Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Remember me?!?! (Page 2)

stupidestwatch Groupbie
stupidestwatch
stupidestwatch

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

True, MB is dheere dheere coming back to his usual form. I pray that the CVs just get this entire MR marriage truth out in the open ASAP. I loved yesterday's epi especially because it was so much real. The MM opening scene and MM closing scene where they were back to fighting LOL. And real people do fight over money and they showed it here. I loved that bit of reality in the show.

Sumiswap, I love Sheldon too. Sorry wrong forum. But can I plead Bazinga!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumiswap

arijit.biswas Groupbie
arijit.biswas
arijit.biswas

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
NBT is truly back in its old flavor but Rids issue cannot be avoided. We can only hope CVs repair the damage aptly.

Now Rids has got a job in a hotel outside India, that must be Nepal and definitely in the same hotel where MM will go for their honeymoon. 

Lets' watch what nonsense awaits there.
shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana86

Originally posted by shamil

rehanaaaHug
rondi will not leave so easily darling. she is here to stay for a while!
but yes, the last two episode showed shades of old NBT. I think they are seriously trying to bring back the old subtle nbt we loved. The Rondi damamge is already done- has left a scar on the gr8 MB. And I think they will make him pay a big price later on for what ever he did!
But other than that, this mohan is also showing his old traits.thats a gud news for every fan.

awww Shamdi Hug... lets not talk abt that girl Ouch... I know the CVs are there to ruin the show, so ...never mind *SIGH*...
oh yes! Mohan toh bhai Mohan hai Big smile... I am liking the whole Bhatnagar package but can't seem to enjoy them as much as I want to because my mind keep on knocking on the door of M-Rondi Marriage Ouch...

luv
rehana
same pheelings rehuEmbarrassed
anyways am enjoying MA. MN and now soon we her GuNu tooLOL
MM suhaagraat is at the moment taboo. Even if he thinks she knows abt his marriage with u know who, he shud never forget that he is not yet meenu's legal pati.
I think most of the married ladies share my concern.
Its the kanyaas who are mostly excited abt romanceTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86sumiswap

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

I think the disclaimer idea is not pratical. What if all the ppl start asking for itLOL. Ppl say i quit after every irritating tracks. Then everybody will ask for a  disclaimer if they don't like some twist or track in every showLOL. That won't be feasible. 

Maybe they could use a disclaimer here as this is a irreversible damage done, which they could have been rectified if they let mohan reveal the truth before marriage. Stupid channel ka dimaag tab bhi kaam nahi kiyaOuch

agree with subha here!
they should have made mohan reveal the truth, get the divorce first and then start romancing MOuch
disclaimer idea is sillyLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86sumiswap

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stupidestwatch

Originally posted by sumiswap

True, MB is dheere dheere coming back to his usual form. I pray that the CVs just get this entire MR marriage truth out in the open ASAP. I loved yesterday's epi especially because it was so much real. The MM opening scene and MM closing scene where they were back to fighting LOL. And real people do fight over money and they showed it here. I loved that bit of reality in the show.

Sumiswap, I love Sheldon too. Sorry wrong forum. But can I plead Bazinga!!!

Bazinga Punk!!! LOL...Shelly is my favourite Embarrassed
UmraoJaan Goldie
UmraoJaan
UmraoJaan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Hi Rehana, 

Welcome back. 
Where were you all these days? Waise hamara Mr. Bhatnagar chacha kaise hain?LOL 

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arijit.biswas

NBT is truly back in its old flavor but Rids issue cannot be avoided. We can only hope CVs repair the damage aptly.

Now Rids has got a job in a hotel outside India, that must be Nepal and definitely in the same hotel where MM will go for their honeymoon. 

Lets' watch what nonsense awaits there.

@ Red bold: Arrey yaar! D'oh... I also thot the same knowing the type of CVs we have for this show Ouch... garbage! pure garbage idea!Angry

luv
rehana

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arijit.biswas

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

I think the disclaimer idea is not pratical. What if all the ppl start asking for itLOL. Ppl say i quit after every irritating tracks. Then everybody will ask for a  disclaimer if they don't like some twist or track in every showLOL. That won't be feasible. 

Maybe they could use a disclaimer here as this is a irreversible damage done, which they could have been rectified if they let mohan reveal the truth before marriage. Stupid channel ka dimaag tab bhi kaam nahi kiyaOuch

agree with subha here!
they should have made mohan reveal the truth, get the divorce first and then start romancing MOuch
disclaimer idea is sillyLOL

same pheelings rehuEmbarrassed
anyways am enjoying MA. MN and now soon we her GuNu tooLOL
MM suhaagraat is at the moment taboo. Even if he thinks she knows abt his marriage with u know who, he shud never forget that he is not yet meenu's legal pati.
I think most of the married ladies share my concern.
Its the kanyaas who are mostly excited abt romanceTongue

Bang on! as I mentioned in Sumi's reply that they should reveal the truth ASAP ... the more they show Mohan romancing Megha the more his character graph goes down for me Ouch... the divorce's just been initiated, it's not completed yet! so, he is still the legal pati of that gal ! Ouch...

oh yes, I'm looking forward to GuNu's track too LOL... I think I'll enjoy them more than MM's romance Ouch...

luv
rehana

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index