Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

   
Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

New post of PR the official page...Arvi track (Page 6)

samarp2 IF-Dazzler
samarp2
samarp2

Joined: 11 May 2011
Posts: 2669

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purethought

 
No offence to the new actor playing Sameer Rane, he is doing a good job...
 
but from no angle is he suitable for our ravishing actress AshaLOLLOL.
 
He won't be able to stand beside her and do full justice to any romance track. ROFL Asha will eat up all the screen presence on her own, because of her mindblowing charisma ... only rithvik and asha really match each other in the onscreen persona ratings. They complement each other.Embarrassed
 
I believe PR is turning into a comedy series of some kind.ROFL I will watch it as the comedy circus of TV.
 
Ovi and Arjun look like brother and sister to be honestROFL


On red Trish...lol i had commented  this when i saw their smile in one off screen picTongueLOL

as yest Sameer said, that bring Purvi to station, i think that way purvi will b introduced to himConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma28purethoughtAshlaika_OrChiD_

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Joined: 20 March 2012
Posts: 3629

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blueocean_787

Arvi will be together soon. don't worry there won't be A rjun Ovi marriage take place.
 
who said? please tell me ..
I have been so unhappy since yesterdayCry 
I cannot bear to watch ovi-arjun marriage


Edited by purethought - 09 August 2012 at 6:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma28Ashlaika

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Joined: 20 March 2012
Posts: 3629

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samarp2

Originally posted by purethought

 
No offence to the new actor playing Sameer Rane, he is doing a good job...
 
but from no angle is he suitable for our ravishing actress AshaLOLLOL.
 
He won't be able to stand beside her and do full justice to any romance track. ROFL Asha will eat up all the screen presence on her own, because of her mindblowing charisma ... only rithvik and asha really match each other in the onscreen persona ratings. They complement each other.Embarrassed
 
I believe PR is turning into a comedy series of some kind.ROFL I will watch it as the comedy circus of TV.
 
Ovi and Arjun look like brother and sister to be honestROFL


On red Trish...lol i had commented  this when i saw their smile in one off screen picTongueLOL

as yest Sameer said, that bring Purvi to station, i think that way purvi will b introduced to himConfused
 
yes, Ashu, they look so like brother and sister .. I think I remember reading your comment.. I agree with you..
I won't be seeing PR for a while It is really hurting me a lot.Cry ovi-arjun marriage is too much..Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21samarp2Ashlaika

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Joined: 20 March 2012
Posts: 3629

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sipokobusak

Originally posted by ampliphy

Ouch Dead Harsh much?
 
So they are mad at us for threatening to leaving PR for their stupid writting decision and them writting what we don't want to see. Somebody tell them that the reason those episodes they are trying to say had lowere TRPs than other nonArvi episode is due to the other tracks in those episodes.  When yu just splash 3 minutes of Arvi in the show we get bored.  Not saying we want them all the time but we want to see them happy and in love.  Also, those you say had higher TRPs, think about the Arviness on the episode before that, people tune in to see more of them so the rating goes up, but then you don't see them that episode, maybe a minute for the next and the ratings go down again.  Just saying. 
 
Second off, We the fans are not worried about the TRPs.  We are telling you that the track is Stupid, Idiotic and a complete joke. As i've said time and time again since the crappy news came out, We have watched the separation and the triagnle between them since ovi came across seas. Why are you breaking htem up again. 
 
There is no reason for Arjun to marry Ovi.  I don't care if the girl tries to kill herself.  She's crazy and her family need to take care of her.  Marrying her and then leaving her again will only send her over the edge harder.  Then ontop of that you want Purvi to strike up a relationship with the Cop?  WHY?  and How so soon after?  You say this stupid track will be short lived, whats that? A tortorous month, 2 3 and stinking year?  I watch the show for pleasure but all i get is pain.  This news is seriously making me cry more by the day.  Arjun fought so hard to have his Purvi why must they be seperated again. 
 
I can't agree to this.  Even if Ovi bust in the engagement with a gun and threatens to kill Purvi on site unless Arjun marries her, I'm done.  Arjun doesn't need to marry her he needs to slap her into reality,
 
I hate Ekta.  I hate the day I ever started watching PR.  I hate that ARVI was ever created.  because all they are going to do is sit seperate and make us cry.  There is nothing happy about this show.  Only evil wins. 
 
