India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

BT and Death shown in SBS

-RS- IF-Dazzler
-RS-
-RS-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
 I know many of u will be confused with the title.I am speaking abt the show Saas Bina Sasural thats airs on Sony.I know that this show post should not be written here or we must discuss that show stuff here.
 Why I am making this post is ,SBS and HD started this Brain Tumor track at the same time and same week .The main intention of this track in both the shows is to gain trp's and increase viewership with the help of emotional and sympathy scenes.Both shows had a parallel track of heroine finding a girl for their husbands and also want to settle everything for the family.
  And yesterday I am shocked to see the heroine -toasty  is said as "no more" in show .Toasty too didnot take chemo sessions in the show and didnot tell to her family abt her illness.Doctors told her that she had 3 months of time and her BT not even in advanced stage.Cv's now twisted the tale to give a realistic end to the Brain tumor tack in SBS
  And after seeing that I am thinking what cv's of our show will do.They challenged themselves with 30 days.Indira is having only 30 days.She is not even taking chemo sessions due to money issues.And they even showed doctor saying that her tumor is increasing day by day.And unfortunately thy are repeatedly telling the time remaining and in yesterday's episode ,Indira says only 15 days left.Ph and cv's trapped themselves totally in a illogical track.
  Every time and always from the beginning whenever  write something or reply to  a post ,I used to stress on the logic and reality issues so that stuff in the show appears more than Fiction.Now for the first time I am wishing that cv's should not go logical for the BT track in the show.
  Any kind of bloopers,illogic or unrealistic things are ok for me to see Indira in the show.Indira is ofcourse the heart of the show Hitler didi.

this post of mine is not a post of negativity as some may think,but i wanted to share how i felt after watching the two shoes HD and SBS yesterday.

Edited by ramya567 - 09 August 2012 at 3:27am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

cochindovesumitvats10rosediya28ratibob007ak01sakshi1rupzgalriyakhan.FALTU.samrudhi.rnutan7Ranjinikishanprachidew-Paulomi-Heema22liesl.Shree.

liesl IF-Sizzlerz
liesl
liesl

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Don't worry HD main aisa kuch nahi hoga so chill pillWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sumitvats10ratibob007rupzgalHeema22

radiohead1 Senior Member
radiohead1
radiohead1

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
nothing will happen saas bina sasural was anyway gonna end news came long time back
hitler didi is based on indira she wont die

and then after she is shown fine she will have another struggle shwetha ko ricky se door karna LOL i can already predict the future track

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007Heema22liesl

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
dont worry  indira will not dieLOL these cvs ila bedi are stupid they are now trapped in their illogocal bt track   hd is indira how can she die  hd will close

in kidnapp track they try to kill rishi remember what happen trp were down ila mata dot scaredLOL 

hd means inshi if cvs try to kill inshi either of them hd will not run a single day 

hd is full of bloopers and no logic cvs will find a blooper to save indiraLOL

i am worried for inshi ila bedi will make rishi marry shwetaAngryDead

i want after indira survives her hitlergiri should knock out shweta if she tries to be wampLOL

Edited by amanverma108 - 09 August 2012 at 12:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rupzgalratibob007Heema22

radiohead1 Senior Member
radiohead1
radiohead1

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
yes i still remember that horrendous baba scene where he says ret ki tarah phisal jayega and kabhi nahi milega woh
what happened rishi finally came back right Wink
sab trps ki maya hai LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sumitvats10ratibob007RanjinikishanHeema22

samrudhi.r IF-Dazzler
samrudhi.r
samrudhi.r

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Dont worry. Nothin will happen to Indu as she is the one who plays the title character. So her role will end with HD only. Not before that

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumitvats10Heema22

hebasamiya IF-Dazzler
hebasamiya
hebasamiya

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Dont worry. Nothin will happen to Indu as she is the one who plays the title character. So her role will end with HD only. Not before that
Angevil786 IF-Rockerz
Angevil786
Angevil786

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Dont worry Indira wont die because as you said " she is the heart of the serial " she is the main lead protagonist, the whole story revolve around her..so she can't die..otherwise the name of the serial will be meanless.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22Silent.Dreamer

Go to top