Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Metromasti:Mallika reenters Ashni life (Page 3)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niniborn2rule

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Yaar.. the article is a tangent from TC ... read the TC article.. .. whatever Mallu tries is going to b after ..whatever Jaggu does.. so lot of time for that bit... Embarrassed

what jaggu tries to do sumthing then mallu tries to do sumthing...everyone is trying to do something or the other...show ka naam badal do "kuch to log try karenge"

arre even better... 'Kuch to Log Karenge' LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hilarious44busybee..daffodil81niniborn2rule

Blushsarika IF-Dazzler
Blushsarika
Blushsarika

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Arti , so this is the change , she will attract Ashu showing her goodness .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karajekardaffodil81

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
i pointed this topic in one of my post that ashu ki koi gurantee nahi hai,he can do anything on the sake of humanity.
karajekar IF-Dazzler
karajekar
karajekar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by karajekar

tfs ash

arey kahin woh aisa toh nahi dekhyegi ke ashu uske bacche ka baap hai

o god teh kya ho reha

sonali

na k has clearly said its jagan's child...

but nini artical mein toh likha hai ke she will try to attarct ashu to wards her ,

sonali
niniborn2rule IF-Rockerz
niniborn2rule
niniborn2rule

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged

tfs ash

arey kahin woh aisa toh nahi dekhyegi ke ashu uske bacche ka baap hai

o god teh kya ho reha

sonali

na k has clearly said its jagan's child...

but nini artical mein toh likha hai ke she will try to attarct ashu to wards her ,

sonali

attract hone ka matlab wo nahi hai yaar...she is already preg when she will meet ashu...attract matlab she will get ashu's sympathy she knows v well tht he is not interested in her i mean not in the other way...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karajekarLibra

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
here is what i think will happen in the next few months...since Mallika won't be delivering any time soon, i think this track is go on for 2-3 months at least...and story in this direction: its only speculation on my part:

Ashu will go there to meet and warn mallika but realizes Mallika is pregnant...he wants to protect her from jagan so brings her to his home and gets her to become a doc again in KGH...he gets a soft corner from the fact that she is carrying a child and it will make Nidhi more insecure coz she is not pregnant...the "log" with the help of Jagan start speculating on who is the father of the child etc and Mallika being Mallika cries but won't defend herself...forcing Ashu to step in and defend her...Nidhi being Nidhi will put up with this **** as long as she can and might get separated...as you can see my speculation doesn't involve Nidhi's pregnancy so far...BUT after getting separated from Ashu, Nidhi realizes she is pregnant and Mallika in an attempt to permanently keep them apart, tries to harm the baby...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

here is what i think will happen in the next few months...since Mallika won't be delivering any time soon, i think this track is go on for 2-3 months at least...and story in this direction: its only speculation on my part:

Ashu will go there to meet and warn mallika but realizes Mallika is pregnant...he wants to protect her from jagan so brings her to his home and gets her to become a doc again in KGH...he gets a soft corner from the fact that she is carrying a child and it will make Nidhi more insecure coz she is not pregnant...the "log" with the help of Jagan start speculating on who is the father of the child etc and Mallika being Mallika cries but won't defend herself...forcing Ashu to step in and defend her...Nidhi being Nidhi will put up with this **** as long as she can and might get separated...as you can see my speculation doesn't involve Nidhi's pregnancy so far...BUT after getting separated from Ashu, Nidhi realizes she is pregnant and Mallika in an attempt to permanently keep them apart, tries to harm the baby...

so where is the redemption that kpji says she is being brought back to the show for?Confused
Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
so where is the redemption that kpji says she is being brought back to the show for?Confused
[/QUOTE]

LOL ok here is the redemption part:

Mallika is all changed...repents etc...Ashu's sympathy uske soye hue pyaar ko jaga deta hain...this time she tried really hard to control her feelings towards a shaadi shuda insaan...but OCD hain...she can't help herself and starts thinking that this child is a way of binding him to her...

lo Mallika ka redemption ho gaya...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

Go to top