Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

New post of PR the official page...Arvi track (Page 3)

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

hmmm...I dont get this post..Why the future track has to be linked with trp comparison and Arman...Why are Arman and Arvi compared again..
I can understand and agree on the facts behind (I can see the neat work done on the trp numbers and agree on those numbers) but I am not sure about the purpose of this post with the involvement of TRP's and Arman (Why Arman are dragged here) which can create unnecessary tug off war..I dont know why this has to be done.Why cant it be kept focused to the topic.
jai one thing i want to say here PR got 5+TRP for arman[sushita] chemistry its clear, that time also worst track shown like shravani track but ppl took these crap for sushita that time.but after sush quit PR was getting 2.5 TRP[anki fan follow it] then new generation came and add some TRP.among new generation arvi become popular and they hv fan following and PR TRP increased more.but i always surprise even though PR now full of brilliant actor like anki.hiten,usha,asha, RD all doing their job brilliant way but TRP not surpassing 3+Shockedlast week kidnapping track were power pact week but it got only 3Shockedi expected atleast 3.5+TRP.but its true there no jodi should b compared.what ppl want to see or not TRP give clear pic.i think ekta doing wrong showing arjun-ovi[if she show]wedding.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

JamuxadittyKatRulzSaifliciousJaishankarAshlaikaTanyaz

PRFANNTHTIME Groupbie
PRFANNTHTIME
PRFANNTHTIME

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
the guy who posted this information is just canvassing support for their own action. and they are not ready to accept the truth. whatever it may support is garnered only through good shows and not by just giving cliched speeches.. LET GOD SAVE PR TEAM AND THE SHOW

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jamux

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
          IF TRP ONLY CAN GET ARMANN THEN WHY THEY TAKE LEAP AND INTRODUCE NEW COUPLE ???WHY THEY INTRODUCE ARJUN PURVI ??
sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

IF TRP ONLY CAN GET ARMANN THEN WHY THEY TAKE LEAP AND INTRODUCE NEW COUPLE ???WHY THEY INTRODUCE ARJUN PURVI ??
bc original arman was not there as original manav[sush quit]archana and new manav r popular individually not as jodi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KatRulzJaishankarAshlaikaTanyaz

sharona_bha IF-Dazzler
sharona_bha
sharona_bha

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
i read this and also after this they say taht even after twist and turns arjun and purvi will reunit this is waht thay say after
 this news.

Folks, don't worry our lovely jodi Arvi will definitely reunited...? ? ? :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saijahnaviAshlaika

srjan Newbie
srjan
srjan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Hey guys, Iam also sharing your thoughts and the show will become sick to watch beyond all boundaries. Better to switch to other channels and not waste our time watching this apavithra rishta.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyAshlaika

zonan IF-Dazzler
zonan
zonan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaifdeIPKKND

Pavitra Rishta -(The official page)
25 minutes ago

Folks, am requesting you all please calm down and first watch the twists and turns of the show then decided, whether you want to continue watching it or not... Ekta knows her best and please don't keep continues saying "because of Arjun-Purvi, show is getting the higher TRPs." It's team afford that they are making good TRPs and Arjun-Purvi scene TRPs are not always get higher TRPs. When Archana se
es Arjun-Purvi romancing in rain. That episode TRP was 2.5+ wherein other episodes of that week TRPs was 3.2+. The scene when Purvi released Arjun from jail, that episode was full on Arjun-Purvi's episode. This episode received the TRP of 2.8+ wherein other episodes TRP was 3.0+. When Arjun imagine that he is romancing with Purvi in chawl that episode received 2.8+TVR wherein other episodes TRP was high. Only two episodes of Arjun-Purvi which made higher TRP is their love confessing and Ovi lands in India, another one in week 29. And the last week when Purvi remembers Arjun and Arjun remembers Purvi that episode got 2.7+, other episode got 3.2+TVR! Archana scene with her family and husband still making the higher TRPs more than Arjun-Purvi's scene! DK-Arjun also receiving great TRP. Because of you all we keep showing Arvi's scene but now you folks are not ready to support us! Now you folks tell, if you lovers of Arvi leave watching the show then will TRP really affect? Don't hurt but these things will done to make Arvi scenes more interesting. As I already inform you anything can happen in future episode. SO be positive! :-)

PR supposed to get the TRP of 5+ and 6+... But Shravani entry to take Sachin back with her was the most flop track of the show and it takes the half TRP as well and nowadays people are telling Arvi is the reason of higher TRPs, which is not true... Will they ever can break the records of Manav-Archan'sa love-story which supposed to get 5+TVR?!

I doubt TRPs of 7+ of ArMan will ever been broken..Even 10 ArVis can't achieve that.
I still remember the Sharavani track..when Manav will divorce Archana for shravani..only a few member said they will quit watching the show. They keep watching it just for ArMan. That time the Trps still high. this is because ArMan fans are true and loyal to the pair.
But now ArVi fans can't accept ArVi separation...i guess they are not loyal to them.
Sorry to say...
sharona_bha IF-Dazzler
sharona_bha
sharona_bha

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
asha has a many official facebook wich officila facebook are you saying and are you show this is her reeal official facebook.

Go to top