Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

G3 THE TYPICAL INDIAN MOTHER

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
G3 gave me the chills yesterday...

But I was not surprised with her behaviour. She normally is swayed by what other people say and do and does not really have a mind of her own. All she thinks is about he children and according to her the Bahu's should only revolve round her sons and grand children and think about their well being, apart from that they have no other identity!

At the moment Aarti is the blue eyed baby for G3 because all that she has done for her son Yash and her granddaughter Palak! But I am sure if tomorrow Aarti does something that is not in favour of Yash, G3 will quickly lose her confidence in Aarti...!!

She has started comparing Aarti and Paridhi...completely wrong!!!

Pari was not wrong thinking about their health its just that G3 is being a typical Indian Mother pampering her not so baccha Son!!  Angryfor Indian mother the sons are always dependent fools who need pampering all their life!!! Angry

Hope the CV's give this track a fitting closure...showing how incorrect it is to compare two D-I-L's and how not to interfere in the daily lives of married sons! And show that sons are not some sort of Anmol Ratans who should be pampered and partonised all day long!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Toshibestcharmz517-MishtyBlue-luv_lvndrnirmalac99kholitaanoneegcluvmaha9gafulu14

IshaMish Senior Member
IshaMish
IshaMish

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
yup she is typical mother in law...Ouch

there should be some space given to sons and DILs after marriage ... so that they can live their own life keeping a balance with family..

G3 always pokes her nose in almost everything..and seems for her bahu is only to take care of pati, bache and kitchen..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kholitaLoveforlifegafulu14

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
I had hoped Pari would have answered - "Sasuma I need lemon to get over those nausea urges"!! 

This would have thrilled G3 with the thought of a POT(A)!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kholitaLoveforlife

gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
thats why mother in law r there
g3 is not wrong, coze she take care her baby, kitna pain zelne ke badd she worry , ke unki wife bhi enjoy kare lekin jisme parike happy tha uska jaria apne(pari) swarthe ke lye change kare
if parik happy than fine, but he is not happy deep down in his heart, but apne love ke lye woh suffer hone ke lye bhi ready hai, kyuki juth bol ke sadi ki hai

kholitaLoveforlife

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Its natural with every mother-in-law to take care of her son even after marriage..

kholitaLoveforlife

Willbrooke Senior Member
Willbrooke
Willbrooke

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
There is a reason, there is constant comparison of Arthi and paridhi. the disclouser of Arthi being divorced is next and this high Arthi is getting from in-laws is so she can fall hard. so paridhi can taunt G3 that look your awesome Arthi is a lier and Bua and Paridhi will use divorce to show Arthi is no good. as soon as Yash falls the divorce is out..

kholitaLoveforlife

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index