Pavitra Rishta

New post of PR the official page...Arvi track

Saiflicious Goldie
Saiflicious
Saiflicious

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Pavitra Rishta -(The official page)
25 minutes ago

Folks, am requesting you all please calm down and first watch the twists and turns of the show then decided, whether you want to continue watching it or not... Ekta knows her best and please don't keep continues saying "because of Arjun-Purvi, show is getting the higher TRPs." It's team afford that they are making good TRPs and Arjun-Purvi scene TRPs are not always get higher TRPs. When Archana se
es Arjun-Purvi romancing in rain. That episode TRP was 2.5+ wherein other episodes of that week TRPs was 3.2+. The scene when Purvi released Arjun from jail, that episode was full on Arjun-Purvi's episode. This episode received the TRP of 2.8+ wherein other episodes TRP was 3.0+. When Arjun imagine that he is romancing with Purvi in chawl that episode received 2.8+TVR wherein other episodes TRP was high. Only two episodes of Arjun-Purvi which made higher TRP is their love confessing and Ovi lands in India, another one in week 29. And the last week when Purvi remembers Arjun and Arjun remembers Purvi that episode got 2.7+, other episode got 3.2+TVR! Archana scene with her family and husband still making the higher TRPs more than Arjun-Purvi's scene! DK-Arjun also receiving great TRP. Because of you all we keep showing Arvi's scene but now you folks are not ready to support us! Now you folks tell, if you lovers of Arvi leave watching the show then will TRP really affect? Don't hurt but these things will done to make Arvi scenes more interesting. As I already inform you anything can happen in future episode. SO be positive! :-)

PR supposed to get the TRP of 5+ and 6+... But Shravani entry to take Sachin back with her was the most flop track of the show and it takes the half TRP as well and nowadays people are telling Arvi is the reason of higher TRPs, which is not true... Will they ever can break the records of Manav-Archan'sa love-story which supposed to get 5+TVR?!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanayahkhushikulz19HashiBoo

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
hmmm...I dont get this post..Why the future track has to be linked with trp comparison and Arman...Why are Arman and Arvi compared again..
I can understand and agree on the facts behind (I can see the neat work done on the trp numbers and agree on those numbers) but I am not sure about the purpose of this post with the involvement of TRP's and Arman (Why Arman are dragged here) which can create unnecessary tug off war..I dont know why this has to be done.Why cant it be kept focused to the topic.

Edited by Jaishankar - 09 August 2012 at 12:30am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairmandy321pkyek4evrvijaya13Rose_7reshma28sanayahdolce123Jamuxkhushikulz19ramki1DarlyneThaneepurethoughtsoapwatcher1Ashlaikaalicia.AnAvidReaderblueocean_787eshaaax3.

kasthury Newbie
kasthury
kasthury

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
hw come we noot supporting u guyz...its u guyz didnt support ur fans opinion...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321munny2reshma28alicia.

aathya IF-Rockerz
aathya
aathya

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
 after reading their rash reply now iam feeling that i have wastly watched this crap... now its confirm that arjun will marry oviAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321pkyek4evrkhushikulz19purethoughtsaijahnavialicia.

..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Then ArVi relation should nt be called as "Pavithra Rishta"..nd Why did tey changed the title montage into Archu giving purvi's hand 2 arjunOuch We are saying tht seperation is ok nd even the twist...bt not arjun-ovi marriage or sameer-purvi love interest..It will destroy their concept of pavithra rishta if arjun marries ovi nd thn purvi

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321pkyek4evrJamuxkhushikulz19sanayahLavenderCrystal.Jen.ramki1purethoughtAshlaikaalicia.HashiBooblueocean_787

nalonynnej IF-Rockerz
nalonynnej
nalonynnej

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Well, this proves what the PR team's primary concern is; their wallets! Angry Please stop introducing these sick tracks in hopes of boosting TRP and expanding your bank account balance. Your primary concern should be to the entertain the audience appropriately. Though I understand this is a daily soap packed with drama, entertainmment should not be provided though bigamy, abuse, and neuroticism. Thumbs Down
The whole team has so much faith in their Ekta maiya. LOL Why don't they realize that all she is doing is seeing what boost the TRP and then spitting it back out with different characters? If they are so concerned with the analysis of scene per scene TRP, why don't they go all the way back and find out why a show that surpassed 5.0 TRP now barely hits 3.0 TRP? Someone needs to knock some sense into these butt kissing writers. They need to start questioning the mental stability of their sadistic boss.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Twilight15mandy321munny2khushikulz19JamuxpurethoughtJaishankarsoapwatcher1aathyaHashiBooalicia.ameiliaAnAvidReader

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged

No offence to the new actor playing Sameer Rane, he is doing a good job...

but from no angle is he suitable for our ravishing actress AshaLOLLOL.

He won't be able to stand beside her and do full justice to any romance track. ROFL Asha will eat up all the screen presence on her own, because of her mindblowing charisma ... only rithvik and asha really match each other in the onscreen persona ratings. They complement each other.Embarrassed

I believe PR is turning into a comedy series of some kind.ROFL I will watch it as the comedy circus of TV.

Ovi and Arjun look like brother and sister to be honestROFL

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Twilight15meeranairmandy321pkyek4evrRose_7nabitathapakhushikulz19shagufta2211reshma28LavenderCrystalramki1Thanee..StarAngel..saijahnaviAshlaikaalicia.AnAvidReaderameiliablueocean_787

ramki1 Goldie
ramki1
ramki1

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
What the hell of this post...how you people compare TRP with Fans interest...I am watching PR mainly for Arvi.(Arman also)..not stupid ovi nd another guy rane or some thing else...after treading these articles for me PR bewakuf serial...I really don't understand how other person do some ones marriage forcefully  what ever the circumstances...if they show Purvi nd Rane romance..for me nothing is worse than that romance..honestly I already shifted to Diya aur bathi hum...I still checking the PR forum if I could find out any good news..but this is really bad news...Ovi Arjun marriage really yuck yuck...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321shagufta2211JamuxadittyLavenderCrystalpurethought

Go to top