India-Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka
Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

Rajni's attitude (Page 2)

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged

I watched the episode and I am even more annoyed with Rajni now!   She never says, I love you Krish or that I am sorry I did not tell you before marriage or anything of that sort...she is so full of herself and how everyone loves her...even Krish!  Cry

I don't think Rajjo loves Krish at all...leave alone love, I don't think she has any kind of feelings for him...she is not sorry what she has done...she is more in love with the idea of being the indispensable V bahu, not anything else!  Dead

Never have I disliked the female lead of any show as much as I dislike Rajnibala!  Angry

Edited by ssroomani - 15 August 2012 at 6:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

desi5555jasmine477hinzThinker_Belle

arjunadisidpari IF-Dazzler
arjunadisidpari
arjunadisidpari

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
She's very 2 faced and unpredictable...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

desi5555 Groupbie
desi5555
desi5555

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
She has that "I told you so", " I am right", type of attitude.  She feels that it is Krish who needs to as "i am sorry" " it is my fault" " I am wrong and you are right"...err 

She needs to start her own teaching institution.  that way people wil not have to attend big university..why pay more when you can learn everthing  from how to cook, how to have another person say sorry to you,   how to work at MNC  without any kind of qualification, from University of Rajnibala (UOR),   

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pari2386ssroomani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index