parneeti thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
As nani said she will tell about shyam to Dadi once they finish pooja, i think Anjili will become upset on janmastami n may even faint n anjili n dadi may do a lot of drama n Dadi may say that whatever may be the reason, we need to bring damadji back for goodness of Anjili as she is about to deliver n its not gud for her health n she needs mental peace. n arnav will be left with no option n bring shyam back to RM n then the new drama begins.
n no need to say that kushi's life will become hell...

sure arnav will be with kushi when it comes to shyam
but i am afraid when the past comes out n as promo says that kushi is responsible for arnav's scary past, i think arnav will also blame her n distance himself from kushi for sometime (though i really dont want to see that).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjuhi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hmm ya maybe...wait I am confused! How is Khushi responsible for arnavs past? She didn't even know him????
Pizookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm really scared regarding the past.
whatever may be the past, I don't want Arnav to blame Khushi anymore.
anuprika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
may be this,may be that our guesses continues.
one thing is sure arnavs & khusis past are somehow connected.
whatever it might be.i am sure they will be together in the end..
so bring it on.. i am waiting..😊
.Sumi. thumbnail
I am really scared about the past...
rune11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
A bit tired though!

can we have a bit of love and understanding for few months

actually tired of MU and blaming khushi for no reason...since feb to june almost 5 months we have MU one after the other and blaming khushi...
can love sustain for 6 months in IPKKND...is it really tough CVs!

ya there other ways to do show ups and downs...but is it the only way showing MU btw asr and khushi?

CrazyBarunian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I m so exited to see arnav n khushi's past its interesting track i loved it.
crazzyhrt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tht promo haunts me like d nightmare haunts arnav... i m really scared of the future yar... 
Shital17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arjuhi_kmh

Hmm ya maybe...wait I am confused! How is Khushi responsible for arnavs past? She didn't even know him????

I am in the same boat as you. She didn't know him and I guess when the taglines or whatever state that kushi is responsible for arnav's scary past it definitely has to be linked to her parents. Knowing that Kushi is connected (by her parents) he might blame it on her and that might separate them. However, I think it is stupid if arnav blames her again because if it has to do with her parents then she really cannot be blamed for it. Poor girl. I hope he supports her or understands her no matter what happens. 
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
if dadi n shyam unites, then it would be terrible Khushi n Arnav esp. Khushi...hope Arnav stands by her...but extremely scraed of the past...Khushi's parents were somehow responsible for Arnav's mother's suicide...Khushi will be blamed n Arnav will hate her more that time...again nafrat track will begin...I'm so tensed for Khushi...bcz everything is too sweet b/w them; its a sign that later everything will be extremely bad..storm is coming