Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

New post of PR the official page...Arvi track (Page 4)

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

IF TRP ONLY CAN GET ARMANN THEN WHY THEY TAKE LEAP AND INTRODUCE NEW COUPLE ???WHY THEY INTRODUCE ARJUN PURVI ??
bc original arman was not there as original manav[sush quit]archana and new manav r popular individually not as jodi.

MAY BE ,,,,,,, i dont want any debate coz i m too sad now sometimes ago i hear that arvi separation being shoot and i m too too bad feeling now and i even didnt  watch yesterday episode  for thats fear and that fear is coming very soon so how i feel bad ...can u imagine that????

love_me_not Senior Member
love_me_not
love_me_not

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
I think tat this is a gd.idea in only ONE way which is to make ovi realise that he does not love u n possiblly sameer finds out about ta love Birda so might help them two to get together. Hope its like this
_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sipokobusak

Originally posted by SaifdeIPKKND

Pavitra Rishta -(The official page)
25 minutes ago

Folks, am requesting you all please calm down and first watch the twists and turns of the show then decided, whether you want to continue watching it or not... Ekta knows her best and please don't keep continues saying "because of Arjun-Purvi, show is getting the higher TRPs." It's team afford that they are making good TRPs and Arjun-Purvi scene TRPs are not always get higher TRPs. When Archana se
es Arjun-Purvi romancing in rain. That episode TRP was 2.5+ wherein other episodes of that week TRPs was 3.2+. The scene when Purvi released Arjun from jail, that episode was full on Arjun-Purvi's episode. This episode received the TRP of 2.8+ wherein other episodes TRP was 3.0+. When Arjun imagine that he is romancing with Purvi in chawl that episode received 2.8+TVR wherein other episodes TRP was high. Only two episodes of Arjun-Purvi which made higher TRP is their love confessing and Ovi lands in India, another one in week 29. And the last week when Purvi remembers Arjun and Arjun remembers Purvi that episode got 2.7+, other episode got 3.2+TVR! Archana scene with her family and husband still making the higher TRPs more than Arjun-Purvi's scene! DK-Arjun also receiving great TRP. Because of you all we keep showing Arvi's scene but now you folks are not ready to support us! Now you folks tell, if you lovers of Arvi leave watching the show then will TRP really affect? Don't hurt but these things will done to make Arvi scenes more interesting. As I already inform you anything can happen in future episode. SO be positive! :-)

PR supposed to get the TRP of 5+ and 6+... But Shravani entry to take Sachin back with her was the most flop track of the show and it takes the half TRP as well and nowadays people are telling Arvi is the reason of higher TRPs, which is not true... Will they ever can break the records of Manav-Archan'sa love-story which supposed to get 5+TVR?!

I doubt TRPs of 7+ of ArMan will ever been broken..Even 10 ArVis can't achieve that.
I still remember the Sharavani track..when Manav will divorce Archana for shravani..only a few member said they will quit watching the show. They keep watching it just for ArMan. That time the Trps still high. this is because ArMan fans are true and loyal to the pair.
But now ArVi fans can't accept ArVi separation...i guess they are not loyal to them.
Sorry to say...

arvi fan too young and they have no patience and may be manav not wed sharavani but see that article ,,arjun will marry ovi and purvi will emotionally involve with harsh looking police officer,,,,,,,
so without leaving what can do arvi fan?????is they watching this ektas lack and stupid story line...i dont know how armann fan still watching this show with many separation and many crap?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jamux

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharona_bha

asha has a many official facebook wich officila facebook are you saying and are you show this is her reeal official facebook.

asha dont use any FP individually and all page continuing admin and till now admin cant get any message from asha ,,,,,,,all post individualLLYY POSTED BY admins
na_61611 Senior Member
na_61611
na_61611

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
They said folks,don't worry our lovely jodi arvi will definitely reunited...<3<3<3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khushikulz19--Jenelle--Ashlaikaneon_girl

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
they definitely re-united after 40 years or after death ,,,,,,,,,,,when they both got 3,4 children  adn then they will re-unite with 6,7 children 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shubhivishuSharee12asmi3893Jamuxaditty--Jenelle--ampliphyramki1preetiepurethoughtAshlaikaMagicalPariShru77

ampliphy Goldie
ampliphy
ampliphy

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Ouch Dead Harsh much?

So they are mad at us for threatening to leaving PR for their stupid writting decision and them writting what we don't want to see. Somebody tell them that the reason those episodes they are trying to say had lowere TRPs than other nonArvi episode is due to the other tracks in those episodes.  When yu just splash 3 minutes of Arvi in the show we get bored.  Not saying we want them all the time but we want to see them happy and in love.  Also, those you say had higher TRPs, think about the Arviness on the episode before that, people tune in to see more of them so the rating goes up, but then you don't see them that episode, maybe a minute for the next and the ratings go down again.  Just saying. 

Second off, We the fans are not worried about the TRPs.  We are telling you that the track is Stupid, Idiotic and a complete joke. As i've said time and time again since the crappy news came out, We have watched the separation and the triagnle between them since ovi came across seas. Why are you breaking htem up again. 

There is no reason for Arjun to marry Ovi.  I don't care if the girl tries to kill herself.  She's crazy and her family need to take care of her.  Marrying her and then leaving her again will only send her over the edge harder.  Then ontop of that you want Purvi to strike up a relationship with the Cop?  WHY?  and How so soon after?  You say this stupid track will be short lived, whats that? A tortorous month, 2 3 and stinking year?  I watch the show for pleasure but all i get is pain.  This news is seriously making me cry more by the day.  Arjun fought so hard to have his Purvi why must they be seperated again. 

I can't agree to this.  Even if Ovi bust in the engagement with a gun and threatens to kill Purvi on site unless Arjun marries her, I'm done.  Arjun doesn't need to marry her he needs to slap her into reality,

I hate Ekta.  I hate the day I ever started watching PR.  I hate that ARVI was ever created.  because all they are going to do is sit seperate and make us cry.  There is nothing happy about this show.  Only evil wins. 

My last thought is i think we should PROTEST the show.  Lets not watch the engagement.  Lets not watch the show for a whole week or two.  I know soham and divorce track are coming up but lets not give them a reason to think that their precious TRPs are not linked with Arvi.  Make it crash since they care so much about whats precious to us.  Why watch the great happy scene when you already know that its going ot end in misery.    Whose with me???  Thumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

munny2JamuxadittypurethoughtAnAvidReader_OrChiD_

ampliphy Goldie
ampliphy
ampliphy

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
If they are together now and will be together in the end why make us watch crap? 

They will bring them back together after then drag Arjuns character through the dirt again.  Build up the evil ones to win again.  Watch Purvi cry and nobody car for her feelings because Ovi is queen.  Then you want me to sit and watch him marry her? 

Sure you'll bring them back together.  after we the audience hate one of them for the action, once they develop secrets from each other, when they are old and gray.  So frustrating.  Broken Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rightknell11

Go to top