Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Ashu will go there to meet and warn mallika but realizes Mallika is pregnant...he wants to protect her from jagan so brings her to his home and gets her to become a doc again in KGH...he gets a soft corner from the fact that she is carrying a child and it will make Nidhi more insecure coz she is not pregnant...the "log" with the help of Jagan start speculating on who is the father of the child etc and Mallika being Mallika cries but won't defend herself...forcing Ashu to step in and defend her...Nidhi being Nidhi will put up with this **** as long as she can and might get separated...as you can see my speculation doesn't involve Nidhi's pregnancy so far...BUT after getting separated from Ashu, Nidhi realizes she is pregnant and Mallika in an attempt to permanently keep them apart, tries to harm the baby...

so where is the redemption that kpji says she is being brought back to the show for?πŸ˜•

πŸ˜† ok here is the redemption part:

Mallika is all changed...repents etc...Ashu's sympathy uske soye hue pyaar ko jaga deta hain...this time she tried really hard to control her feelings towards a shaadi shuda insaan...but OCD hain...she can't help herself and starts thinking that this child is a way of binding him to her...

lo Mallika ka redemption ho gaya...
niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: turags

Ashu will go there to meet and warn mallika but realizes Mallika is pregnant...he wants to protect her from jagan so brings her to his home and gets her to become a doc again in KGH...he gets a soft corner from the fact that she is carrying a child and it will make Nidhi more insecure coz she is not pregnant...the "log" with the help of Jagan start speculating on who is the father of the child etc and Mallika being Mallika cries but won't defend herself...forcing Ashu to step in and defend her...Nidhi being Nidhi will put up with this **** as long as she can and might get separated...as you can see my speculation doesn't involve Nidhi's pregnancy so far...BUT after getting separated from Ashu, Nidhi realizes she is pregnant and Mallika in an attempt to permanently keep them apart, tries to harm the baby...

so where is the redemption that kpji says she is being brought back to the show for?πŸ˜•
[/QUOTE]

Mallika is all changed...repents etc...Ashu's sympathy uske soye hue pyaar ko jaga deta hain...this time she tried really hard to control her feelings towards a shaadi shuda insaan...but OCD hain...she can't help herself and starts thinking that this child is a way of binding him to her...

[/QUOTE]
turags yaar shubh shubh bol ...
Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

kaise hua still dont understandπŸ˜•
Suvika. thumbnail

i wrote na...see the red color...πŸ˜†
Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

[/QUOTE]

i wrote na...see the red color...πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]
turags yaar, all i an say is u have a sick sense of humor.πŸ˜†
Suvika. thumbnail

turags yaar, all i an say is u have a sick sense of humor.πŸ˜†

🀣 yeah i know...
Libra thumbnail