both the shows is to gain trp's and increase viewership with the help of emotional and sympathy scenes.Both shows had a parallel track of heroine finding a girl for their husbands and also want to settle everything for the family.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#6600ff"> And yesterday I am shocked to see the heroine -toasty is said as "no more" in show .Toasty too didnot take chemo sessions in the show and didnot tell to her family abt her illness.Doctors told her that she had 3 months of time and her BT not even in advanced stage.Cv's now twisted the tale to give a realistic end to the Brain tumor tack in SBS</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#6600ff"> And after seeing that I am thinking what cv's of our show will do.They challenged themselves with 30 days.Indira is having only 30 days.She is not even taking chemo sessions due to money issues.And they even showed doctor saying that her tumor is increasing day by day.And unfortunately thy are repeatedly telling the time remaining and in yesterday's episode ,Indira says only 15 days left.Ph and cv's trapped themselves totally in a illogical track.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#6600ff"> Every time and always from the beginning whenever write something or reply to a post ,I used to stress on the logic and reality issues so that stuff in the show appears more than Fiction.Now for the first time I am wishing that cv's should not go logical for the BT track in the show.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#6600ff"> Any kind of bloopers,illogic or unrealistic things are ok for me to see Indira in the show.Indira is ofcourse the heart of the show Hitler didi.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#6600ff">this post of mine is not a post of negativity as some may think,but i wanted to share how i felt after watching the two shoes HD and SBS yesterday.</font>

[/QUOTE
ek baat tho the hai. ke HD and logic dont go hand in hand. s dont worry just enjoy the tamasha Wink

nutan7 IF-Dazzler
nutan7
nutan7

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
well said ramya. this time myself is also ready to accept any inlogicall unrealistic way which will save Indira.

Go to top