India-Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka
Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

Rajni's attitude

srimad0203 Newbie
srimad0203
srimad0203

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Rajni's attitude surprises me -I dont see any guilt in her and I find her making fun of Krish more than actually feeeling sorry. even if she gets Krish back - will she not go back to her son for sure ? 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

chillout_821spgamertanya12sakshi_ypnhkdesi5555hunybuttaddicted2tv_Fantasy_pari2386ssroomani_Invincible_

classyjas Newbie
classyjas
classyjas

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
You are right. There's no sign of remorse in her. Her whole attitude is to prove God knows what.
After revealing the truth about her past, she asked for Krish's forgiveness, which was actually the right thing to do. Krish was so disappointed in her that he couldn't say/do anything. That in itself is supportive of the fact that he is really really mad at her and so are the other family members.
Right now her capability is being challenged at work by krish and she gives a crooked smile when she lives upto the task. Unfortunately there's no guilt in her that her own husband isn't able to tolerate her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chillout_821desi5555ssroomani

Ami25 Senior Member
Ami25
Ami25

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
she is acting as if it is krish;s fault !!! and she is all mahaan !! I have lost fainth in her character- she is taking the dhow down anyway 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chillout_821ssroomani

classyjas Newbie
classyjas
classyjas

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Do you all think that if Rajni confesses that she messed up big time, wanted to tell the truth but the fear of losing Krish held her back, she is ready to repent in what ever way Krish feels is right, but he should not throw her out of his life as she is too much in love with him, would that cut any ice with Krish?
But may be this is not gonna work as they have to separate as per the title of the series. Till then let's speculate whether she is remarried to Krish or someone else.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

addicted2tv Senior Member
addicted2tv
addicted2tv

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
I just don't trust Rajni...one moment she tells krish she will no give shikayat ka mauka and the very other moment she runs behind the kid...now of course she is just concentrating on krish,once he is pataofied she is free to show her mamta again...

srimad0203ssroomani

_Fantasy_ Senior Member
_Fantasy_
_Fantasy_

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
I agree, yesterday's episode where her and Krish are having a moment, she was going on about how he loves her so much so he wouldn't let her go... I was waiting for the part where she would confess her lOve or at least acknowledge but nothing. I'm glad Krish said what was on his mind that he can't accept she's got a child and that he needs time.

For everyone who's been saying Rajni isn't wrong, what I felt after watching Krish is that you can't really judge how someone should feel unless it's happened to you. Only Krish knows how much Rajni has hurt him. She didn't trust him, at all while his whole world revolved around her - his day started with Rajni Rajni and ended on Rajni. I actually had tears while watching him. And then when Rajni said she knew he wouldnt let her go I wanted to slap her!

And the next day scene. I really thought she didn't need to say to the men that they must cook good food for them. Her FIL and her SIL's husband were there. I don't know about anyone but in Gujaratis, you don't talk like that to the FIL or Jamai. She should've let Namita and Surbhi do the talking.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pari2386hinzssroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged

@Fantasy, after reading your post, I feel I must watch the scene in which Krish forgives Rajni...really, she did not say anything other than "you love me so much, you won't let me go"...???!!!  Shocked Confused   If that is all she thinks about, it is not surprising she does what she does...Faiba for once is right...Rajjo's has made some kind of jadoo over the V parivaar!  Confused  Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

_Fantasy_ Senior Member
_Fantasy_
_Fantasy_

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Yeah she basically goes on about how she's so happy he forgave her and that she knew all along he would come round cos he loves her so much! No mention of her mistake (at this point it doesn't matter whether small or big but jeez at least acknowledge it!) I'm actually surprised by how Krish was so humble and accepted that he was angry but his love forced him to give her another chance.

hinzssroomani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index