Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Arshians !!!!! 🤗

am sure most of U are super duper happy after yest's epi !!!!! 😉

I mean we got a well rounded  epi after  so long...right from  the start till the end we were happily smiling !!!!!

ASR  was spot on yest !!!!!!...the way he took her by her hand and away from the wrath of his Dadi !!!!...I was speechless but lil did we know then that its gonna be the just the initiation of a fabulous epi !!!!!

next we had ASR's dream and Khushi consoling him !!!!!!...a proper hubby-wife scene after so much anticipation...best part was her tears that flowed along with his when she heard his past !!!!! 👏

the manner in which he hugged her and let it out !!!!...had me in tears !!!!

then next morning we got the scene that only Khushi can have with ASR...she being the only person who can handle him in just the right manner !!!!

then we had the much needed Khushi-Anjali scene...it was too beautiful but the icing on the cake was that ASR saw the whole scene from far with a smile on his face !!!!!!
and then we saw the smokin hawt ASR in his blue shirt and blazer flirting with Khushi and shy lil smile on her face !!!!!...I literally died seeing them like that...Barun Sobti looked so hot !!!!!!!!

and then the best part...in the second break...I literally danced on my couch when I heard his Voice..."so what !!!! "

the wicked old crone was put in her place by our Mills & Boons styled ASR...srsly KKGSR...having an ASR type of hubby does come with a lot of benefits 😉...and to top it all the entire family including Anjali was smiling in appreciation as he defended Khushi...even Anjali spoke in Khushi's defense !!!!!...that made my day 👏

well the CVs gave us a 10/10 epi after all !!!!!...so much positive vibes came from a single epi !!!!! 👏

barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani rocked and so did the others !!!! ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blackdice1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah the episode was just awesome! I've gone mad after watching it, can't stop grinning and talking about it! 😆 Loved alll the scenes and yeah ASR looked HAWT in blue! And the SO WHAT came so out of the blue it was awwwesooome! ⭐️⭐️ I'm totally completely in love with this track! CVs and IPKKND cast and crew, hats off to you guys! 👏👏 IPKKND rocks!!!! 🥳🥳
vkp1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ya right the ep.was bang on all aspect.
pepples_joy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agreed...👏👏
Can't come over from yesterday's epi...😛😉
Edited by pepples_joy - 11 years ago