Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ASR & KKGSR <3

Jyo.Arshi.IPK IF-Sizzlerz
Jyo.Arshi.IPK
Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Arshians !!!!! Hug

am sure most of U are super duper happy after yest's epi !!!!! Wink

I mean we got a well rounded  epi after  so long...right from  the start till the end we were happily smiling !!!!!

ASR  was spot on yest !!!!!!...the way he took her by her hand and away from the wrath of his Dadi !!!!...I was speechless but lil did we know then that its gonna be the just the initiation of a fabulous epi !!!!!

next we had ASR's dream and Khushi consoling him !!!!!!...a proper hubby-wife scene after so much anticipation...best part was her tears that flowed along with his when she heard his past !!!!! Clap

the manner in which he hugged her and let it out !!!!...had me in tears !!!!

then next morning we got the scene that only Khushi can have with ASR...she being the only person who can handle him in just the right manner !!!!

then we had the much needed Khushi-Anjali scene...it was too beautiful but the icing on the cake was that ASR saw the whole scene from far with a smile on his face !!!!!!
and then we saw the smokin hawt ASR in his blue shirt and blazer flirting with Khushi and shy lil smile on her face !!!!!...I literally died seeing them like that...Barun Sobti looked so hot !!!!!!!!

and then the best part...in the second break...I literally danced on my couch when I heard his Voice..."so what !!!! "

the wicked old crone was put in her place by our Mills & Boons styled ASR...srsly KKGSR...having an ASR type of hubby does come with a lot of benefits Wink...and to top it all the entire family including Anjali was smiling in appreciation as he defended Khushi...even Anjali spoke in Khushi's defense !!!!!...that made my day Clap

well the CVs gave us a 10/10 epi after all !!!!!...so much positive vibes came from a single epi !!!!! Clap

barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani rocked and so did the others !!!! Heart

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ligidhapayal_ARHIhylaKhuarvdeeptha93pasbarunashw99blackdice1001crazzyhrtpepples_joyArshig8..Divya..sweetdesireshonasandy

blackdice1001 Goldie
blackdice1001
blackdice1001

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Yeah the episode was just awesome! I've gone mad after watching it, can't stop grinning and talking about it! LOL Loved alll the scenes and yeah ASR looked HAWT in blue! And the SO WHAT came so out of the blue it was awwwesooome! StarStar I'm totally completely in love with this track! CVs and IPKKND cast and crew, hats off to you guys! ClapClap IPKKND rocks!!!! PartyParty

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pasbarunJyo.Arshi.IPK

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Ya right the ep.was bang on all aspect.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyo.Arshi.IPK

pepples_joy IF-Dazzler
pepples_joy
pepples_joy

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Agreed...ClapClap
Can't come over from yesterday's epi...TongueWink

Edited by pepples_joy - 09 August 2012 at 12:27am
--Sarun-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index