Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

I feel at home in Ahmedabad: Sushant Singh

RBAA IF-Sizzlerz
RBAA
RBAA

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

I feel at home in Ahmedabad: Sushant Singh

Sushant Singh Rajput has been to Ahmedabad several times and this time he tells us how much does he love the city. "I have been to Ahmedabad few times on different occasions, and every time I come here, I always get to see something new! Roads, malls, buildings everything is so developed that the city looks at par with any other metro. People are very warm here, but I feel they need to wear helmets when they are driving two wheelers. Chief Minister Narendra Modi has done amazing developments for the city, and I am almost sure he will soon be our prime minister," he says.

His last few visits have been short but when he was in Ahmedabad last to shoot for his UTV and Abhishek Kapoor's Kai Po Che, he was here for almost two months. "When I was shooting for my film Kai Po Che in Gujarat, I had an amazing experience. I remember when I was shooting in one of the pols in old Ahmedabad, a man came to me in middle of the shot and was adamant that I speak to his daughter on the phone as she loved me as Manav in Pavitra Rishta. I was completely shocked! I must say people here are very loving and spontaneous.

I also had the best time in Vadnagar (Mehsana district), where we were shooting near a temple that was 100 years old. With the kind of welcome and love I receive in Gujarat, I just feel at home," expresses this Delhi guy.

As far as the food is concerned, the biggest reason why Sushant likes the city is for its "lip smacking food. I love street food, so I gorged on the eight-flavoured panipuri and mouth watering golas where you have delicious concoctions topped with fruit chunks and cubes, chocolates, rabdi, tutti-fruiti, condensed milk and cherry. I tried flavours like chocolate, raw mango, kalakhatta, fresh fruit (orange, kiwi, strawberry, mulberry and pineapple. Although I was here during the summers, I occasionally enjoyed gorging on aam ras and chaats. I also had a great time sampling Gujarati cuisine. Though this city is dominated by Gujaratis, I was surprised to see yummy non-veg food. It is good to see cuisine from all across the globe here."

The fun for Sushant didn't end here, he also had a chance to have a blast on the rides in a fun fair - "it's something I haven't done in the past. I thoroughly had a great time. People here are friendly, and that's why I can boast of some friends I have in this city."

We are sure his experience in the city is one of the most memorable one that he will always cherish in a special corner of his heart!

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

riansuSUANSHpkyek4evrsusithaarmanvijaya13armanprkarsriJaishankarnaavaThaneestefanandrenalonynnejsuanarchanamanavGuggu_MintycoolpratzProudSushantianAfss_94Tanyaz

nalonynnej IF-Rockerz
nalonynnej
nalonynnej

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
TFS! Glad Sushant loves my hometown. Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya13JaishankarstefanandreRBAA

Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.. I wis there was a new pic for his deprived fans..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya13JaishankarstefanandresuanRBAA

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article dear..
Ah like Ashu dear I so wish they could have provided a pic from the shoot or at least him being in Ahmedabad.Glad to see he enjoyed his stay there and guess the Manav frenzy over Sush would never go LOL
No matter wherever he goes he will be still remembered by his role model character "Manav" .I believe  they are really focused on keeping Sush's current appearance a secret...
Well I am positive UTV and Abhishek will make sure the promos are jakaaas!!!!!!

Waiting to see Sush on the big screen..Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya13stefanandreGuggu_MintysuanRBAA

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Good to know that Sush is so happy and having such a good time .It is always nice to see him mention Manav in his interviews .

thanks Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

riansuJaishankarRBAA

SUANSH Newbie
SUANSH
SUANSH

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riansuRBAA

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Good to know that Sush is so happy and having such a good time .It is always nice to see him mention Manav in his interviews .

thanks Smile
tanya do u remember in one magagine[may b ZING] he said personally he never forget PR bc he got anki through this showEmbarrassedand he become so popular by PR and PR became popular by sushLOLLOLso sush never forget his character manav and his fan also love and remember  him always as manav Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarstefanandresuan

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing wen it rains it rains Sushant otherwise no news

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suanRBAA

Go to top