My last thought is i think we should PROTEST the show.  Lets not watch the engagement.  Lets not watch the show for a whole week or two.  I know soham and divorce track are coming up but lets not give them a reason to think that their precious TRPs are not linked with Arvi.  Make it crash since they care so much about whats precious to us.  Why watch the great happy scene when you already know that its going ot end in misery.    Whose with me???  Thumbs Up


I can see your anger in your post. Please calm down.
You can go on with your protest by quitting watching it for a whole week or two.
But that will not change anything.
The show will keep running.
It's your loss..not theirs.
 
No, it is not our loss at all.. LOL if an arvi fan does not want to watch ovi-arjun marriage, it shows their loyalty to arvi ..nothing else, it proves how much we love arjun and purvi .. we win because we refuse to watch the muck .. atleast not subjecting ourselves to anymore nonsense..
 
having said,, i will watch PR now and then for sure cos I am a big fan of Asha and also like Ankita. So, will definitely keep track of their respctive stories.
 
 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JamuxadittyampliphyAshlaikaAnAvidReader

samarp2 IF-Dazzler
samarp2
samarp2

Joined: 11 May 2011
Posts: 2669

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Yaa Trish i know...i doubted it that way, when Ovi was getting all hysterical.like if Arjun cant b mine i will not allow him to b anyone elses too..

then y she was shown going to office, thinking that Arjun doesnt love me any more & all...

or it can b Manav begs to Purvi for ovi to leave Arjun...????

ohh, i dont want to assume more on this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

purethoughtAshlaika

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Joined: 20 March 2012
Posts: 3629

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samarp2

Yaa Trish i know...i doubted it that way, when Ovi was getting all hysterical.like if Arjun cant b mine i will not allow him to b anyone elses too..

then y she was shown going to office, thinking that Arjun doesnt love me any more & all...

or it can b Manav begs to Purvi for ovi to leave Arjun...????

ohh, i dont want to assume more on this
 
the cvs will think up some crap ashu Unhappy
cvs are so inhuman. I never thought they would do something like this. I hope they change this track before it is too late.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samarp2Ashlaika

sharona_bha IF-Dazzler
sharona_bha
sharona_bha

Joined: 30 April 2007
Posts: 4718

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Folks, am requesting you all please calm down and first watch the twists and turns of the show then decided, whether you want to continue watching it or not... Ekta knows her best
 
why we continue to  watch this twist and turn if we are know what going to happen.if the twist and turns is to show arvi sepreted for some reason and after that reunin we will accept it .but if they marry with other people and reunion then we will not accepted.even if arjun marry ovi purvi will be he's second wife and we are not accept this atall.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jamuxaditty_OrChiD_

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Joined: 06 March 2012
Posts: 34746

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharona_bha

Folks, am requesting you all please calm down and first watch the twists and turns of the show then decided, whether you want to continue watching it or not... Ekta knows her best
 
why we continue to  watch this twist and turn if we are know what going to happen.if the twist and turns is to show arvi sepreted for some reason and after that reunin we will accept it .but if they marry with other people and reunion then we will not accepted.even if arjun marry ovi purvi will be he's second wife and we are not accept this atall.

HOPE SO ARJUN OVI NOT WILL HAPPPEN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I THINK SOMETHING NOW... THAT IF DIVORCE IS HAPPEN THEN ARVI WEDDING WILL HAPPEN BUT IF DIVORCCE WILL NOT HAPPEN THEN ARVI WED WILL NOT HAPPEN

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ankita and Sushant official FB pages

Author: jas2186   Replies: 5   Views: 2510

jas2186 5 2510 20 July 2011 at 8:08am by jas2186
Sushant Singh Rajput Official FB Page!!!

Author: jas2186   Replies: 1   Views: 4156

jas2186 1 4156 30 April 2011 at 11:45pm by Shidev.Soniak
Pavitra Rishta the official stock market of serial

Author: Spartacus   Replies: 4   Views: 1075

Spartacus 4 1075 31 May 2010 at 10:20pm by Tulsey
~{*The Official All ArMan Club*}~

Author: -ArMan_SrKajol-   Replies: 3   Views: 626

-ArMan_SrKajol- 3 626 01 April 2010 at 2:14pm by -ArMan_SrKajol-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index